[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] [Help] - Bad Response: 500 Internal Server Error

Started by Xtoons,

Previous topic - Next topic

XtoonsTopic starter

hello,

I installed on my server dedicated the site, optimal configuration, php.ini configured according to my needs, just when I tested the ...

This error puts it:
Bad Response: 500 Internal Server Error

I wonder if you have a solution to this problem?

Best Regards,
  •  

Marius P.

Hi, can you please explain where the error occurs?
Is it global? Like when opening the site?
What's your server setup?

Here is a quick debug: remove the .htaccess file in root (that could be a reason, but I need the server setup to figure out what the issue is)
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

XtoonsTopic starter

hello,

I'm on an OVH dedicated server, I set up my php.ini (apache & CGi) with 512MB upload, script 7200 dry time (2 hours)
The config server 3.2Ghz 8 hearts 64G ram; 12 TB in RAID1

The error when I send this video. After submitting it starts, and it happens to about 30% and puts the quoted error.

I tried to send files of small files (less than 10 MB), and it works, but beyond that it is an error that appears.

QuoteBad Response: 500 Internal Server Error

or i have :

QuoteBad Response: 0 Upload Failed.

I tried to change some setting, but nothing changes.

In the site configuration, I have put the upload exceeds 512 MB (in bytes)
The exact value (the time my config is incorrect: 4294967296)

Thanks for help

Best regards
  •  

Marius P.

Hi,
let's start with checking this settings http://www.phpvibe.com/server-settings-for-large-file-uploads/

Would be a good idea to check the server's error log, maybe it can show us what the real problem is.

To help out with server configuration we also have a replica of our system (may help to have a look) http://www.phpvibe.com/choosing-a-server-for-phpvibe/
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

XtoonsTopic starter

I just checked against his bonds.

I have everything installed, you can imagine that before asking for help, I looked and test all possibilities.

I have everything you need, all the parameters are good, and yet it not. But the error is clear, it comes from the server.

Do you have any other ideas?
  •  

Marius P.

I understand and appreciate you taking the time to debug it.
What's the PHP handler? DSO/FastCGI/suPHP? Out of my experience for the last 4-5 years the last two generate issues and need special settings for large file uploads.
Usually bad response can come from every bit of error, it's pretty global, which makes it harder to debug.
  •  

XtoonsTopic starter

It's FastCGI, but I can totally change it. My options:

Desactivated
Fast-CGI
CGI
Mod-PHP
SuPHP
PHP-FPM

It's not correct ?
  •  

Marius P.

You don't have DSO? That worked flawless for me on every setup, but you should also try Mod-PHP (as I know FastCGI and SuPHP are hard to configure for uploads, and PHP-FPM has a tone of fail results on a first Google search).
  •  

XtoonsTopic starter

Hello the problem is resolved after several tests.

If another person with this problem, it is necessary to put the site "Mod-PHP"
Remit duties on the FTP and everything works.

Thanks you @Mario for support
  •  

Marius P.

•