[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] How to buy PHPVibe

Started by Marius P.,

Previous topic - Next topic

Marius P.Topic starter

Since several have had problems understanding how the marketplace works, i've made this walkthrough video.

Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

shiv12

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

boydie100

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

•  

halibo1984

Hi.
Im from Germany and will buy your Script but i can not pay with paypal , i call paypal and paypal mean the problem is in your site.
I have no credit cards what i can do ?
  •  

PHPVibe A.

We have received 8 payments today only...not sure what error could be in our site.
I can send you a paypal invoice if you wish, but please mail us for this situations http://www.phprevolution.com/contact-us/ , don't post here.

halibo1984

ok I see they are working on version 3.5.
How much is the new 3.5? or it is possible to buy the 3.4 and then update to 3.5 makes as many price differentials?

I'm sorry my english is not so good
therefore this google translator
  •  

PHPVibe A.

3.5 is free upgrade from 3.4, but it's same price as 3.4 if purchased after release.
Np, it's understandable.

videoviber

Hello Alexander,

I'm new to the community and recently purchased PHPVibe Pro Edition. By the way you guys have a awesome script. My problem is that i couldn't find where to download it in my account. It only shows that i purchased it. Thanks for the help in advance.
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Hi,
after paying did you click on "Buy" on the item's page? Download should start automatically after that.
Further you can download it at any time from the item's page and under "My items".