max18121980

I think everything is more important when version 5.3 will be released
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: max18121980 on
In v.5.3 need forum!

And download button for mp3

I won't be building forums.
I'm 100% sure I wrote a tutorial on download buttons 2 years ago, or so.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

wolftbpg

QUANDO sera lançado mario o novo phpvibe 5.3?
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Thank you guys for all this, I've read all, will continue reading everything which gets posted.
I'm skinning v4 alive, since I've not very familiar, some things I don't like myself, some are just half made, some are great.
For now, I'm just trying to make a general idea on what and where can be improved and I am really glad you guys are helping.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: wolftbpg on
QUANDO sera lançado mario o novo phpvibe 5.3?

I don't like to give ETAs because I cannot give 100% of my time to this due to existing development contracts (maybe around 20% is a max), I cannot make any approximation honestly.

But I will keep you guys informed as to what I code along the way.
  •  

MacKen

FIX  file functions.php

" . DB_PREFIX . "lem_comments   >>> " . DB_PREFIX . "em_comments
Line:  1185

Quote$db->query("DELETE from " . DB_PREFIX . "lem_comments where object='video_" . intval($id) . "'");

Replly :

Quote$db->query("DELETE from " . DB_PREFIX . "em_comments where object='video_" . intval($id) . "'");
  •  

MacKen

FIX FULL CACHE fullcache.php

QuotePHP Warning:  unlink(/home/*****/public_html/cache/full/1443611659_d182c90da0fd0396e4642c0b5c9b3fea576e3641): No such file or directory in /home/*****/public_html/lib/fullcache.php on line 75

Line 75:
Quoteunlink(FULLCACHE_DIR . ${'_' . $uid . '_time'} . '_' . self::Key());
Reply:

Quoteif ( is_file(FULLCACHE_DIR . ${'_' . $uid . '_time'} . '_' . self::Key()) ) {
                    unlink(FULLCACHE_DIR . ${'_' . $uid . '_time'} . '_' . self::Key());
                }
  •  

haydenfan

when I share a video on Facebook it not can play the video, it always go to my site , please let video's  play whiteout  go to my site , when I click on the video.

And remove the animation from the phpVibe 4 theme, I not like it and it's slow , just let the site  load whiteout the animation.

HUGE/BIG FAN  OF HAYDEN PANETTIERE :)

Linux VPS server
Intel  Xeon 8 core
25 GB ram
10 TB HD
100 GB Internet connection
  •  

AHStudioOfficial

Hi, Mario! Welcome Back!  :)

Here my complains and suggestions:
1. Logo is floating around in the header. It does not have a correct padding/margin
2. The video cards leave space on the right in smaller display sizes.
3. Change the font to Roboto or something. Gray color looks terrible.
4. Search bar, login and upload buttons are terrible.
5. Make a nice footer, for the love of God.
6. Video page is a mess. The framework itself is bad.
7. Please make the channel page look like a profile, no one visits that page.
8. Rebuild the subscription feed and make it sort the cards. Example: Show only uploads button
9. Login and register pages, i think you forgot that there is a forget password page. Redo these 3 pages in your lovely Bootstrap 3 framework
10.  The website itself is gray, i feel like i read a real physical newspaper. Make it look vital, alive with your lovely Bootstrap 3 framework
11. Articles page ... I'm afraid you will kick me if i say that word.
12. A lot of text is not aligned. A lot of cards are just stuck together. And have no margins, clearfixes. You will find that all in profile page
13. Please re-imagine, redesign, rebuild and redo the profile page. Please.
  •  

yafe3

Quote from: haydenfan on
when I share a video on Facebook it not can play the video, it always go to my site , please let video's  play whiteout  go to my site , when I click on the video.

And remove the animation from the phpVibe 4 theme, I not like it and it's slow , just let the site  load whiteout the animation.

I dont agree the animation doesn't have to do any thing with slowing the website its your hosting and connection if loadind without animation vistorwith slow connection will get confused tbat the website is not working it shows a blank page till downloading ,animation keep visitors informed that website is loadind and forgot about blank pages
  •  

minhkienad

Very good.!
  •  

TigerClaw

Hello Mario and team. Merry Christmas!

Could you please tell us if the development is going? I'm not asking for any ETA just asking for a confirmation that 5.3 is under development.

Thanks!
  •  

videonavy

Also consider options for displaying menu either Fixed or Expandable.
  •  

videonavy

I noticed something in the current theme for version 4 and thought you should consider improving it in the new version.

Whenever I am viewing the site on mobile device, the logo disappear. With that in mind, visitors or users will not be able go back to homepage.

Secondly, consider fixing the member for PCs and hide it for mobile devices.
  •  

haydenfan

Quote from: TigerClaw on
Hello Mario and team. Merry Christmas!

Could you please tell us if the development is going? I'm not asking for any ETA just asking for a confirmation that 5.3 is under development.

Thanks!

yeah , any news any updates  about 5.3 ?

Linux VPS server
Intel  Xeon 8 core
25 GB ram
10 TB HD
  •  

lucaphuoc

Phpvibe 5.3 should have two important plugins:
1. Paid Subscription Module
2. MultiServer
We are always looking for this plugins.
  •  

Wnux

Quote from: lucaphuoc on
Phpvibe 5.3 should have two important plugins:
1. Paid Subscription Module
2. MultiServer
We are always looking for this plugins.
yes with a plugin for video sent to the Ads Placement " OverVideo ads "
  •  

wired2web

•  

wetvibes

•  

haydenfan

Me to,   and private video like Youtube and Clipbucket.

Linux VPS server
Intel  Xeon 8 core
25 GB ram
10 TB HD
  •  

yafe3

we really need multi video quality  its very important people complaining my website its slow actually its not its their connection its slow and the video its HD
if we have multiple quality video will be great it's very important for website to succeed
  •  

vingar

Mario I wait you.. We want a wonderful update! Thanks and good job!
  •  

haydenfan

Quote from: yafe3 on
we really need multi video quality  its very important people complaining my website its slow actually its not its their connection its slow and the video its HD
if we have multiple quality video will be great it's very important for website to succeed

It's not  only PHPVIBE, you need to have  a very good BIG  server, with SSD many cores an huge ram ,  for HD videos and also if you have huge members.

Linux VPS server
Intel  Xeon 8 core
25 GB ram
10 TB HD
  •  

dexterra

•  

TigerClaw

•