[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] License key check temporary or permanent fail

Started by poyagh,

Previous topic - Next topic

poyaghTopic starter

Hi. I purchased the phpvibe 4 and installed it by my license key on tv.4ushgah.com .
But When I login to it, that say:
License key check temporary or permanent fail
License key check with PHPVibe server has failed.
Please add the correct license key for the domain 4ushgah.com by editing the file vibe_config.php or check that your server can connect to labs.phpvibe.com

Please help me.
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Hi, your key is fine on our system, the domain is fine with the key 4ushgah.com , have you tried the tester?
Maybe there is a curl problem, also make sure your server can connect to labs.phpvibe.com (*phpvibe.com) , the tester should tell you if there is any problem with this.

agxl

Hello there,

I have for a long time the same problem with the script. The problem is that I do not come in spite of repeated key input in the admin area, and thus it can not be used.

Then always comes the message: License Key check with PHPVibe server has failed. Please add the correct license key for the domain by editing the file vibe_config.php or check did your server can connect to labs.phpvibe.com.

I hope you can help me there.
  •  

turegardes.com

Hi
Check also your server's firewall to allow phpvibe ip or delete and generate a new key
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: agxl on
Hello there,

I have for a long time the same problem with the script. The problem is that I do not come in spite of repeated key input in the admin area, and thus it can not be used.

Then always comes the message: License Key check with PHPVibe server has failed. Please add the correct license key for the domain by editing the file vibe_config.php or check did your server can connect to labs.phpvibe.com.

I hope you can help me there.

If it's permanent check that your server has access to labs.phpvibe.com, if the server blocks access it's normal for the key validation to fail.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •