[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] Need help with search tab will pay $100 for a fix

Started by akvdomains,

Previous topic - Next topic

akvdomainsTopic starter

Hi the problem I have is that I need to be able to search for every word typed in search tab and get results
for ex. if I type Bucket Compilation it should find this video Best Ice Bucket Challenge FAIL Compilation but at the moment it don't although keywords are in the title
can anyone help me with the fix for this issue
I will pay $100 to anyone who can make this search tab to find every word from the database and show the result
without any errors and issues

•  

kingofseo

Quote from: akvdomains on
Hi the problem I have is that I need to be able to search for every word typed in search tab and get results
for ex. if I type Bucket Compilation it should find this video Best Ice Bucket Challenge FAIL Compilation but at the moment it don't although keywords are in the title
I will pay $100 to anyone who can make this search tab to find every word from the database and show the result

Send you an pm.
Clipbucket.info --> phpVibe & ClipBucket Support Community.
  •  

mihai

Hi!You should pay for a theme not for a usless search bar
This is my opinion!
  •  

akvdomainsTopic starter

Quote from: mihai on
Hi!You should pay for a theme not for a usless search bar
This is my opinion!
I have all the themes but they all have this problem
you cant search for more multiple words and it is massive problem for me
  •  

Bob.Weston

Quote from: akvdomains on

you do not need to pay anyone.
the search function does not look at the title, you have to use the tag function.
if you want the video Best Ice Bucket Challenge FAIL Compilation to be found, in your admin go to the video and edit it.. add tags for each word or the words you want to be found.
for example, if you want  the words Bucket Compilation to be found, add them as a tag and save.
you can add as many as you want, just hit enter after each word or phrase you want to use.

After you have saved the video, go back and search again, you WILL find it.

Bob
  •  

maldboy

•  

kingofseo

•  

maldboy

•  

kingofseo

•