Error in SQL Syntax

Started by HPR,

Previous topic - Next topic

HPRTopic starter

Hello
After importing YT videos i got Following error while saving

Notice: Undefined index: categ in /www/wwwroot/example.com/moderator/yt_search.php on line 10

Warning: Incorrect string value: '\xF0\x9F\x8E\xB5It...' for column 'description' at row 1 in /www/wwwroot/example.com/app/classes/ez_sql_mysqli.php on line 270

After Importing videos from YT i got Following Error in Right side

Warning: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') and vibe_videos.pub > 0 AND vibe_videos.id not in (49) and vibe_videos.media =' at line 1 in /www/wwwroot/example.com/app/classes/ez_sql_mysqli.php on line 270

•  

Marius P.

For the first one you just need to choose a category.
The second, what are you pulling in the right sidebar? category or related? I'll check the issue. Thanks!
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: HPR

HPRTopic starter

Quote from: Marius P. on For the first one you just need to choose a category.
The second, what are you pulling in the right sidebar? category or related? I'll check the issue. Thanks!
Sir while importing YT videos via YT importer after search query when we tick on select all box and press save selected button then second error comes.........Thank you
  •