[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] Build list for PHPVibe 3.7

Started by Marius P.,

Previous topic - Next topic

YehudaBitton

Quote from: Alexander on
Did you add .mov to allowed extensions in admin and it did not work?
yes i try to do that and it didn't work (i'm try it in demo site before i purchase the script)
pls explain me how to fix that because today i going to buy the script and i want to know how to fix that.
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Quote from: YehudaBitton on
yes i try to do that and it didn't work (i'm try it in demo site before i purchase the script)
pls explain me how to fix that because today i going to buy the script and i want to know how to fix that.

Works http://www.videoinedit.com/video/6466/sample-mov/
Added this to "Uploads & Config" in "Allowed video extensions"

flv,mp4,mp3,avi,mpeg,wmv,mov,m4v,3gp

Do you use ffmpeg?

Cause you need to reconvert it as it seems:

QuoteMOV* is a very popular video type. However it is not a native HTML5 video**, thus QuickTime MOV videos are not playable on HTML5 browsers.
Source: http://www.html5videoplayer.net/html5video/mov-to-html5/

androiduserfan

Name and last name on registration
Preroll ads
Confirmation mail on registration
  •  

megaman79

Add the Option to Block video forever when I Unpublished then.

I don't want any video that I unpublished to publish again, when the Cron Task Run again.
(You got my point?)

I think for this to work, we need a Table in the Database for Blocked Videos by Video ID.

Options to block videos:
1. Block video after is Unpublished or Add Button: Block Video.

By doing this, the video will never be published again even if the Cron try to Publish again.

This will help me a lot, because theirs a lot videos that I don;t want in my site.
"Very Happy with PHPVibe"
  •  

megaman79

Hello Mario,

Can you please add this Feature to 3.7

- Allow us to add Text to all the Videos Titles that I import from specific YouTube Cron Task.

For example: I always import all the new videos from this YoutTube user: ewtnespanol
and I want to add the text: VIDEO - before the Original Title.

This can be add it in the: Video Importers, or edited on the Cron Task.

Thanks for this great software.

•  

YehudaBitton

add option to accept term in the registartion and email confirmation on registar step.
  •  

aitazazbhutta

Dailymotion Importer is Much Important. Dailymotion is now 2nd largest video portal kindly add this largest video portal to phpVibe.

I am just waiting for this plugin. after this i will transfer to phpvibe
  •  

tommy101

can put videos to 1 folder,for posting series films.
  •  

tommy101

•  

awsjulio

Hi, just some suggestions for additions

- auto close notifications would be nice, the pop up windows on the left side of the screens that you have to manually close. Fade out after X amount of seconds.

- avatar upload editor even if its a simple one it would still be useful, something to allow the user to select their crop/scale of a non-square picture.

- custom size embed option this one is not crucial but maybe something to consider down the road. Most if not all video sharing platforms have this and it is quite handy for bloggers to be able to proportionally resize a video to their specific needs.

- user share video on own profile would add another element of interaction. Maybe a button next to the Like "heart icon" that would allow the user to share that video in their profile.

Cheers!  [beer icon 404]
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

awsjulio, you refer to gritter notification, they have a parse time of 15 seconds

$.gritter.add({            
            title:  a.title,          
            text: '<p>' + a.text + '</p>',           
            sticky: false,
          class_name: 'gritter-light',          
            time: 15000
        });            
            });
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

awsjulio

Quote from: @Mario on
awsjulio, you refer to gritter notification, they have a parse time of 15 seconds

Yes, that is exactly what I was referring to, I never waited 15 seconds for it to go away 8)

thank you for the info, I'll definitely make it less than 15 secs.
  •  

megaman79

Quote from: @Mario on

$.gritter.add({            
            title:  a.title,          
            text: '<p>' + a.text + '</p>',           
            sticky: false,
          class_name: 'gritter-light',          
            time: 15000
        });            
            });

@Mario, In which file I can changes this? Thx.
  •  

PHPVibe A.

phpvibe_app.js in your theme's /js folder.

alimehdipak

•  

YehudaBitton

Don't forget to change the uploader in the next upgarde because this uploader don't support on ios devices thanks :)
  •  

demonguru18

Mario can we please have a  plugin or a code how to add an image carousel or slider on the home page where we can add some featured content/paid advertisement. It will help us to earn some thing from it
If yo cannot add it its fine can you at least tell me how to do it please provide the codes and I will paste it accordingly  :) :) :) :) :)
And Please Alexander dont tell which templates to edit just provide a code and where to paste it please
If anyone has added slider please share instructions to do it.

A Pop up disclaimer or a short code that will indicate that the video is not hosted here. I get many copyright request then have to remove the video or reply to emails. so anything that could dispaly under the video or a popup bubble in corner anything.

I am fan of PHP Vibe
  •  

YehudaBitton

Don't forget to change the uploader in the next upgarde because this uploader don't support on ios devices thanks :)
don't need to change the uploader it's good it's my problem
  •  

PHPVibe A.

don't need to change the uploader it's good it's my problem

What was it causing it?

YehudaBitton

•  

PHPVibe A.

YehudaBitton

Quote from: Alexander on
Can you be more specific?
It take for me a 5 days to rewrite this if someone want this code I will sale it.
  •