[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] Private videos sugestion

Started by ampstar,

Previous topic - Next topic

ampstarTopic starter

hi Alex and Mario. just a suggestion on a possible update of your script. I use clipbucket 2.7 on one of my sites and one feature I miss on phpvibe is the ability to upload videos and set them as private/ unlisted so they only show when your logged in or you send link to view video. I know you can set videos so they cant be watched until log in but I mean that they are completely invisible until log in. thanks.
  •  

HPR

i am looking for the same option......
  •  

yockl

•  

PHPVibe A.

Considering, more details please.

They should be delisted everywhere if user is non logged-in?

ampstarTopic starter

Yes they are not listed anywhere unless user is logged in or the user sends a link to the video page. theres also another option where only your friends or followers can see your uploaded videos. the option is on the uploads form.
  •  

haydenfan

Me too  I look for this I want this :)

Yes YouTube and Clipbucket  have this option , you  can make the video private and hide it for everyone  , only the owner/uploader  can see it then , or you can give the link of the video  to someone.

And its much better then the safe option from PhpVibe ;)
HUGE/BIG FAN  OF HAYDEN PANETTIERE :)

Linux VPS server
Intel  Xeon 8 core
25 GB ram
10 TB HD
100 GB Internet connection
  •  

HPR

only with the link visitor can watch the video ..........
  •  

PHPVibe A.

We will do it in the next days, it just needs an extra condition in queries.

ampstarTopic starter

hi guys i was wondering if you managed to get this feature working. If you have then i can update my site. thanks in advance. :)
  •  

Marius P.

Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

yafe3

will suggest that this feature will be able to be deactivated by the admin  we don't want some members to use our disk space as dropbox to save their videos
  •  

Marius P.

Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •