[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] add a confirmation message like the existing one once uploaded from my pc

Started by ronyhage,

Previous topic - Next topic

ronyhageTopic starter

Once you upload using my pc feature, you get a message saying that the video will be published after administration confirmation. How can we add the same message to once you upload using youtube? as once you upload through youtube no message comes up and the users are not knowing that they should wait until the administrator publish it.
  •  

PHPVibe A.

lib/ajax/addVideo.php

echo '<div class="msg-info">'._post('title').' '._lang("created successfully.").' <a href="'.site_url().me.'&sk=videos">'._lang("Manage videos.").'</a></div>';

ronyhageTopic starter

Quote from: Alexander on
lib/ajax/addVideo.php

echo '<div class="msg-info">'._post('title').' '._lang("created successfully.").' <a href="'.site_url().me.'&sk=videos">'._lang("Manage videos.").'</a></div>';

but this code is already there.
  •  

PHPVibe A.

ronyhageTopic starter

You simply have to attach your message to it.

you mean write something here: <div class="msg-info">

like <div class="Videos will be approved by admin.">

Cause I did that and once I tried uploading a link, the next button wasn't working anymore.
  •  

PHPVibe A.

You really need to read an basic php course if you want to administer your own website.

to

echo '<div class="msg-info">'._post('title').' '._lang("created successfully.").' <a href="'.site_url().me.'&sk=videos">'._lang("Manage videos.").'</a>'. _lang(' Your video will be available after the administrator reviews it').'</div>';

ronyhageTopic starter

You really need to read an basic php course if you want to administer your own website.

to

echo '<div class="msg-info">'._post('title').' '._lang("created successfully.").' <a href="'.site_url().me.'&sk=videos">'._lang("Manage videos.").'</a>'. _lang(' Your video will be available after the administrator reviews it').'</div>';

So I replaced the code with the code you gave me but whenever I try to press Add Video, nothing happens.
  •  

PHPVibe A.

ronyhageTopic starter

Do you have an error? Does it work when you remove the code?

No it did not give an error, whenever I tried clicking "Add video" nothing was happening I stayed on the same page and the page did not load for anything, it's like the click was not working anymore.

Ya when I placed the old code back, it worked again.
  •  

PHPVibe A.

ronyhageTopic starter

to

I just replaced the code with the code that you gave me thats it. a copy paste thing.
  •  

ronyhageTopic starter

•  

PHPVibe A.

echo '<div class="msg-info">'._post('title').' '._lang("created successfully.").' <a href="'.site_url().me.'&sk=videos">'._lang("Manage videos.").'</a>'. _lang(" Your video will be available after the administrator reviews it").'</div>';

ronyhageTopic starter

ok it worked now I can upload videos from PC with my message showing, but when I added the last code you gave me, uploading from youtube stopped.

The same issue when I come to press "Add Video" nothing happens, it's like the button is not pressing.
  •  

PHPVibe A.

ronyhageTopic starter

I've tested it. You must do something wrong replacing it.

I don't know thats weird, cause I only replaced the code you gave me.

when I edited on my pc I saved the file somewhere else, but in FTP it's being uploaded in the same original folder, you think that has anything to do with the issue saving it in another folder on pc?
  •  

ronyhageTopic starter

just to remind you, the code you gave me are you sure it's for the message to appear while using upload links? cause uploading from PC is working.
  •  

PHPVibe A.