[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] overlay when haside

Started by mihai,

Previous topic - Next topic

mihaiTopic starter

Hi!I was wondering if it's possible to overlay this content when is the page on haside(WHEN THE SIDEBAR IS VISSIBLE)----->

Just to be clear
I want for that overlay to be like the one that is on lightbox(with a background black and a opacity 0.6-7) and i want to be on all the pages(i wil add this with media queries on resolutions -780)
So...It is possible to have a overlay like that?

EX WITH THE OVERLAY----------->
  •  

Marius P.

You will need an overlay div which shows up on the jquery event.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

mihaiTopic starter

I don't think i understood!
I need to create a div that contains what do i want to overlay and then add the css?
  •  

Marius P.

You need to do it the same way the lightbox does it. But I'm not sure why would you go trough the trouble...and not sure 100% what the steps would be since I have never done something similar.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

mihaiTopic starter

•  

mihaiTopic starter

I think i found a easier way to do that but i need to know if it's possible to change the style of and element(.span12/span4......)when i use sidebar so when the sidebar it's visible will be .span12{bla bla bla OPACITY:0.4;} and when i do not use sidebar will be .span12 {bla bla bla OPACITY:0.99999999999999999999/NONE},Can i do that using haside???
  •  

Marius P.

•