Store bug tracker

Started by Marius P.,

Previous topic - Next topic

Marius P.Topic starter

Let me know what I've missed adding in the store phpvibe.com in order to be fully functional and easy to use for you guys.

I'm working now on the user page.
But any feedback, opinion is important!
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Fixed:

- Errors with empty or incomplete archive downloads
- Some orders marked paid had no download attached
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

raiancollyn

Hello

I'm going to use this topic to report 2 problems I found on the license page:
- When you do not have any domain registered, this error message is shown:
You cannot view this attachment.

It is even more aesthetic, because when you register 1 domain, this error no longer appears
- On the Domain Management screen, when you click on the minus sign (-) to remove the PHPVibe Licensing for the registered domain, the following message appears:
You cannot view this attachment.

Other than that, I only have one suggestion for improvement:
- After using the button to add the domain, it is listed, but its options gear, the one to access the management page only appears when you refresh the page, the same goes for the error message that I showed in the first image, it only disappears after refreshing the screen.

I hope this feedback helps to improve :D
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Thank you! It does help!  ;)

Edit: I've fixed the error and also added a refresh button once you create the domain.
  •  

HPR

Hello Sir

while removing license i got following error

Warning: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1 in /home/***/public_html/db/ez_sql_mysqli.php on line 272

i have 7 old vibe license and 1 new license in my account where 5 domains added  but system shows 1 license as shown in pictureYou cannot view this attachment.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Thank you! Looking into it.

Edit: Should be ok now.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: HPR

HPR

Quote from: Marius P. on Thank you! Looking into it.

Edit: Should be ok now.
Dear Mario Sir
it still showing 1 license s shown in above picture but mysql error Disappeared.i am confuse does it mean i have only 1 license now?please clear the doubt.Thank you
  •