[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] Channels on Left sidebar

Started by ipeci,

Previous topic - Next topic

ipeciTopic starter

Quote from: ipeci on
Thank you Mario
I've watched you and saw that you have tried more than 20 minutes to fix my problem just to help me, so I really thank you.
In the background, I tried to help you as I have cleared the cache all the time so you can see the changes in real-time.

What I wanted to ask you about this thing is who I am logged in I see somehow a line via the menu (please see photo) ... how do I remove it?
And second question, what do you mean by "the old menu had issues, better remove it fully," Do you mean remove the entire code, ie changes in lib / funktions.php and all others who are up here?

This menu It looks awesome and I love it  ::)

Thanks again and have a nice day :-)

Hi can you fix my problem plz,
the menu box is over the My Playlist box , and showing only if im loged in !
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Quote from: ipeci on

Hi can you fix my problem plz,
the menu box is over the My Playlist box , and showing only if im loged in !

What did we discussed up? :)

x5000x

ipeci,

replace this:
<div class="box">
<div class="box-head">
<h4 class="box-heading"><?php echo _lang('My subscriptions'); ?></h4><a class="pull-right" href="<?php echo profile_url(user_id(), user_name()); ?>&sk=subscribed"><?php echo _("View all"); ?></a>
</div>
<div class="box-body">

with this code:
<div class="box" style="display:block; clear:both;"> 
<div class="box-head">
<h4 class="box-heading"><?php echo _lang('My subscriptions'); ?></h4><a class="pull-right" href="<?php echo profile_url(user_id(), user_name()); ?>&sk=subscribed"><?php echo _("View all"); ?></a>
</div>
<div class="box-body">
  •  

ipeciTopic starter

@ x500x Hvala ti brate ,
ali problem stoji poslje login ,tek tada se vidi da je echo von navi prije boxa (My subscriptions )( My playlists ) znaci nisu odvojeni !

@all
After login come the box of My subscriptions and the echo of navi show OVER the box of My subscriptions! ( My playlists )

Thank @ all

•  

PHPVibe A.

I don't really understand. It seems fine

ipeciTopic starter

Hi,

Yes but this is my modifikation :-) i have make the _nav at Top . But if i put the nav after sitemap than i become the error .
Thanks
  •