[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] [FFMPEG] Uploading .flv videos always showing video currently being processed.

Started by scandalsvideos,

Previous topic - Next topic

scandalsvideosTopic starter

Hi,

I purchased phpvibe today. I setup it on that server which full-fill all the requirements of phpvibe. I upload tester on my site. Everything is working fine, tester's ff.php is working fine ( I only added -strict -2 in ffmpeg command). i added php bin path and ffmpeg bin path in moderator area which i got from 'which php' and 'which ffmpeg', but when i am uploading .flv files on my site its always showing 'video currently being processed.', I give 755 permission to videocron.php.

Can you please tell me how i can find whats the problem is? or what i need to change in script?

Here is my url of tester:-

http://scandalsvideos.com/tester/
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Hi,

looking at your tester results, I asume you need to use just ffmpeg not the path to ffmpeg
http://scandalsvideos.com/tester/ff.php

I see this worked fine:

Command send to server: ffmpeg -i c.flv -strict -2 -vcodec libx264 -s 640x360 -threads 4 -movflags faststart test.mp4

Try it? Clear cache after.

Ya i also tried with that, But that's also not working. Is there any way i can figure out whats the problem because there is no logs in error log file, And its on shared hosting so i cant access apache logs.
  •  

Is this necessary to clear cache after change in php or ffmpeg bin path?
  •  

And i am also getting this in my email which is setup up for cron job

/home/scandalvideos/public_html/cron.php: line 1: ?php: No such file or directory
/home/scandalvideos/public_html/cron.php: line 2: //Vital: No such file or directory
/home/scandalvideos/public_html/cron.php: line 3: syntax error near unexpected token `"load.php"'
/home/scandalvideos/public_html/cron.php: line 3: `require_once("load.php");'

•  

PHPVibe A.

PHPVibe A.

Quote from: scandalsvideos on
And i am also getting this in my email which is setup up for cron job

/home/scandalvideos/public_html/cron.php: line 1: ?php: No such file or directory
/home/scandalvideos/public_html/cron.php: line 2: //Vital: No such file or directory
/home/scandalvideos/public_html/cron.php: line 3: syntax error near unexpected token `"load.php"'
/home/scandalvideos/public_html/cron.php: line 3: `require_once("load.php");'

This is a bit weird. How did you setup the cron? I see it's a cpanel path there.
If you go to /cron.php in the browser, is there any error?

PHPVibe A.

Quote from: scandalsvideos on
Ya i also tried with that, But that's also not working. Is there any way i can figure out whats the problem because there is no logs in error log file, And its on shared hosting so i cant access apache logs.

And you can't check processes to see if videocron.php is currently running in background, no? :(
Did you also try a very small file? Maybe you have some limitations and the process gets killed for using their resources.

There is no limitation. I can upload 9 mb .mp4 files, and thats working fine. Problem is with those files which need conversion. Like .flv or .avi i tried with 1 mb of files but all fails.

Yes i setup cron with cpannel.

And how i can check videocron.php running in background or not?
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Well cron from cpanel has no effect, is just for youtube automated imports. No connection to conversions.

videocron.php does all the work there.
It's triggered with an exec (is exec enabled and allowed on your server).
If you run www.yourdomain.com/videocron.php in the browser, what does it output?

What it does (and steps that can go wrong):

Upload completes -> Triggers videocron.php (could go wrong: permissions on file, wrong bin path, exec() disabled or not permited)
videocron.php -> Converts using ffmpeg details in admin (could go wrong: any of the details, exec or shel_exec() disabled or not permited)

This is basically all the process.

For videocron.php running, I have no clue on shared, since they don't let you access processes list in any way.

exec and shell_exec function is enabled on my server, You also checked that via tester.

May be thats the permission issue, but i give 755 permission to videocron.php and also to lib folder.

Some days ago this problem also happened on my localhost then i give 777 permission to complete folder and after that all thing works fine. But when i give 777 permission on server then site will stops. Site cant run with 777 permission so give 755 permission and then my site runs.

How i can solve my problem? Is there any support on phpvibe, which can check whats the problem on my server, I can give my server details to them if they want.
  •  

PHPVibe A.

It actually only needs 555 as chmod (executable).

Not sure how we can see anything, since it's a shared, so we can't see a processes list, so can't figure out what's going on.
Does your hosting company have live chat? Maybe you can talk with them and ask them about the process, if it fires, if it gets killed...anything that would help figuring out this situation.
Else, I can look at your ftp for days clueless.

Hi,
As you suggested i uploaded video (.flv) file on server via website, Then i run videocron.php via web-browser, And you know what happened all the files which is not converted to mp4 and showing video currently being processed are converted to mp4 and showing on website. But not working when i upload video. Can you please tell me what should i do?
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Ok, then videocron.php doesn't fire via exec().
Either permissions are wrong or your bin path (the one added under ffmpeg settings).

Which bin path? PHP bin path or ffmpeg bin path? As you say ffmpeg need only ffmpeg in ffpeg path, And i retrieve php bin path via "which php" and put that in php bin path.
  •  

PHPVibe A.

PHP bin path.
It does say under that's unreliable, there may be many bin paths defined on server.
Better ask your hoster for the bin path.

Ok I will ask from them after that i will try and inform you. And one more thing when i trying to give 555 permission to videocron.php via filezilla its again showing 755 permission after i give 555 permission.
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Great, Cool i figure it out by myself, I chnaged my php bin path to /usr/local/bin/php, And its working now correctly. But it's take 4 to 5 minutes to appear.
  •  

I have another question, It's not a issue.

I am creating android app of phpvibe for my website, Can i sell it to people?
  •  

PHPVibe A.