[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] 2 small bugs

Started by yafe3,

Previous topic - Next topic

yafe3Topic starter

Hi there is 2 small bugs one about the categories as you can see and the second one its about the logo
any help please
  •  

theprocss

in My phpvibe its working

can be of your browser.
On google chrome and firefox works.....

wait for Alexandra
  •  

yafe3Topic starter

Im using chrom sir I know Baidu its not good it doesn't load the website  but in chrom and fire fox it works good but have that problem I asked them to teach me how do I patch the last files but no one answered me
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Hi, it's a sign which announces that we are on vacation...guess you've missed it.

Quote from: Alexander on

To install a patch simply replace the files changed with fresh ones downloaded from the store. Re-download PHPVibe. The cms's current files are always updated to the latest available patch.

http://www.phpvibe.com/forum/phpvibe-announcements/phpvibe-4-0-patches/msg25009/#msg25009

yafe3Topic starter

Thanks Alexander i figure it out how to patch it few days ago i patched my site but still have that problem of scrolling in firefox works fine but in chrome doesn't work is  what that mean please

and yes i missed your announcement sorry im new customer here  ^-^  i like you guys  i now understand why there isn't enough help any way have a good vacation guys [size=78%] [/size]
  •  

PHPVibe A.