[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] Import error

Started by Equadore,

Previous topic - Next topic

EquadoreTopic starter

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/bandtubehd/public_html/moderator/youtube-1by1.php on line 7

This is the error I get when I import a video from Youtube. The problem is when I import and select a user there is not myself, their imported channel videos come up under my name.

Example:
Mario joins and wants his youtube channel imported. I import it, but all of mario videos come up under my name instead of his.
Went from Clipshare, to Adultvideoshare just trying to find a script that works. Now im home!
  •  

Marius P.

Hi, did you select the user on the dropdown? Or just left it "cause it was visibly selected"? There is an small thing there, which will not come to 4.0, the select has no default value, even if visible shows the first user.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

EquadoreTopic starter

Yeah I actually picked a different person, but it imports the videos in under the default main user.
Went from Clipshare, to Adultvideoshare just trying to find a script that works. Now im home!
  •  

EquadoreTopic starter

Just to add on two more minor things. The images link block is overlapping on the channels drop down list and when a user clicks on "large player" while watching a video it halfs the player.
  •  

Marius P.

All this will be behind since version 4.0, since the css framework changes.
What version do you use? Is it 3.6 second edition or older?
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

EquadoreTopic starter

Quote from: @Mario on
All this will be behind since version 4.0, since the css framework changes.
What version do you use? Is it 3.6 second edition or older?
3.6 the second edition. I only had this script for about 2 weeks. BTW its much better then anything I used and I love it. Thank you for making it.
  •  

Marius P.

I'll do my best to have my team surprise you guys with 4.0, which will break trough the limits.
If this issues bug you badly, I can look onto providing a quick fix.
  •  

EquadoreTopic starter

The Youtube one and overlapping images do because I have ALOT of Youtube personalities who want to import their channels in for business purposes.
  •  

Marius P.

Ok, then please explain a bit better and tell me your resolution since I can't reproduce it on mine.
  •  

EquadoreTopic starter

Okay. I went to "Youtube By Choice" and put in a users name in the "import by user" tab and got all of their videos to come up, then selected the videos, selected a user, then imported the video in. The problem is the video I imported in for the user, is showing under my channel name instead of theirs. No matter how many different users channels I select, it always shows their video under my name account name.

I can give you my login info to test out the feature if needed.
  •  

Marius P.

Did you install 3.6 second edition or 3.5? This sounds awfully familiar for 3.5 version of the script (it was meant to import under current user's id).

Problem is I can't reproduce it at all, tried several sites and imports and the user attached was the one selected in the dropdown.
  •  

EquadoreTopic starter

I installed 3.6 Second Edition. I even uploaded and overwritten the actual file again and its still doing the same thing. Is there a way you can login to my admin panal and see what I got going on here?
  •  

Bob.Weston

Mario,

I have the same version and have always had this issue with it.. I had actually searched in the forum and read somewhere that you have to select a member from the list.. it doesn't matter what member you select, it does the same thing.

For me it doesn't happen directly on the import, it happens when u select the individual videos to accept the import.

It is just a notice error so I gave up trying to figure it out because it still does the import correctly.
So, Equadore is not alone in the situation..
  •  

Marius P.

I understand, will update it fully on 4.0 when it will be ajaxed also.
For me it works fine, tried several sites, not what's killing the user post there, but we've been making progress on 4.0 and I estimate if support keeps being light we will deliver by Christmas.
  •  

Bob.Weston

The only part I tried on it was import by user name.. have you tried that?

Try importing user name BadLipReading

https://www.youtube.com/user/BadLipReading

there are some really funny videos on there..  I love the TV show the walking dead and there are a few funny ones on there :))
  •  

EquadoreTopic starter

Quote from: @Mario on
I understand, will update it fully on 4.0 when it will be ajaxed also.
For me it works fine, tried several sites, not what's killing the user post there, but we've been making progress on 4.0 and I estimate if support keeps being light we will deliver by Christmas.

Thank you man. I look forward to it.
  •