Suggestions

Started by Highr0ll34,

Previous topic - Next topic

Highr0ll34Topic starter

I've been using the CMS for quite a while now on my video website, almost 2m/m users. I love it for its simplicity and how easy it is to use. Features that I think should be a must in the coming up new Vibe.

The main issue is the lack of sorting options and the user friendliness.

First of, all the keywords should be added automatically to the tag list (separate tag page?) from which one can pick up the ones needed while adding new content without having to manually add tags each time.

Secondly, very crucial, filtering and sorting through the content should be made much easier. Tag/category/date added/like filters. Separate tag pages for 'Names of persons' and regular tags would be an asset both for seo and searching.

Thirdly, user playlists should be improved upon with the playlist page having its own search and tag filter - playlists bring a lot of organic traffic and it is crucial to make it as user friendly as possible.

Few suggestions.

* Subscribe button to a category or tag with email notifications.

* Front page blocks like latest/being watched etc with show more button in each block.

* footer and header edit options like adding links etc

The graphic design rework to match current trends.

Keep up the great work!

•  
    The following users thanked this post: Marius P.

Marius P.

Thank you for the suggestions! Much appreciated.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Highr0ll34