Add Remote Video function is broken

Started by lwc5757,

Previous topic - Next topic

lwc5757Topic starter

Hi, the add remote video function is broken. When I add mp4 file link, the system said the video created successfully but when I view my media library, it shows empty video. My database also show empty video. Please refer to my image
You cannot view this attachment.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: KRM

KRM

The same thing happened to me. When we add a remote hosted mp4 video file link, after entering the video description the system shows video created successfully. But nothing can be visible in the video library, nothing is entered into the Mysql database. The link is not properly registering to the database. It simply says, "video created successfully". Please correct the remote video feature.

I have a suggestion when click Share video there is only provision to add Youtube, Dailymotion, Facebook videos, no way to add remote hosted videos. Kindly include 'remote hosted videos' in upload video. So it will be You can easily fetch videos from: "Youtube, Dailymotion, Facebook, remote hosted video link, *.mp4"
  •  

Marius P.

There is some bug there, I am aware of it. I will check when I have some free time.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •