[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] Language switcher doesn't change

Started by kingofseo,

Previous topic - Next topic

kingofseoTopic starter

Hello Mario,

The Language switcher doesn't change i have created a turkish language with to letters tr and i translated all english things to turkish.

My site is : izlevideo24.com

Thank you
Clipbucket.info --> phpVibe & ClipBucket Support Community.
  •  

Marius P.

Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

IR123

Hello Mario ! :)

I am still having difficulties to add a new language...

I replaced all the files with a new download from the store (are these files patched ?) and created a French language but, when I switch them in front view, nothing happens...

I even tried modifying the English language right from the database but nothing seems to work... :(

By the way, this is my last issue before the site is good to go live !! :D

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate ! 

Website address => http://www.cheminement.com/tv/

All the best !
Ian
  •  

Marius P.

First of all. Did you patch it to latest version http://www.phprevolution.com/forum/development/phpvibe-3-3-patches/
?
Second, after inserting a language, are you clearing cache via Tools -> Clean cache?
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

IR123

Ok, I will sound as a newbie but here goes...

Do the files in the download package in the store have been patched / modified ?
I downloaded the installed version first thing in October and I've replaced the files listed as patched with the ones in a new download of the store I did on October 12.
Am I doing it right or completely missing the point ?

I did clean the cache several times (before and after the modifications).

Thanks ! :)
  •  

Marius P.

You did it right!

Mail please an admin account and admin url, so I can check tomorrow (it's 8 pm here).
  •