ETA of Vibe 11

Started by HPR,

Previous topic - Next topic

HPRTopic starter

Hello
May i know when we can download & Install vibe 11 ?
Thank you
  •  

Marius P.

Hopefully in 20 days or less.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: HPR

HPRTopic starter

Great News ,Thank you Sir.i m sure everyone here very excited for v11......
  •  

mohammedk

Can you tell us about the most important new features of version 11
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: mohammedk on Can you tell us about the most important new features of version 11

Not many new features, mostly a remake since v6 is old and buggy and some licenses no longer allow the usage of their products in Vibe (like most players). I don't really want to get into it, since I want it to be a surprise, there are new features, but nothing absolute major.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

HPRTopic starter

Quote from: @Mario on Hopefully in 20 days or less.
Dear Sir when is it likely to release version 11?
Thank you
  •  

Marius P.

I was planning for the Alpha version today but I'm not sure now, it may take a few extra days for proper setup tweaking.
  •  

HPRTopic starter

Mario Sir can we expect the v11 Update before Black Friday?Thank you
  •  

Marius P.

You can expect it before my bday (25 November).

fox_mulder

Is it bad to wish that developer of a video CMS had been born prematurely so his birthday was earlier in the month?
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: fox_mulder on Is it bad to wish that developer of a video CMS had been born prematurely so his birthday was earlier in the month?

It sounds awkward  :D  :D  :D
  •  

fox_mulder

You are right. Just trying to be funny while waiting. :D The most important thing is that were born and even more important you are still alive even after Covid Times. :D Also all PHP Vibe Customers who are still with us.

I wonder if there are people in hell cursing about the update not coming out sooner. I think for them they have more important things to worry about :D.

This Thanksgiving in the US we can call all be grateful & thankful that we will be getting a new version of PHP Vibe. Yay!
  •  

fox_mulder

Quote from: @Mario on You can expect it before my bday (25 November).

Didn't want to take this discussion off topic so doing this to keep it on track.
  •  

HPRTopic starter

Quote from: @Mario on You can expect it before my bday (25 November).
May the joy that you have spread in the past come back to you on this day. Wishing you a very happy birthday!
  •  

Celsojkfpg

this mysql is missing in the file
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: HPR on May the joy that you have spread in the past come back to you on this day. Wishing you a very happy birthday!

Thank you!
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: Celsojkfpg on this mysql is missing in the file

Redownload, if you're talking about 11.
  •