How to Download Media Vibe 6?

Started by HPR,

Previous topic - Next topic

HPRTopic starter

Hello Mr Mario
How r u
I saw you have launched the free version of Php Vibe 11,But I can't download Media vive 6 end plugins or access my licenses.May i know how to access these?Also when we can download version 11? we are waiting from long time.
please reply

Thank you
  •  

Marius P.

Hi! Right now the store is in the works, some things are not done, some are not working, PHPVibe 11 is not yet done (85% done). In a few days (I just got out of the hospital with covid) I will resume work on both.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

HPRTopic starter

Hello Mr Mario
i hope you get well soon
Take Care Bro
  •  

Celsojkfpg

Hello Mr Mario I have paid v6 but I can't download it. Neither v11 files download empty.
  •  

Marius P.

Hi guys, give me some details on your accounts so I can investigate, I wrote an algorithm to change the old purchases (from the old store) into new store's orders orders...maybe I've missed something?
Leave me an order id, or domain (not mail adress...cause it can get picked up in the public forums) so I can check your accounts.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

Celsojkfpg

Quote from: @Mario on Hi guys, give me some details on your accounts so I can investigate, I wrote an algorithm to change the old purchases (from the old store) into new store's orders orders...maybe I've missed something?
Leave me an order id, or domain (not mail adress...cause it can get picked up in the public forums) so I can check your accounts.

Is this one? which appears in my paypal purchase.
In my PhpVibe account there is no purchase voucher

2KR533839M1518459
  •  

Celsojkfpg

Quote from: Celsojkfpg on Is this one? which appears in my paypal purchase.
In my PhpVibe account there is no purchase voucher

2KR533839M1518459
It's showing how I don't pay
  •  

Marius P.

Hi Celso, unfortunately, I don't have access to any of the PayPal accounts you guys paid in. The previous admin had its own Paypal attached, and before it was Natali's. Right now, none of those exist (I think). So...give me something else, a domain, a license, a key, something to track your purchase down.
I didn't give any vouchers yet, not sure who and when will qualify for vouchers, I was mainly thinking of the guys that brought it in 2021, 2022 when it was fully inactive.

Check here https://phpvibe.com/myorders , it should have imported your purchases from the old store and turn them into orders.
  •  

Celsojkfpg

Quote from: @Mario on Hi Celso, unfortunately, I don't have access to any of the PayPal accounts you guys paid in. The previous admin had its own Paypal attached, and before it was Natali's. Right now, none of those exist (I think). So...give me something else, a domain, a license, a key, something to track your purchase down.
I didn't give any vouchers yet, not sure who and when will qualify for vouchers, I was mainly thinking of the guys that brought it in 2021, 2022 when it was fully inactive.

Check here https://phpvibe.com/myorders , it should have imported your purchases from the old store and turn them into orders.
I understand If  not mistaken, I was testing with domain
(kvibe.com.br)

only this order but it shows as not paid
(E6eq-zGz2-091602)
  •  

Celsojkfpg

Any news about my purchase?
  •  

Marius P.

Have a look now and let me know.
https://phpvibe.com/myorders
I think I've changed the status number for "paid" after the actual mass-import, my bad  O:-)
  •  

Celsojkfpg

Quote from: @Mario on Have a look now and let me know.
https://phpvibe.com/myorders
I think I've changed the status number for "paid" after the actual mass-import, my bad  O:-)
Yes, it's fine now. Thank you very much 💯
  •