Recent posts

H
Bug tracker / Re: Add Remote Video /Add Embe...
Last post by HPR -
Thank you very much May i know any ETA of Fix or update?Thank you
Note: Maria Database should be version 11+
Hi Mario
I sent you Message...check it once
Thank you
I'll check and fix it for you. But do keep in mind this is one of the functions I plan to remove as I want to simplify PHPVibe shortly.
Let me get something online, the server's disk crashed and I had to recover a lot of websites for clients  :'(  I'm going to get to a PHPVibe demo soon, I've lost all of Videoshifter's data.
Hello
While add remote youtube video, i got following error

Warning: Incorrect integer value: '' for column `testwebsitexyz`.`vibe_videos`.`nsfw` at row 1 in /www/wwwroot/test.website.xyz/app/classes/ez_sql_mysqli.php on line 270

Warning: Attempt to read property "id" on null in /www/wwwroot/test.website.xyz/moderator/add-video.php on line 33

Warning: Attempt to read property "id" on null in /www/wwwroot/test.website.xyz/moderator/add-video.php on line 37

Warning: Attempt to read property "id" on null in /www/wwwroot/test.website.xyz/moderator/add-video.php on line 41

Warning: Incorrect integer value: '' for column `testwebsitexyz`.`vibe_description`.`vid` at row 1 in /www/wwwroot/test.website.xyz/app/classes/ez_sql_mysqli.php on line 270

Warning: Attempt to read property "id" on null in /www/wwwroot/test.website.xyz/moderator/add-video.php on line 42

While add video via embed code i found following error

Warning: Unknown column 'tags' in 'field list' in /www/wwwroot/test.website.xyz/app/classes/ez_sql_mysqli.php on line 270

Warning: Attempt to read property "id" on null in /www/wwwroot/test.website.xyz/moderator/add-by-iframe.php on line
Mario Bro Could you please check this your side?
Thank you
yes issue was with mariadb version.this error occurred with 10.1 when i installed upper version it resolved.
Thank you
Hi! Is your database Innodb?
Hi! Is this a fresh install?