[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] UltimaTube/Brasil Theme How To/Support

Started by PHPVibe A.,

Previous topic - Next topic

krejcis

I will check the version, but I guess newest one.
In your screenshot the bug is not visible. The bug is here: www.videoinedit.com/channels

- category entertinment has subcategory icons, but movies+TV doesn´t display subcategory images in this page.
Do you see it?
Thanks Mario
Jan
  •  

Marius P.

Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

x5000x

Quote from: x5000x on
@Mario,

Thank you very much.
One more thing,

Under music categories i have main category ( which is sorted by alphabet) then i have subcategory in main category (which is sorted by alphabet) then i have one more subcategory in previous subcategory which is sorted by date added. How can i change it to be sorted by alphabet as well?
MAIN CATEGORY (alphabet) => SUBCATEGORY (alphabet) => SUBCATEGORY (default are by date added) need by alphabet as well.

Thanks in advance,

@Mario,

Any suggestion to this?
  •  

Marius P.

I believe you need to do some array sorting in lib/class.tree.php
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

x5000x

Quote from: @Mario on
I believe you need to do some array sorting in lib/class.tree.php

What is the code?
  •  

krejcis

QuoteI will check the version, but I guess newest one.
In your screenshot the bug is not visible. The bug is here: www.videoinedit.com/channels

- category entertinment has subcategory icons, but movies+TV doesn´t display subcategory images in this page.
Do you see it?
Thanks Mario
Jan

@ Hi Mario, Did you checked this? i would appreciate a solution for that. I didn´t observed where is the problem.
Thanks
Jan
  •  

Hersh

The js for hiding the sidebar in Mobile devices seems to have issues in the video playback page. Even though the menu does not appear, there is a white space that appears in its place. The menu display toggle seems to be off as you can see from the screenshots.

• First screenshot is the home page, which has no issues.

• Second screen is video playback page. You can see a white empty space on the left.

• Third screen is what happens when you press the menu in the video playback page. The white space disappears but now the menu is covering the content.

There is clearly a mismatch in the white space and menu toggle. I want to disable the white space toggle completely for mobile and let the menu appear on top of the content when I press it, just like it currently does on the home page.
  •  

Marius P.

Hi, did you change anything? Or is it doing the same on www.videoinedit.com on your mobile device?
  •  

Hersh

I don't think videoinedit.com has the sidebar set to always visible, so it is not going to be an issue there. This only happens when you set the sidebar to be always visible. I also added the following code for mobile correctly, so I don't know why it is only working on the home page:

if ($( window ).width() < 600) {
if ( $("#sidebar").is(":visible") ) {
 $("#sidebar").toggleClass('hide');
}
}

•  

Hersh

This is what appears before clicking the side menu. Image 1 (Home page) and 2 (video page):

This is after clicking the side menu. Image 1 (Home page) and 2 (video page):

Image 1 (Home Page) works great both times. Image 2 (video playback page) is where there is a problem.

Here is the cause:

.body-video #wrapper.haside {padding-left:220px!important;margin-left:0; margin-right:1%;}

This style for the class needs to only be applied at > 550px.

•  

Hersh

Anyway,

I fixed the issue with this, in case anyone wants to know:
@media only screen and (min-width: 550px) {
 .body-video #wrapper.haside {
  padding-left: 220px !important;
  margin-left: 0;
  margin-right: 1%;
 }
}
@media only screen and (max-width: 550px) {
  padding-left: 0px !important;
 }
}
  •  

Marius P.

I assume there are some misses here and there for this applied changes, since they didn't got tested like the release in full, just answered on the fly.
  •  

Hersh

Also have an issue with hidden overflow for text (video titles).

Text should extend to the next line rather than being cut off.
  •  

Marius P.

We did it like that to keep it in one line, but of course, you can edit your copy as you want it to behave.
  •  

identicalmedia

how do i reduce the width of UltimaTube new update, i don't like the full fit , i prefer the boxed with of the old version

•  

Marius P.

Quote from: identicalmedia on
how do i reduce the width of UltimaTube new update, i don't like the full fit , i prefer the boxed with of the old version

Add a max-width to the #wrapper (or edit it to your new dimension schema)
  •  

identicalmedia

Please can you tell me where and how to do that ? am not good with code
  •  

identicalmedia

please can you the me where to add the #wrapper in css ?

•  

mihai

Quote from: identicalmedia on
please can you the me where to add the #wrapper in css ?
Be more specific!What do you want?
  •  

Marius P.

Ever cared to look at the page source (at least)?
  •  

identicalmedia

I want to set Ma width for my site

@Mario i was able to do the video page, but it doesn't not affect the home page and other pages

how to i add do it to affect other pages
  •  

Marius P.

•  

mihai

#wrapper
you edited #boddy video wrapper
for homepage and all the pages edit #wrapper
GL HF!!!!
  •  

Bojan Ivancic

Quote from: Hersh on
Anyway,

I fixed the issue with this, in case anyone wants to know:
@media only screen and (min-width: 550px) {
  padding-left: 220px !important;
  margin-left: 0;
  margin-right: 1%;
 }
}
@media only screen and (max-width: 550px) {
  padding-left: 0px !important;
 }
}

Hi, I have the same problem with the sidebar on mobile devices.
When I insert this code in vibe.style.css the problem gets solved, but then it doesn't work correctly in the desktop. (the video goes completly to the left so part of the video is under the fixed sidebar.

How can I get them both to work (mobile and desktop)?
Where should I insert the code from the above?
Should I insert it after
.body-video #wrapper.haside {padding-left:220px!important;margin-left:0; margin-right:1%;}
instead of it, or somewhere else?
Do I insert the entire code from your above message?
I tried to insert the entire code instead of ".body-video #wrapper.haside {padding-left:220px!important;margin-left:0; margin-right:1%;}" but then it doesn't work on desktop.
When I insert it after ".body-video #wrapper.haside {padding-left:220px!important;margin-left:0; margin-right:1%;}" it doesn't work on mobile?

Please help.
Thanks
  •  

Bojan Ivancic

Never mind, I just solved the problem.
It goes under it. I just did the same thing once again and now it works.
I probably made some mistake the first time.

Thx anyway.
  •