[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] Upcoming PHPVibe 3.3 RC1 and new changes to the PHPVibe world

Started by Marius P.,

Previous topic - Next topic

Marius P.Topic starter

Fixed a small issue with menu/categories not showing, replace lib/functions.php if you have already installed it.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

roaming

Hi,

how can i fix this?

"public_html/playit.pt/.htaccess: Invalid command 'php_value', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration"

great work Mario ;)
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

ilie88

website: http://www.movietend.com  Don't PM me regarding news about the script's, I'm not from the stuff i am regular user like anyone else, Regards
  •  

goodspirit

want to install on a sub-domain, how to i do that, am getting "Internal Server Error", any ideas on how to fix this
  •  

marius20foc

•  

guest7728

I have internal error on root :-D Maybe some problem with .htaccess?
  •  

causita

•  

roaming

yes probably all the same problem, because the error is the same
  •  

goodspirit

please @mario, i tried adding my subdomain (beta.mysite.com) as my domain name for my license but it seems the license isnt active yet and pleas the installer seems to be having issues, please help, its giving a "500 Internal Server Error"
  •  

marius20foc

in .htaccess remove following lines :

php_value post_max_size 30000M
php_value upload_max_filesize 30000M
php_value max_execution_time 20000
php_value max_input_time 20000

a raw fix to our problems 8)
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

<ifModule mod_headers.c>
    Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *
</ifModule>
php_value post_max_size 30000M
php_value upload_max_filesize 30000M
php_value max_execution_time 20000
php_value max_input_time 20000
AddType video/mp4             .mp4
AddType video/webm            .webm
AddType video/ogg             .ogv
AddType application/x-mpegurl .m3u8
AddType video/mp2t            .ts

You can remove all this in case the error doesn't go away.

•  

ilie88

Quote from: goodspirit on
please @mario, i tried adding my subdomain (beta.mysite.com) as my domain name for my license but it seems the license isnt active yet and pleas the installer seems to be having issues, please help, its giving a "500 Internal Server Error"

I have successfully installed the script with no problems the "500 Internal Server Error" could be because of htaccess restrictions from your hosting configuration, till now i didn't found any bug

Regards
website: http://www.movietend.com  Don't PM me regarding news about the script's, I'm not from the stuff i am regular user like anyone else, Regards
  •  

guest7728

Yes, but solving problem with htaccess by (global) server settings isn´t good idea coz lot of people can´t change this permission. This is maybe ok for RC 1 & XX and testing but no for stable version.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

•  

goodspirit

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

Open phpmyadmin, see if you didn't had any typo in mail, if not, delete the user, run setup again, it will just ask you for the admin user creation. Type carefully the passwords :)
  •  

goodspirit

the CSS is just messed up a bit, it doesnt load well after installation and fixing of home page blocks, how do i fix this
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

•  

longstand

OMG!!! You Lied to me Mario!! You told me a long time ago that you was Mr.X and you know everything. :'( :o
  •  

causita

I have no any problems, I think an extraordinary job Mario, the multilanguage will be added soon? would be excellent organizing by folder as "wpml" wordpress  :).
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: longstand on
OMG!!! You Lied to me Mario!! You told me a long time ago that you was Mr.X and you know everything. :'( :o

No, I said "I'm not superman" and you guys said that I am .. you spoiled me, accept the consequences  ;D ;D ;D
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: causita on
I have no any problems, I think an extraordinary job Mario, the multilanguage will be added soon? would be excellent organizing by folder as "wpml" wordpress  :).

Thanks! I was thinking to pull it via cached sql, there are very few translations.
  •  

ilie88

Quote from: goodspirit on
the CSS is just messed up a bit, it doesnt load well after installation and fixing of home page blocks, how do i fix this

what do you mean the css is just fine, i haven't encountered any css/layout damages, what browser do you use? and let me know the resolution of your screen
  •  

Madalin Adrian

PHPVibe Rocks!
  •