[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] PHPVibe 3.4 Development

Started by Marius P.,

Previous topic - Next topic

dbristylez0831

Hey @Mario I am having a new problem I have the video problem solved I turned off ffmpeg. But now I have the problem of my images not showing after a successful upload. The images are nowhere to be found. Not even in the moderators panel. I was thinking it was the path but I can't find the file that successful images uploaded are to change the path. And I  am also having a problem with the music player carousel. It is not in like the video carousel they just have their own individual line. You can take a look elegendz.net Oh and not sure about the youtube importer that doesn't work at all the sound cloud import works perfectly. I am not complaining because this software is a dream come true and I mean that literally because I have been trying to find something like this for over 8 years now.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: dbristylez0831 on
Hey @Mario I am having a new problem I have the video problem solved I turned off ffmpeg. But now I have the problem of my images not showing after a successful upload. The images are nowhere to be found. Not even in the moderators panel. I was thinking it was the path but I can't find the file that successful images uploaded are to change the path. And I  am also having a problem with the music player carousel. It is not in like the video carousel they just have their own individual line. You can take a look elegendz.net Oh and not sure about the youtube importer that doesn't work at all the sound cloud import works perfectly. I am not complaining because this software is a dream come true and I mean that literally because I have been trying to find something like this for over 8 years now.

This is a 2 years ago discussion about 3.4 ... we are at 5.0 now.
What images? From which section/upload?
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •