[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] PHPVibe MOVIES Edition suggestions

Started by Andreea,

Previous topic - Next topic

AndreeaTopic starter

I know this is not a good moment to recommend this but i'll say it as an ideea for future updates.

1. Option "Add Subtitle" when you upload movies/tv series ,
2. Option to recommend a better subtitle if a movie/tv episode already have one and maybe yours is better
3. Option "Light's Off/On" because alot of users prefers light's off than fullscreen , i prefer that too,
4. When you play a tv series -> in related videos should appear only videos from that section , par example -> I am watching Dracula S01 E01 -> related videos should give us -> S01 E02 , E03 , E04 , E05 , not user uploads . that's an important thing for tv series with autoplay .
5. Option to change subtitle language , If i chose RO then romanian subtitle will load , EN -> english , and so on .
That's all for now . Sorry for saying this in a bad moment !
  •  

Marius P.

Hi Andreea!
I think you will be the first to switch to PHPVibe Movies Edition in next year's beginning :) All you've requested are movies specific features.
You should verify your account if you are a client.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

AndreeaTopic starter

Hi @Mario

At this moment i am not a client .
I am addicted to online movies , I can say this is my passion .
I am going to buy phpvibe after 3.4 will be released for sure .

If you are going to make a phpvibe movies edition i'm here for suggest some .
I can suggest you some and give you some ideas about how a site should look alright to be on "movies/tv series Theme".
Of course just if you want .
  •  

Marius P.

I've split the topic so we don't get stuff mixed :)
Sure, anytime I'm open to suggestions
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

AndreeaTopic starter

oki , that's the first part i had in mind .
If you have time to talk in private yahoo,msn,facebook would be great .
here i will post only suggestions .
When i will buy phpvibe 3.4 ill make an related theme to phpvibe movies edition :P
Im a designer i can help you with design part but @ coding have 0 knownledge .
  •  

leen12

not to put this idea down or anything i am all for it, but this is for moneymaking, this website is here because the owners/developers want to make money

there is a large selection of movie sites and movie cms scripts in the market and as with phpvibe they have been nulled and as a result new versions released and old version are now free,

in my opinion if you want to make this successful its either going to have to be superfast with lots of new themes plugins and other stuff or you will have to try and pull some special rabbit out of the hat
http://hip-hop99.com best hip hop music website
http://social-nuke.com free facebook likes and shares
https://wppluginscheap.com Wordpress plugins and themes cheap
  •  

Marius P.

@Andreea te-am adaugat pe Facebook :)
@Leen this is one of the plugins I'm planning, do not worry, I know what I have to do, just this plugin will modify a large part of PHPVibe, this is why I call it "an edition".
Free is a illusion, we already have removed over 4000 "free" phpvibe sites from the web.
  •  

AndreeaTopic starter

Quote from: leen12 on
not to put this idea down or anything i am all for it, but this is for moneymaking, this website is here because the owners/developers want to make money

there is a large selection of movie sites and movie cms scripts in the market and as with phpvibe they have been nulled and as a result new versions released and old version are now free,

in my opinion if you want to make this successful its either going to have to be superfast with lots of new themes plugins and other stuff or you will have to try and pull some special rabbit out of the hat

@leen12
The internet world have uhm to say that " have lot of enemies and stupid ppls" but trust me , Online movies / Tv Series / will never die because of that , alot of websites are same Wordpress + movies plugins ,Grabbers .

What if PhpVibe Movies would be different ?
Uhm Different in wich ways?
Firstly . Mario can hard encode the main parts of scripts so it'll get nulled harder, Or better ideea encode the full source code .
Second . Alot of websites have embed movies and that's not fine , i really dont like to watch movies on a website that embeds movies . i prefer hd movies and hosted one .
Third . With 4-5 Themes related to movies / tv series with attractive look everyone will take a look into it .
Four . A Succes website is the one who looks different than others .
Five . As i said movies are my passion i have tons of ideas about how my Dreams Movies Website should look .
Six . If PhpVibe will have different things like MultiServer to upload movies + subtitle + lights off and autoplay and attractive and responsive themes shouldn't be a problem to be a succes one .

In the world of internet hatred and jealousy will not disappear. You just have to find your own methods of protection . And you'll be secured !
  •  

leen12

@mario glad you have you're goal set anyway and i cant wait to see it in action,

@andrea i like your input all sounds good but at the same time its not all that easy, hosting movies is a serious business you need to be careful,

i too have a big passion for movies and have watched thousands, i agree a nice theme will help that was actually what i said,

6 i have a movie site which actually has all them features. although they are not hosted videos + i think there would be a lot of people that do not like my theme
http://hip-hop99.com best hip hop music website
http://social-nuke.com free facebook likes and shares
https://wppluginscheap.com Wordpress plugins and themes cheap
  •  

AndreeaTopic starter

Everything takes time .
We're just suggestions for future .
About hosting movies , yes be carefull of what? if you are going to make a serious website you can get copyright licenses . Ofcourse not for free but decent price .
  •