[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] Browse videos doesn't work on my language

Started by maldboy,

Previous topic - Next topic

maldboyTopic starter

Hi.I have create my language for my website,i chose my language to be default website language but on the left sidebar the Browse Videos button its not clickable,not works.When i chose eng default language then works.Any solution for this please?Thanks in advance
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: maldboy on
Hi.I have create my language for my website,i chose my language to be default website language but on the left sidebar the Browse Videos button its not clickable,not works.When i chose eng default language then works.Any solution for this please?Thanks in advance

Hi,  I need to check this.
Can you provide a link?
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

maldboyTopic starter

Quote from: @Mario on
Hi,  I need to check this.
Can you provide a link?
http://tv-therapy.net/
change below the language from EN to GR and try it
  •  

Marius P.

Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

maldboyTopic starter

Quote from: @Mario on
You refer to this? See attachement
lol...on mozilla works..on chrome not...why?
  •  

Marius P.

•  

kingofseo

In every update chrome gets more buggy to best honest earlier chrome was much better.
Clipbucket.info --> phpVibe & ClipBucket Support Community.
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: kingofseo on
In every update chrome gets more buggy to best honest earlier chrome was much better.

I have the latest chrome version...
  •