[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] 4.1 version

Started by max18121980,

Previous topic - Next topic

max18121980Topic starter

Hello everyone. Unfortunately waited a long time engine for which I bought version 3.6. Maybe I missed something, so how long did not go to the forum, so I would like to ask people who are in the know:

1. When can we expect the advertised version 4 (in fact there are 3.6 with minor modifications).
2. When can we expect a new theme, which was also advertise for version 4.
3. Will the buyers' opinions into account when we wrote their ideas on the forum (PHPVibe 4.0 suggestions)

I think no one should be offended no matter what, because for this purpose I have spent the money to buy the domain. Dedicated Servers are also very expensive. Therefore, I would like to know whether to wait for the product to me, for which I spend so much money, or all stop.

Thank you for your understanding and look forward to your support.
  •  

ASDF

Hey Max, i know how it feels when you don't earn and spend a lot.....or say a lot of money for nothing...but what i suggest is.....don't use phpvibe for hosting videos, untill you have full control over your ad revenue and no Google adsense/third party ad servers or you already have $$$$ . If you have a lot of views per month...about half million or more than that...then PM me..i will give you some useful details :) :) :).
And the main thing is...Patience pays, and i know, this time, almost all of us went mad over the wrong coming up predictions of phpvibe, but i will again say, don't use phpvibe for hosting videos and use youtube/vimeo/dailymotion videos.

The thing is, you will earn same, both on hosting and sharing videos, although pre roll ads might help when you are hosting videos, but the thing is......you will get them from Google only.
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Not sure what you are waiting for, is it on the announcement list?

MikeOsman

ASDF you've given the man the answer of a lifetime, to bad it was wrong. :))
I'm still on Vibe 3.4, but I've spent over 18 grand in script customizations and servers. I'm pretty sure I've made more money from vibe in the last 3 years than this guys made by selling it :))))
Alex boy, you don't need more functions in the soft, you need more plugins for the soft! Keep it up!
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Quote from: MikeOsman on
I'm pretty sure I've made more money from vibe in the last 3 years than this guys made by selling it :))))

Funny guy  :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

MikeOsman

Quote from: Alexander on
Funny guy  :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

No offense intended! I actually made more than the number of live sites multiplied by your average price in the last 3 year!
  •  

PHPVibe A.

No offense intended! I actually made more than the number of live sites multiplied by your average price in the last 3 year!

:confused: :o
I know you had good from ads, Mario told me about you, but I find it really hard to believe it's that good!  :rolleyes:

MikeOsman

Quote from: Alexander on
:confused: :o
I know you had good from ads, Mario told me about you, but I find it really hard to believe it's that good!  :rolleyes:

What you believe or not is on you! Mario knows, he's seen my income first hand. I've put enough money into his old company so you know I'm not talking trash, just check my client account out!
  •  

PHPVibe A.

What you believe or not is on you! Mario knows, he's seen my income first hand. I've put enough money into his old company so you know I'm not talking trash, just check my client account out!

Ok! I'm happy for you  :p

marketania

I'm still on Vibe 3.4, but I've spent over 18 grand in script customizations and servers. I'm pretty sure I've made more money from vibe in the last 3 years than this guys made by selling it :))))
Alex boy, you don't need more functions in the soft, you need more plugins for the soft! Keep it up!

I am wondering if you are Mike Osman the English radio presenter lol .. but would you mind sharing your website link for us to get inspired ? i would love to see what 18 grand can do to a site :) just out of curiosity cause i love seeing paid off investments
  •  

ASDF

Are you fkin kidding me Mikeosman....can you give us the link to your website?
  •  

max18121980Topic starter

Sorry, but I think I did not get a specific answer to my questions from developers ...
  •  

leen12

hmmm seriously wasting time with threads like this when they could be coding...
http://hip-hop99.com best hip hop music website
http://social-nuke.com free facebook likes and shares
https://wppluginscheap.com Wordpress plugins and themes cheap
  •  

zeemotech

HI MikeOsman may i know your domain which you have modified the script?
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Quote from: leen12 on
hmmm seriously wasting time with threads like this when they could be coding...

Don't worry, if I'm here I'm taking a break from coding :)

PHPVibe A.

Quote from: max18121980 on
Sorry, but I think I did not get a specific answer to my questions from developers ...

I'm not sure what to tell you, I will be releasing an stable version today with a few extra elements. The rest I will try to add them or build plugins for them.
Since Mario left we're reorganising as fast as we can, it's hard to find good coders, and one got fired, and the other left this project with Mario. We have hiring ads everywhere on the romanian jobs sites.
For the Evolution theme, I have all the html/css markup from Mario, so once 4.0 is released I can start coding it into a theme.
As for the suggestions, I'll have a look and see what and how I can add to the cms in future upgrades/plugins.

max18121980Topic starter

If I understand correctly, Mario is no longer working on this project?
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Quote from: max18121980 on
If I understand correctly, Mario is no longer working on this project?

Yes, currently he's not, he still owns it and pays us, but he's now working exclusively for a multinational company so teams are being split in here : some handle PHPVibe, some handle that project (large trade website), and others some future cms platforms, possibly for Envato (like PHPImages).
I'm in charge of PHPVibe, will form a new team, get some freelancers for support, and get this going as it should asap!