Important Announcement: PHPVibe Video Sharing CMS End of Life

Started by Marius P.,

Previous topic - Next topic

Marius P.Topic starter

Let's face it: it was long overdue!

The video sharing market crashed hard since 2018, and despite my passion for PHPVibe, I've been working on upgrades for nothing as the interest in this space remains low—not just for PHPVibe, but for its competitors as well.

After much consideration, I've decided to formaly discontinue PHPVibe as of today.

Key Details:
  • The PHPVibe CMS will remain downloadable on GitHub.
  • Any form of support is now completely closed.
  • An archive of all past releases is available on GitHub. The paid versions of the plugins will be added after a cooling down period.
  • The domain PHPVibe dot com and its contents are available for sale. If you're interested, feel free to reach out via the contact email on the bottom-right corner of JoeBold.com.

Quote from: MarioIt began with just me, and now it ends with just me. PHPVibe soared to incredible heights and faced its deepest fall—like a storybook journey, full of triumphs and trials, and now, its final chapter.

Thank you for being part of this journey. While it's the end of an era for PHPVibe, I'm proud of what we've built together, and your support over the years has meant the world to me.

Much love,
Marius "Mario" Pătrașcu,
(The last standing member of the former PHPVibe Team)
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •