[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] not working V3.3RC1

Started by tubevisit,

Previous topic - Next topic

tubevisitTopic starter

Hello,

sorry but im really upset!
I buy the 3.1 because you offert end ot Jul the 3.3 ok but you come in augs. ok that's fine to.

Right now i send the Script to my Server Admin and they Proof the Script
It cry about many and many more bugs, parts or the Script don't works!
Parts of your Script are decodet by the IonCube Loader and some parts are not decodet? Sorry but whats this?

cUrl for what? Your License System or what? this was the first error after install!

Sorry but you don't know what do you do!

i will my money back...we really check the Script and this is a never ending story!
www.TubeVisit.com - social Video share
  •  

ilie88

Quote from: tubevisit on
Hello,

I buy the 3.1 because you offert end ot Jul the 3.3 ok but you come in augs. ok that's fine to.

Parts of your Script are decodet by the IonCube Loader and some parts are not decodet? Sorry but whats this?

cUrl for what? Your License System or what? this was the first error after install!

i will my money back...we really check the Script and this is a never ending story!

are you serious ? WTF it's wrong with you people? If you don't understand shit about php/mysql/curl functions how in the fuck you say that the script has bugs and shit? what errors do you get where is the problem this is how the errors get fixed no script in this world is perfect any script has bug's until they are found and fixed so if you have errors or bugs you just show the error log and if is not because of the shetty hosting that i presume you have then can be fixed

Regards
website: http://www.movietend.com  Don't PM me regarding news about the script's, I'm not from the stuff i am regular user like anyone else, Regards
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: tubevisit on
Hello,

Ok, CURL is used to grab video data, including the Youtube feeds/Vimeo feeds in the importer, without it, you can't get any remote content.
You said 3.3 is full of bugs, I think you just have a loosy hosting, it has loose ends, it's incomplete, but it's not bugged at all, which is a good thing for a first beta.
Ioncube is used on one file only, for the sole purpose to protect it's code, it's normal to be like this, since all commercial scripts have ioncubed license, if I ioncubed all the script, you will not be able to edit anything in it, at all.

If you are asking kindergarden questions and open a bullshit claim where you describe issues 3.3 doesn't even have, I am more then glad to terminate your client status.

Ask yourself this: Why does it work for everybody else, except you? Just to save some other coder from your rage :) I will refund you and terminate this discussion.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •