[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] Building PHPVibe v5

Started by Marius P.,

Previous topic - Next topic

Marius P.Topic starter

I think I got the number right.  :)

Hi guys, I haven't been around lately but since now I'm here I wanna leave a mark.
Hopefully this time you'll like my work as before.

I'm not really happy with what this boys have done, thus the breakage that happen between us.

I'll start by reworking the default theme, some stuff needs to be updated, and honestly those js file are so mixed I can't even figure them out.
Time for something less and clear.
I've already picked and brought the design framework based on bootstrap 3 I wish to implement (attached).

Besides that I'll change a bit the admin panel, seems it's pretty hard to use as the boys imagined it. I want it to be more easier to customize when it comes to shortcuts and more arranged. Implement a login directly in the admin panel.

I'll check this players, update them to newest versions.

Check that "fully private videos" suggestions you guys made and some others which I've bookmarked from the forum (please feel free to link me here to other suggestions you've made).
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

More ui ( 4 attachments limit on this forum)
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

More ui ( 4 attachments limit on this forum)
  •  

wolftbpg

será uma atualização ou um novo phpvibe mario?
  •  

leen12

nice mario thanks for the info and the effort.

i was having a few issues with the way the admin panel is layed out and the options in it etcc. its hard to moderate videos yourself aswell maybe mess about with admin media a bit and see if you can make it easier to get around please. thanks like when searching in admin panel for videos add dropdows for category and stuff ?
http://hip-hop99.com best hip hop music website
http://social-nuke.com free facebook likes and shares
https://wppluginscheap.com Wordpress plugins and themes cheap
  •  

max18121980

I do not believe my eyes. This is the best news is that only you can see !!!

I only have a couple of questions:
1. Approximate date of release 5.3
2. Some of the files I changed to suit my needs (added functionality). Is it possible to continue in the new version?
  •  

yafe3

Great news im happy to hear this ill give a short feed back I tried many script most of them are nice and good but finally I liked phpvibe  in general its the best  the only things that make me hate phpvibe sometimes is the lacking of some easy and small important features brothers im not blaming on you im just trying to give a honest feed back tbis will help you think better some important features like email registration verification ...
And one of the most important thing is group permission you can base it on 3 different things lets say if a member have 1000 views he can upload 200mb files this will be set from admin panel as the admin want or the member is older than 6 months or 1 year or what ever the admin want he can set it from the admin cp so based on the number fof views or the account age or the video uploaded or the comments he made the admin can set a file limit for each group
Let say admin created a groups 1trusted members 2-new members 3-what ever members based on group he can set file limitation for each group
  •  

theprocss

Hi Mario ,

Security issues: http://www.phpvibe.com/forum/troubleshooting-issues/bug-vulnerabilities-security/msg27892/#msg27892
Big Fail: http://www.phpvibe.com/forum/troubleshooting-issues/big-fail-on-imagesbrowse-(18)/msg28009/#msg28009

and an important thing
I have 3 servers. each one has 2TB
but can only use one server for phpvibe.
It was good we can put more servers connected to the same phpvibe.
  •  

viveo

•  

lucaphuoc

•  

max18121980

1. Need contact form
2. Correctly mobile view
3. Separate player for music (mp3), not as it is now like video (large)
  •  

haydenfan

Great!!, private video  will be awesome:)

Please a better theme I don't like the theme of Phpvibe 4.0 , also the animation wen the site load not like that. Just loaded site. Whiteout animation

A option to hide admin channel On the site.

New player that can AutoPlay playlist music on mobile devices.

And photo. Albums
HUGE/BIG FAN  OF HAYDEN PANETTIERE :)

Linux VPS server
Intel  Xeon 8 core
25 GB ram
10 TB HD
100 GB Internet connection
  •  

SoundPiff

Mario I was wondering if this patch will allow us to auto play playlists for jwplayer 6. the coding in class.providers.php confuses me. Hope to see the new bootstrap 3 implamented thou thats long time coming. And also the add to report and emmbed images disappear with ad block on can you check into that also. Thanks SoundPIFF

tritoli

@Mario, @Alexander can you please make a verified badge that we can verify some of our user from the mod panel. And after that the verified badge will show near to their names??

Hope you can do this
  •  

elitepromo

@mario For me the navigation in the previous PHPVibes are not so great. There is a separation of media, eg.
1 when watching a video the related items are only videos and
2 when viewing an image the related items are only images,
it would be great if related items can either be videos or images regardless of what you are viewing.
  •  

videonavy

Also consider resolving video thumbnail issue. The current version is having some issues with video thumbnail generation.
  •  

arpit

@Mario Awesome .....
And yes please work on related videos they should move just like in YouTube right now they are just static 
  •  

haydenfan

And add  multiserver  that will be great.

Linux VPS server
Intel  Xeon 8 core
25 GB ram
10 TB HD
  •  

videonavy

Make it possible to enable/disable Ads instead of deleting option only.
  •  

TigerClaw

Fantastic News! Welcome Back!

About the improvements I would like the team to focus on performance, security and compatibility with different browsers/platforms.

Yes you can add cool functions but at the end of the day what it counts is to serve videos fast and to everyone. I strongly suggest the team to focus on this before adding new functions:

1) Improve the DB queries. Thanks to caching PHPVibe is now fast for visitors but not for logged in users. Once you have 100+ logged in users at all time queries slow down everything.

2) Test InnoDB as the default DB engine.

3) Implement a manual refresh of the homepage cache. If the homepage generation fail a blank cached page is kept until expiration. There are no easy ways to force the regeneration of the homepage apart from deleting all cache files in /full

4) Do a security audit of the code

5) Take a look at the key verification issue

6) Avoid any animation in the admin panel. I'm there to work and not to play :)

7) Test the video pages in different browsers/platforms.

8) Put layouts on a diet avoiding to load unnecessary scripts. I would actually propose to make a extreme light layout for people like me who want only the basic functions.

9) Do stress tests

Thank you for your work!
  •  

yafe3

Quote from: haydenfan on
And add  multiserver  that will be great.
im waiting for this too
  •  

videonavy

Add "Bad Words" function in YouTube autoimporter. For instance, I may configure the importer to ignore videos with certain words in the title or description.
  •  

wolftbpg

quando sera lançado mario o novo phpvibe?
  •  

max18121980

In v.5.3 need forum!

And download button for mp3
  •  

max18121980

I think everything is more important when version 5.3 will be released
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: max18121980 on
In v.5.3 need forum!

And download button for mp3

I won't be building forums.
I'm 100% sure I wrote a tutorial on download buttons 2 years ago, or so.
  •  

wolftbpg

QUANDO sera lançado mario o novo phpvibe 5.3?
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Thank you guys for all this, I've read all, will continue reading everything which gets posted.
I'm skinning v4 alive, since I've not very familiar, some things I don't like myself, some are just half made, some are great.
For now, I'm just trying to make a general idea on what and where can be improved and I am really glad you guys are helping.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: wolftbpg on
QUANDO sera lançado mario o novo phpvibe 5.3?

I don't like to give ETAs because I cannot give 100% of my time to this due to existing development contracts (maybe around 20% is a max), I cannot make any approximation honestly.

But I will keep you guys informed as to what I code along the way.
  •  

MacKen

FIX  file functions.php

" . DB_PREFIX . "lem_comments   >>> " . DB_PREFIX . "em_comments
Line:  1185

Quote$db->query("DELETE from " . DB_PREFIX . "lem_comments where object='video_" . intval($id) . "'");

Replly :

Quote$db->query("DELETE from " . DB_PREFIX . "em_comments where object='video_" . intval($id) . "'");
  •  

MacKen

FIX FULL CACHE fullcache.php

QuotePHP Warning:  unlink(/home/*****/public_html/cache/full/1443611659_d182c90da0fd0396e4642c0b5c9b3fea576e3641): No such file or directory in /home/*****/public_html/lib/fullcache.php on line 75

Line 75:
Quoteunlink(FULLCACHE_DIR . ${'_' . $uid . '_time'} . '_' . self::Key());
Reply:

Quoteif ( is_file(FULLCACHE_DIR . ${'_' . $uid . '_time'} . '_' . self::Key()) ) {
                    unlink(FULLCACHE_DIR . ${'_' . $uid . '_time'} . '_' . self::Key());
                }
  •  

haydenfan

when I share a video on Facebook it not can play the video, it always go to my site , please let video's  play whiteout  go to my site , when I click on the video.

And remove the animation from the phpVibe 4 theme, I not like it and it's slow , just let the site  load whiteout the animation.

Linux VPS server
Intel  Xeon 8 core
25 GB ram
10 TB HD
  •  

AHStudioOfficial

Hi, Mario! Welcome Back!  :)

Here my complains and suggestions:
1. Logo is floating around in the header. It does not have a correct padding/margin
2. The video cards leave space on the right in smaller display sizes.
3. Change the font to Roboto or something. Gray color looks terrible.
4. Search bar, login and upload buttons are terrible.
5. Make a nice footer, for the love of God.
6. Video page is a mess. The framework itself is bad.
7. Please make the channel page look like a profile, no one visits that page.
8. Rebuild the subscription feed and make it sort the cards. Example: Show only uploads button
9. Login and register pages, i think you forgot that there is a forget password page. Redo these 3 pages in your lovely Bootstrap 3 framework
10.  The website itself is gray, i feel like i read a real physical newspaper. Make it look vital, alive with your lovely Bootstrap 3 framework
11. Articles page ... I'm afraid you will kick me if i say that word.
12. A lot of text is not aligned. A lot of cards are just stuck together. And have no margins, clearfixes. You will find that all in profile page
13. Please re-imagine, redesign, rebuild and redo the profile page. Please.
  •  

yafe3

Quote from: haydenfan on
when I share a video on Facebook it not can play the video, it always go to my site , please let video's  play whiteout  go to my site , when I click on the video.

And remove the animation from the phpVibe 4 theme, I not like it and it's slow , just let the site  load whiteout the animation.

I dont agree the animation doesn't have to do any thing with slowing the website its your hosting and connection if loadind without animation vistorwith slow connection will get confused tbat the website is not working it shows a blank page till downloading ,animation keep visitors informed that website is loadind and forgot about blank pages
  •  

minhkienad

Very good.!
  •  

TigerClaw

Hello Mario and team. Merry Christmas!

Could you please tell us if the development is going? I'm not asking for any ETA just asking for a confirmation that 5.3 is under development.

Thanks!
  •  

videonavy

Also consider options for displaying menu either Fixed or Expandable.
  •  

videonavy

I noticed something in the current theme for version 4 and thought you should consider improving it in the new version.

Whenever I am viewing the site on mobile device, the logo disappear. With that in mind, visitors or users will not be able go back to homepage.

Secondly, consider fixing the member for PCs and hide it for mobile devices.
  •  

haydenfan

Quote from: TigerClaw on
Hello Mario and team. Merry Christmas!

Could you please tell us if the development is going? I'm not asking for any ETA just asking for a confirmation that 5.3 is under development.

Thanks!

yeah , any news any updates  about 5.3 ?

Linux VPS server
Intel  Xeon 8 core
25 GB ram
10 TB HD
  •  

lucaphuoc

Phpvibe 5.3 should have two important plugins:
1. Paid Subscription Module
2. MultiServer
We are always looking for this plugins.
  •  

Wnux

Quote from: lucaphuoc on
Phpvibe 5.3 should have two important plugins:
2. MultiServer
We are always looking for this plugins.
yes with a plugin for video sent to the Ads Placement " OverVideo ads "
  •  

wired2web

•  

wetvibes

•  

haydenfan

Me to,   and private video like Youtube and Clipbucket.

Linux VPS server
Intel  Xeon 8 core
25 GB ram
10 TB HD
  •  

yafe3

we really need multi video quality  its very important people complaining my website its slow actually its not its their connection its slow and the video its HD
if we have multiple quality video will be great it's very important for website to succeed
  •  

vingar

Mario I wait you.. We want a wonderful update! Thanks and good job!
  •  

haydenfan

Quote from: yafe3 on
we really need multi video quality  its very important people complaining my website its slow actually its not its their connection its slow and the video its HD
if we have multiple quality video will be great it's very important for website to succeed

It's not  only PHPVIBE, you need to have  a very good BIG  server, with SSD many cores an huge ram ,  for HD videos and also if you have huge members.

Linux VPS server
Intel  Xeon 8 core
25 GB ram
10 TB HD
  •  

dexterra

•  

TigerClaw

•  

fayez

•  

TigerClaw

They posted on the facebook page that development is going on and a new release is target for February. It would have been better to post it also on the forum. I understand support has been cut down to make space for development (which is fine for me!) but it would be nice to get announcement here.
  •  

yafe3

PHPVibe feeling excited.
January 23 at 7:49am · Bucharest, Romania ·
I have a news for all off you: Two days ago it was decided that the version 4.3 and all 4.x will be skipped since coding on the new upgrade went far from a bootstrap3 & js update.
So what's comming is PHPVibe 5 directly sometime in February.
Spoiler alert: You will no longer see the same uni designs for video, images and music, blocks & pages.
More spoilers: The images component will be inspired by We Heart it & Pinterest.
Off all the 3 sections (video, image, music) you can now close down any and turn PHPVibe into a single niche website.
Profiles have turned to channels.
Much more...
https://www.facebook.com/vibe.marketing/posts/1258764867473425
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Hi, just making a fast drop to collect all this.
I'm almost done with everything, being working slower since budget did not allow hiring help on this one.
Some old chinese guy work with all this js/css changes, but slowly coming to an end.

I'm also trying to find a way to give support, but for now the Vibe income is very low since mid-2015...hopefully v5 will bring more clients.
As for some rumours I'm hearing about closing down : HELL NO!!!

Please post any more ideas you have. I'll be done in the next 2 weeks with my ideas, will see what else I can squeeze in.

•  

TigerClaw

Thanks for the update Mario! I'm so happy!  O0

Some more suggestions:

1) Please take a look about the 500 server error that plague the last version of PhpVibe (never had this problem with previous versions). It happens very often in the homepage and less often in the single video pages. There are already some threads about it on the forum pointing to some Facebook hooks. I'm trying to catch some logs to post but I can't find anything from MariaDB logs and/or Apache.

2) Please do not forget the DB performance, including optimization of the queries and DB indexes. To keep up with traffic I tune the DB often with new indexes as soon as I found slow downs. Recently I changed the storage engine and optimized the column format but it would be so good if PhpVibe would already be optimized from scratch.

3) Would be nice to implement the possibility to divide uploads by date or user ID. Big directory indexes do not work well and have 20k+ files in one directory it is not good for performances. Thanks to Alexander I managed to implement this but you could do it way better and I would not have to fix it every time there is an upgrade :)

4) About support maybe you can limit it to the Bug report Forum? Just an idea.

5) I personally do not agree with developing a "multi server" version of PhpVibe. Everything can be done server side without losing time developing it in PHP. The results would be also way slower than a native server side solution.

Thanks for the update!
  •  

yafe3

Hi mario  we are RTL customers please we arabs need an automated switch from LTR to RTL if the member have English language he will get LTR view if he switch to Arabic or Pakistani language or farsi or jew or any RTL language  the theme switch automatically to RTL  like youtube and facebook and dailymotion and all modern scripts have this as a must please thanks ... we are a lot of arab RTL customers we need you to have this for us .thanks
i been waiting for this since a long time i get a lot of visitors spending money on advertisement but my visitors over 60% they don't come back because they are not use to LTR theme.and also the multi video quality option please that i mentioned above
  •  

haydenfan

Please , add show IP of users ,  and add ban the  IP of users. only for the admin user.

Make article available  for users  , maybe  change it to blog.

Linux VPS server
Intel  Xeon 8 core
25 GB ram
10 TB HD
  •  

lucaphuoc

Hi Mario! If you can do for these plugins, you can sell for a lot of people.. Because it will elevate the professionalism of PHPVibe CMS:
2. MultiServer
3. ELearning
  •  

yafe3

Quote from: lucaphuoc on
Hi Mario! If you can do for these plugins, you can sell for a lot of people.. Because it will elevate the professionalism of PHPVibe CMS:
2. MultiServer
3. ELearning

true i will buy  them even if they cost 100 each
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

5) I personally do not agree with developing a "multi server" version of PhpVibe. Everything can be done server side without losing time developing it in PHP. The results would be also way slower than a native server side solution.

Thanks for the update!

You are so right with this, but they want the less good solution as if it's cake.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Thanks for the update Mario! I'm so happy!  O0

Some more suggestions:

1) Please take a look about the 500 server error that plague the last version of PhpVibe (never had this problem with previous versions). It happens very often in the homepage and less often in the single video pages. There are already some threads about it on the forum pointing to some Facebook hooks. I'm trying to catch some logs to post but I can't find anything from MariaDB logs and/or Apache.

The only thing that comes in mind is that full cache engine http://www.phpvibe.com/forum/206/500-internal-server-error/msg29198/#msg29198
  •  

DeadFish

Should add the ability to put playlist or channel posters on the front page. On top of the Scroll through channel sliders. Basically if you wanted to host your Top10 or 60+ Channels or playlists. They can be featured as a Poster and not just through sliders.
  •  

DeadFish

Quote from: @Mario on
Hi, just making a fast drop to collect all this.
I'm almost done with everything, being working slower since budget did not allow hiring help on this one.
Some old chinese guy work with all this js/css changes, but slowly coming to an end.

I'm also trying to find a way to give support, but for now the Vibe income is very low since mid-2015...hopefully v5 will bring more clients.
As for some rumours I'm hearing about closing down : HELL NO!!!

Please post any more ideas you have. I'll be done in the next 2 weeks with my ideas, will see what else I can squeeze in.

Should add the ability to put playlist or channel posters on the front page. On top of the Scroll through channel sliders. Basically if you wanted to host your Top10 or 60+ Channels or playlists. They can be featured as a Poster and not just through sliders.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

@DeadFish the playlist & channel (user) blocks for the homepage are already done.
  •  

DeadFish

Basically you have a poster feature setup. Where you can link to a series from off the homepage using a Poster of that series. Kind of like http://momomesh.com/tvshows/ but in your own design of course. Would be nice if you re-did or did this way playlists and channels are handled or designed in this newer version. Not like http://momomesh.com/tvshows/sherlock-2010/. Yet in your own design concept of doing it. This way it looks modern and not dated as the current concept for the playlist and channel features. It just seems it would be a lot more organized and more appealing to look at. Just a suggestion, and thanks for responding back so promptly.

•  

yafe3

its great to have a DCMA form like this i leave it for you where you place it under video report or footer
ex:
http://videomega.tv/index_dmcacomplaint.php
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

its great to have a DCMA form like this i leave it for you where you place it under video report or footer
ex:
http://videomega.tv/index_dmcacomplaint.php

Any free contact form will serve your purpose.
  •  

HPR

Hello Mario Sir! kindly include following in the new version
1. Dailymotion Importer
2. MultiServer
3. whatsapp button
4. video playable on facebook E.g. youtube (ssl support)
5  social-networks-auto-poster

Thank you
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: HPR on
Hello Mario Sir! kindly include following in the new version
1. Dailymotion Importer
2. MultiServer
3. whatsapp button
4. video playable on facebook E.g. youtube (ssl support)
5  social-networks-auto-poster

Thank you

Hi, this is not a suggestions forum. It's pre-sales.
Please keep the forums and threads on topic.
  •  

cyonx

Hello Mario, so i bought the phpvibe license when it was still v3, i never actually used the script, i am still waiting for a good version and theme.
I am hoping that V5 will have everything that i was counting for on v4. Anyway, can you give me some ideas on whats coming on new v5?
And will i have to buy an upgrade? thank you..
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: cyonx on
Hello Mario, so i bought the phpvibe license when it was still v3, i never actually used the script, i am still waiting for a good version and theme.
I am hoping that V5 will have everything that i was counting for on v4. Anyway, can you give me some ideas on whats coming on new v5?
And will i have to buy an upgrade? thank you..

Hi! For now what's coming from v5 is kept a secret. We don't want so many discussions as always.
As for the theme, is the same, just based on bootstrap3 and with newer js libraries.
There was no discussion yet on if it's a free upgrade or not for clients older than 2015, we will decide this once the product is ready.
  •  

wolftbpg

poderia ser grátuito para quem ja havia comprado.
  •  

giovanni

hello Super Mario We need your help many of us cant right on playlist description only on administration, I just notice when 8 of my members were bitching  at me, can you please help me so I can also spread this fix for everybody that is having this issue please sir, I know its not your falut, You came in to clean up this mess lol, We All appreciate you man !!!!!!!
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: giovanni on
hello Super Mario We need your help many of us cant right on playlist description only on administration, I just notice when 8 of my members were bitching  at me, can you please help me so I can also spread this fix for everybody that is having this issue please sir, I know its not your falut, You came in to clean up this mess lol, We All appreciate you man !!!!!!!

Stop spamming the forum or I'll ban you. You have 5 posts on same thing. One is enough

http://www.phpvibe.com/forum/206/playlist-description-problems-cant-write-on-playlist-description/msg29335/#msg29335
  •  

neospider69

Hi Mario, how is v5 dev going? Will it still be released on the 15th?
  •  

x5000x

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: x5000x on
+ 1 for multi server support  :p

You can do that server side. It's much better.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: neospider69 on
Hi Mario, how is v5 dev going? Will it still be released on the 15th?

Working hard. Not sure, may take a few more, hope to have it in testing in a few days.
  •  

wolftbpg

•  

neospider69

as far as i know, the theme is the same but on a new bootstrap
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

as far as i know, the theme is the same but on a new bootstrap

Yes, you are right. But there are some changes, right now the css is only 90% done, so some things are missing finalisation before posting screenshots.
  •  

wolftbpg

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

não será thema Evolution?

By default? No. We won't be switching to a another theme as default.
Evolution will be launched separately.
  •  

wolftbpg

•  

dexterra

•  

yafe3

Quote from: dexterra on
When provided, the new version?
mario said today, but in one of his comments he said it may be not today they are working hard to get it done and put it on test, im like everyone waiting and waiting since a long time and excited to see the new edition .. but we can let him work on peace no rush
  •  

DeadFish

mario said today, but in one of his comments he said it may be not today they are working hard to get it done and put it on test, im like everyone waiting and waiting since a long time and excited to see the new edition .. but we can let him work on peace no rush

Yeah. I'm in not desperate rush. Hopefully he applied a lot of the features I mentioned. Being it would greatly improve the experience of this template.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

We haven't even got to the admin panel yet. So not today, but coding hard.
As much as we rush it, as many problems it will have, I know some of you are eager, but please do understand we are only 2 people coding atm.
If you want an usable product which we don't have to patch 1000 times after, please have patience.

Unfortunately separating the vibe_video to 3 tables has created a lot of issues in the cms, but we're removing them as fast as we can.
PHPVibe was meant to work with 1 media table, but for better performance it will now have different tables for videos, images and music.
  •  

TigerClaw

Will the video table have the same columns as the current one?

To clarify further: Is vibe_videos still the same table? Did you just add as new tables vibe_images and vibe_music?

Thank you
  •  

dexterra

•  

TigerClaw

How much time do you still need?

I don't think they can give a ETA. As Mario wrote there are only 2 people coding.
  •  

dexterra

I don't think they can give a ETA. As Mario wrote there are only 2 people coding.

So why write that number 15, will be ready
  •  

neospider69

it's an ETA, its not that will beyond a shadow of a doubt released on the 15th
  •  

dexterra

•  

DeadFish

We haven't even got to the admin panel yet. So not today, but coding hard.
As much as we rush it, as many problems it will have, I know some of you are eager, but please do understand we are only 2 people coding atm.
If you want an usable product which we don't have to patch 1000 times after, please have patience.

Unfortunately separating the vibe_video to 3 tables has created a lot of issues in the cms, but we're removing them as fast as we can.
PHPVibe was meant to work with 1 media table, but for better performance it will now have different tables for videos, images and music.

Take all the time you need. Forget people trying to rush you. I literally want this done right. Being they'll only start complaining if it's not done properly.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Will the video table have the same columns as the current one?

To clarify further: Is vibe_videos still the same table? Did you just add as new tables vibe_images and vibe_music?

Thank you

Hi, yes! Actually the videos table holds the videos and music (we've bumped into issues and had to reverse).
The vibe_images has a pretty similar structure to vibe_video which the upgrader will populate with the images in vibe_videos before clearing them.
  •  

dexterra

At what stage of development cms ? It was stated that the output will be 15, then no information.
  •  

yafe3

At what stage of development cms ? It was stated that the output will be 15, then no information.
by the end of this month, we waited the long period, few days more
  •  

max18121980

Previously, there was a message on Facebook that version 5 will be in February. So I would not be surprised if it will be implemented in April. Nevertheless, I hope that it will be a quality product.
  •  

DeadFish

Quote from: max18121980 on
Previously, there was a message on Facebook that version 5 will be in February. So I would not be surprised if it will be implemented in April. Nevertheless, I hope that it will be a quality product.

I'm more towards leaning at May or June. Given the recent coding issues they were facing. It's not something easily fixed, and they are doing heavy work to redo the panel.
  •  

dexterra

You guys are the developers did? I asked the developer instead of you waiting for a response from the developers
  •  

Wnux

You guys are the developers did? I asked the developer instead of you waiting for a response from the developers
developer = @Mario ;)
  •  

yafe3

you can cry now hahah he didn't answer you cry bad boy hahah, we passed you the information Mario told us, you should appreciate we answered you and be thankful , not  being an asshole, Mario is tired from repeating , you think he is available for your stupid question you can look it up and find the answer now for yourself
  •  

dexterra

Завали ебло америкосовская рожа тупая.
  •  

neospider69

•  

TigerClaw

Probably it is too late to be implemented for revision 1 but can we get mass select in the "Report page"?
At the moment it is necessary to manage the reported videos one by one but it would be better to just select all or some of them.
Thanks!
  •  

AlexH

In the new version will include the option to add subtitles to video?

TrackNation

Sweet! Can't wait to get my hands on the new version. Id really like to see a premium paid feature like youtube has and a robust messaging/notification feature for users.
  •  

neospider69

Hy @Mario, can we have some updates on the development of v5?

any new ETA?

Thanks in advanced
  •  

Wnux

Hy @Mario, can we have some updates on the development of v5?

any new ETA?

Thanks in advanced
https://fr-fr.facebook.com/vibe.marketing/  ;)
live upgrade :
  •  

awsjulio

Ive been keeping up with the Facebook updates and it is looking sooooo much better. Honestly this is THE best update since I've been a customer. After seeing how much detail have been put on functionality AND front-end design (much needed) I can't wait to play with V5. Take any necessary time needed for the release and keep up the good work!!
  •  

wolftbpg

•  

Wnux

Irá demorar para upgrade?
https://fr-fr.facebook.com/vibe.marketing/  ;)
live upgrade :

PHPVibe
15 h ·
V5 - We hope it will amaze!
Soon to be browsed at www.Videoinedit.com
Releasing by Friday (17:00 GMT +2) or sooner.
  •  

wolftbpg

mas vai sair so o demo,upgade não?
  •  

DeadFish

The new player skins look nice. Yet can it go into Theater wide screen mode. Instead of only just miniature and fullscreen mode.
  •  

wolftbpg

não falam se vai ser so um demo ou se saira o upgrade.
  •  

max18121980

•  

max18121980

•  

max18121980

I was overwhelmed with emotion !!
  •  

Wnux

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

Sorry guys, I haven't been around.
Been working more than 12h a day lately, individual clients + phpvibe, so I'll be quick:

We're almost done with v5, we will patch the latest issues here and there that putting it live have revealed and fix the css mixes in admin and you guys will have it soon.

For multiple quality:
Shell_exec seems to fail many times, right now it concats several ffmpeg commands in one shell_exec line.
You'll need a strong server if you want it to work. Else, stick to 1-2 decent qualities.
We've added several new features, but you guys will check them on the demo as Wnux already pointed out it was updated.
A list will be provided shortly.

I'm really sorry it took so long, but as you guys know we are a very small team, handling mostly private clients, and sometimes we get really really overwhelmed by tasks.
  •  

fry

•  

yafe3

what your suggestion for a good server to handle multi quality ?  i need multi quality i dont mind get a strong server
  •  

AlexH

what your suggestion for a good server to handle multi quality ?  i need multi quality i dont mind get a strong server

You need 3 server.

1. main server - script phpvibe - minimum recommended lan speed 100Mbps FD = Cost 40 Euro Per month
2. conversion server - BIG CPU/RAM and SSD/SAS Cost 150 euro Per month
3. storage server -minimum recommended lan speed 500Mbps FD 80 euro Per month multiplied by the number of servers.

And to save traffic you can add cache server. You will save up to 80% traffic.

DeadFish

Sorry guys, I haven't been around.
Been working more than 12h a day lately, individual clients + phpvibe, so I'll be quick:

We're almost done with v5, we will patch the latest issues here and there that putting it live have revealed and fix the css mixes in admin and you guys will have it soon.

For multiple quality:
Shell_exec seems to fail many times, right now it concats several ffmpeg commands in one shell_exec line.
You'll need a strong server if you want it to work. Else, stick to 1-2 decent qualities.
We've added several new features, but you guys will check them on the demo as Wnux already pointed out it was updated.
A list will be provided shortly.

I'm really sorry it took so long, but as you guys know we are a very small team, handling mostly private clients, and sometimes we get really really overwhelmed by tasks.

What's the minimum cost requirement to book you as a developer, and what does in entail? Wish you had a personal site that went into the detail of it.
  •  

DeadFish

Also, not sure if its applied already. Being I did not see it when browsing. For the homepage. You see how the 'Image' block has the picture in a poster format. Is it possible to create a block on the home page for 'Playlists' also in a Poster Format? Where one can use a scroller or no scorller option. Being it would be nice to be able to create Multiple 'Playlist' blocks for shows for different seasons. Instead of just one block. Yet have a poster for each Playlist. Identifying the show for the eps in that 'Playlist' poster. Being I would really like to display it on the homepage, and it would be a great feature to add.

Also, adding 'Genres' to categorize shows beside just tags would be also a nice feature.
  •  

DeadFish

The ability to bookmark Playlists and channels. While receiving alerts/notifications when its updated or new content is added. That would be a nice feature to add to it.
  •  

lucaphuoc

On Demo PHPVibe V5: Audio (Songs) should be played immediately on homepage without clicking in to hear.
  •  

max18121980

whether it is possible to add vk.com in the box "share video" like fb, twitter etc?
  •  

wolftbpg

•  

vingar

Mario i found a bug in videinedit (phpvibe5),
when login with facebook and click CANCEL.

Notice: Undefined variable: user_profile in /home/videoine/public_html/callback.php on line 51

Notice: Undefined index: id in /home/videoine/public_html/callback.php on line 59

Notice: Undefined index: name in /home/videoine/public_html/callback.php on line 60

Notice: Undefined index: name in /home/videoine/public_html/callback.php on line 61

Notice: Undefined index: email in /home/videoine/public_html/callback.php on line 62

Notice: Undefined index: email in /home/videoine/public_html/callback.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined index: bio in /home/videoine/public_html/callback.php on line 66

Notice: Undefined index: gender in /home/videoine/public_html/callback.php on line 67
array(10) { ["fid"]=> NULL ["name"]=> NULL ["username"]=> string(0) "" ["email"]=> NULL ["local"]=> NULL ["country"]=> NULL ["bio"]=> NULL ["gender"]=> NULL ["avatar"]=> string(60) "https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/rsrc.php/v2/yA/r/gPCjrIGykBe.gif" ["type"]=> string(8) "facebook" } Error. Please go back
  •  

ASDF

search bar too isn't working in phone...
  •  

spirog

the only issue I notice in phpvibe 4 latest :

I am trying to debug this further.

We also raised mysql timeout variable as most probably script is leaving open mysql connection in wait mode so if wait timeout is less it won't add data to database once video are encoded, wait timeout is increased from 50 to 5000 now.

However a video I uploaded (mp4) does not have moov atom so it won't start playing unless you download them fully.
if user downloads video not have moov atom it creates video player spining and waiting etc.. until video downloads first then starts to play...

So to make sure this doesn't happen when users try and upload videos can you add this to phpvibe as part of ffmpeg etc.

Usually scripts add moov start of file (like clip-bucket) using MP4Box but phpvibe is not doing it.
I added moov atom manually in mp4 file and it started playing instantly.

can you add this in phpvibe 5 please @Mario

thanks so much..
Spiro
  •  

wolftbpg

As you adiconou moov , paragraph video touch Before Making Totally download?
  •  

Wnux

Phpvibe Forum
PHPVibe
1 h ·
For clients who are not in free upgrade period (brought PHPVibe before 2015), you can still have a big discount for v5, just click upgrades under your username in the main menu at http://get.phpvibe.com
:cool:
  •  

Wnux

I bought phpvibe before the release of phpvibe4 new version at the end of 2014 because the phpvibev5 release had to get out for 2015
, so I have purchased a new product phpvibe5 ?

Mario had said that those who had bought the v4 to a free upgrade to v5 :-\

PHPVibe 4 - Video CMS   Tuesday 11th of November 2014 03:06:16 PM
Payment : 06:55:13 Nov 11, 2014 PST   Completed
  •  

TigerClaw

Just bought the new Version! Thank you!
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: ASDF on
search bar too isn't working in phone...

I've changed this.
See and continue here http://www.phpvibe.com/forum/207/new-phpvibe-5-discussion/

Please know it's a beta version of v5, it still needs some tweaks here and there, I had to rush it because as before some people are almost making life threats,
and I've coded this pretty much alone. Not much budget for help.
  •