PHPVibe 11.0.4

Started by Marius P.,

Previous topic - Next topic

Marius P.Topic starter

A small but useful upgrade!

The setup process is fixed and redesigned.

Road to stable (11.1) has a new step. Hopefully next week a stable version will be on GitHub.

https://github.com/PHPVibe/PHPVibe-CMS/releases
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

fox_mulder

Thank you for this. This makes me feel like I am not the crazy one when I was having a hard time installing this reliably.

Little Rant (no need to respond, I am just sharing my thoughts):
When you decide you restart a Video CMs project after several years of inactivity and then conclude there is no interest in Video CMS so you will develop a different product, it doesn't help if by version 11.4 of the new alpha product there were still issues with simple installation. Thats where everything begins. Nothing happens without that. It's not fair.  I understand issues after installing but if someone can't even install there is no chance or hope of someone using the product you say no one is interested in.

It's like introducing a brand new car that has issues starting and then saying no one is interested in the car (that has trouble starting) so now you'll move on to farm equipment. However, you blame the car industry but not installation issues.

I'll know you'll probably have a response but I'm just sharing my thoughts. I am not asking you for anything or a response.  Also, I donated money to the project, so I am not just a complainer.

PS - If anyone can remove those animations tell me your secret. I have been 0% unsuccessful in removing them and just gave up.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

You are right, I got fooled by cPanel which had overwritten the .htaccess file. I barry the blame for never double-checking the .htaccess file in the zip.  :-X
  •