Recent posts

Hello Mario sir
i hope you doing well
Please check i sent you details in pm

Thankyou

P
Bug tracker / Re: Vibe 11.3 install keeps op...
Last post by prins -
Hey Marius

I'll check with htaccess file and index file. Yup php 7.4
I uploaded zip, so I can't imagine if only the index would corrupt.

And nope, no changes to server settings.... Installing on same domain but 2 separate subdomains. Everything is same environment.

I'll Be Back :-) with update.
Bug tracker / Re: Vibe 11.3 install keeps op...
Last post by Marius P. -
Hi! Welcome back!
Wow, this one is new  :-\
So you didn't change anything on the server between V6 and V11, and this happens.
Ok, let's debug:
1. What PHP is on the server? Is it 7.4+ ?
2. Is the file index.php ok? Like it didn't break on upload, right? You could double-check it against https://github.com/PHPVibe/PHPVibe-CMS/blob/master/index.php
3. If you remove the .htaccess file or rename it does the index.php still download?
P
Bug tracker / Vibe 11.3 install keeps openin...
Last post by prins -
Ok, let's see if I can explain the scenario.

I wanted to get back to using phpvibe I purchased 8 years ago, so I tried installing the old v.6. There was a few errors like the magic quote was depreciated and a couple of other things. Anyway so I wanted to try and get the latest v.11 and have downloaded the latest pack from my phpvibe account as all this Giyhub stuff is confusing to me. :-)

I have installed the v.11, edited the config file like normal and so forth. When I try to run the setup it just keep opening my local C:drive and wants to save the file to my harddrive. Every time I go to my live domain it wants to save a new generated file name. But when I try and go to domain/setup/index.php it wants to save the index.php file to my local C:drive. So it simply won't execute the setup.

I have tried to delete everything and reinstall everything but same thing happens all the time. Cleared all caches locally and on the server but simply cannot install it.

I am very puzzled. :-)
H
Hire a developer / Re: Looking For Developer to I...
Last post by HPR -
Thanks for fast response sir
Actually i found a developer and got an API for 2 video source, For Eg. YT ,i want to use that Api instead of official YT Api in vibe.it would be best if i send you details in PM.

Thank you
Last post by Marius P. -
I've checked this but I didn't understand what you need. Can you be a bit more specific?
H
Last post by HPR -
Hello

Mario Sir

i feel you already have much work burden,but Can you help me in this custom work?

please let me know

Thank you
General Discussions / Re: Adsense For Video Tips
Last post by Marius P. -
I'm not familiar with their requirements, sry!
H
Hire a developer / Looking For Developer to Integ...
Last post by HPR -
Hello
someone provided me custom API for Videos, i just wants someone professional Developer to integrate that Api on Php vibe 11 to play videos on all given players in vibe 11 without any issue.some small changes also required.

Anyone Interested please Reply Here?

Thank you

H
General Discussions / Re: Adsense For Video Tips
Last post by HPR -
Quote from: Marius P. on Hi! You just generate and add the Google VAST tag in the field for the player ads.

Check this:
https://old.phpvibe.com/using-a-custom-vast-file-to-deliver-ads/
Clear cache after.
sir i wants to know google will approve the video sharing site?
what required things google team check on video sharing site?
what we should avoid on video sharing site to get approved by google vast ads?
where to apply for vast ads?

please explain

Thank you