[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] For 3.3 please install another Player Option + Translation

Started by Martin,

Previous topic - Next topic

MartinTopic starter

For example I like JW Player 5.xx, the all new jw player 6... with this annoying logo of theirs is ridiculous.. please add some option I really liked the view of the player in the old version with this Gray (chromium) player... Also please make the translation from Lang file.. just like the old version and a little better support for Cyrillic would be appreciated (I'm talking about the URL rewrite and title because sometimes they come up as a Symbols like :dfghja; and stuff you know?

Marius P.

Translation it's based on serialised and cached sql.
It could be moved to files, but standard it will be like this, so it can be edited directly from admin.
For jwplayer 5, ok, I will add that to, but jwplayer 5 has logo to (no longer having enterprise license for it).
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

MartinTopic starter

Can u tell us when stable version of 3.3 will be available + the stuff that I just mentioned above?

MartinTopic starter

Also I forgot to mention.. when I'm creating categories IT'S REQUIRED FOR ME TO UPLOAD PICTURE + DESCRIPTION.. if you ask me this is Unnecessary ! It's just a waist of time! I would love to get this requirement removed

MartinTopic starter

One more idea ... When video's are stored in database it would be great if I can select the whole DATABASE OF VIDEOS and check if video's exist or are not marked as that EMBEDDING is off you can do that with this:

http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/videos/USqZsdn_qzM?v=2 (for example)

(          --- <yt:accessControl action='embed' permission='allowed'/         ----)

MartinTopic starter

MartinTopic starter

MartinTopic starter

Option to stretch video just like Youtube would be great!

Look how this is made:

http://abvtube.com/watch.php?vid=c46a081ca

Look where it says: Resize

MartinTopic starter

Also right now we do not have option for EMBEDDING...

The other thing is that when somebody posts video from Our website on Facebook.. it would be nice to EMBED IT ON FACEBOOK WALL the same way as Youtube video's are.. it's not hard I have read somewhere how to do it.. if you want me I can find it for you

MartinTopic starter

MartinTopic starter

Preconfigured Ad spots in Settings...

you select best spots for example the long ones:

728x10 suppose to be on the top and bottom... If I have adsense with Google just insert the code and done you know... (if no code exists do not show empty spot at all)

Ad under Video player small one

Ad on the right side right on top of VIDEO LIST (250x250) (if no code exists do not show empty spot at all)

MartinTopic starter

Google Analytics directly from settings (just insert code)

also I know that this has been mentioned but Footer is missing so I'm just mentioning this again

MartinTopic starter

Optional (yes - no) from SETTINGS for Search from Youtube.. for example if I don't have any videos in my Database to search from Youtube (but first check if video is embeddable from this:

http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/videos/USqZsdn_qzM?v=2 )

and to show some results up.. but not in popup but in individual URL

some sort of:

vidbg.com/play:234348

We don't need this results to be imported to Database but ... the searched KEYWORD would be nice to be stored in Database so we can know what to import in site you know?

MartinTopic starter

Did somebody check this or I'm just wasting my breath... nice video CMS would be done with Critism not with - 'Hey Mario (or whoever) great job...'

it will be great when all gaps get filled at least that's what I think... I would love to help you out but I have to go trough the whole code ... and I'm lazy person but I can tell you where you are missing points if you are willing to listen, if not I don't care either!

Marius P.

Yes, I'm reading everything, no worries. I can't give all of this, but I got some of them covered.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •