[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] Nginx? Anybody tried it?

Started by PHPVibe A.,

Previous topic - Next topic

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

I need some feedback on Nginx and PHPVibe, anybody tried to run PHPVibe on nginx?
Any issues, changes needed?

nfk

yeah:D so far so good:P my dedicated server has varnish+nginx.. i will let you know in the next days i just purchased the script .so far it seems that is ok.. i still have a minor issue with the player hope i will track it down or i will ask for advice:P
Best Regards, Florin
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Hi Florin!
So you say Varnish is ok?
Bit weird, we had an issue with Varnish, it was only working when the videocron.php was executed by cpanel cron, not my shell_exec, always thought Varnish was causing it.
Let me know if you need help with whatever you've bumped onto and thanks for the feedback.

nfk

i am using the varnish+nginx combo offerd by the guys from www.unixy.net.. been using it for my serverver for 2+years... proper tweks i got around 15k users online on a domain some time ago...
P.S i have a problem with the jwplayer6 .. the video overlays over the control bars and watermark... not sure how to force the video to stay behind the control and watermakr... my setup is the default phpvibe +xclub.. should i post this in the trubleshoot section?
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Imi trimiti un link (acum am vazut mailul tau  :D)?

nfk

ti-am trimis un private msg ... sa nu fie considerat spam daca pun link aici:P
  •  

Marius P.

Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •