[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] Building PHPVibe v5

Started by Marius P.,

Previous topic - Next topic

DeadFish

Quote from: @Mario on
Sorry guys, I haven't been around.
Been working more than 12h a day lately, individual clients + phpvibe, so I'll be quick:

We're almost done with v5, we will patch the latest issues here and there that putting it live have revealed and fix the css mixes in admin and you guys will have it soon.

For multiple quality:
Shell_exec seems to fail many times, right now it concats several ffmpeg commands in one shell_exec line.
You'll need a strong server if you want it to work. Else, stick to 1-2 decent qualities.
We've added several new features, but you guys will check them on the demo as Wnux already pointed out it was updated.
A list will be provided shortly.

I'm really sorry it took so long, but as you guys know we are a very small team, handling mostly private clients, and sometimes we get really really overwhelmed by tasks.

What's the minimum cost requirement to book you as a developer, and what does in entail? Wish you had a personal site that went into the detail of it.
  •  

DeadFish

Also, not sure if its applied already. Being I did not see it when browsing. For the homepage. You see how the 'Image' block has the picture in a poster format. Is it possible to create a block on the home page for 'Playlists' also in a Poster Format? Where one can use a scroller or no scorller option. Being it would be nice to be able to create Multiple 'Playlist' blocks for shows for different seasons. Instead of just one block. Yet have a poster for each Playlist. Identifying the show for the eps in that 'Playlist' poster. Being I would really like to display it on the homepage, and it would be a great feature to add.

Also, adding 'Genres' to categorize shows beside just tags would be also a nice feature.
  •  

DeadFish

The ability to bookmark Playlists and channels. While receiving alerts/notifications when its updated or new content is added. That would be a nice feature to add to it.
  •  

lucaphuoc

On Demo PHPVibe V5: Audio (Songs) should be played immediately on homepage without clicking in to hear.
  •  

max18121980

whether it is possible to add vk.com in the box "share video" like fb, twitter etc?
  •  

wolftbpg

•  

vingar

Mario i found a bug in videinedit (phpvibe5),
when login with facebook and click CANCEL.

Notice: Undefined variable: user_profile in /home/videoine/public_html/callback.php on line 51

Notice: Undefined index: id in /home/videoine/public_html/callback.php on line 59

Notice: Undefined index: name in /home/videoine/public_html/callback.php on line 60

Notice: Undefined index: name in /home/videoine/public_html/callback.php on line 61

Notice: Undefined index: email in /home/videoine/public_html/callback.php on line 62

Notice: Undefined index: email in /home/videoine/public_html/callback.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined index: bio in /home/videoine/public_html/callback.php on line 66

Notice: Undefined index: gender in /home/videoine/public_html/callback.php on line 67
array(10) { ["fid"]=> NULL ["name"]=> NULL ["username"]=> string(0) "" ["email"]=> NULL ["local"]=> NULL ["country"]=> NULL ["bio"]=> NULL ["gender"]=> NULL ["avatar"]=> string(60) "https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/rsrc.php/v2/yA/r/gPCjrIGykBe.gif" ["type"]=> string(8) "facebook" } Error. Please go back
  •  

ASDF

search bar too isn't working in phone...
  •  

spirog

the only issue I notice in phpvibe 4 latest :

I am trying to debug this further.

We also raised mysql timeout variable as most probably script is leaving open mysql connection in wait mode so if wait timeout is less it won't add data to database once video are encoded, wait timeout is increased from 50 to 5000 now.

However a video I uploaded (mp4) does not have moov atom so it won't start playing unless you download them fully.
if user downloads video not have moov atom it creates video player spining and waiting etc.. until video downloads first then starts to play...

So to make sure this doesn't happen when users try and upload videos can you add this to phpvibe as part of ffmpeg etc.

Usually scripts add moov start of file (like clip-bucket) using MP4Box but phpvibe is not doing it.
I added moov atom manually in mp4 file and it started playing instantly.

can you add this in phpvibe 5 please @Mario

thanks so much..
Spiro
  •  

wolftbpg

As you adiconou moov , paragraph video touch Before Making Totally download?
  •  

Wnux

Phpvibe Forum
PHPVibe
1 h ·
For clients who are not in free upgrade period (brought PHPVibe before 2015), you can still have a big discount for v5, just click upgrades under your username in the main menu at http://get.phpvibe.com
:cool:
  •  

Wnux

I bought phpvibe before the release of phpvibe4 new version at the end of 2014 because the phpvibev5 release had to get out for 2015
, so I have purchased a new product phpvibe5 ?

Mario had said that those who had bought the v4 to a free upgrade to v5 :-\

PHPVibe 4 - Video CMS   Tuesday 11th of November 2014 03:06:16 PM
Payment : 06:55:13 Nov 11, 2014 PST   Completed
  •  

TigerClaw

Just bought the new Version! Thank you!
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: ASDF on
search bar too isn't working in phone...

I've changed this.
See and continue here http://www.phpvibe.com/forum/207/new-phpvibe-5-discussion/

Please know it's a beta version of v5, it still needs some tweaks here and there, I had to rush it because as before some people are almost making life threats,
and I've coded this pretty much alone. Not much budget for help.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •