[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] video upload issue issue

Started by grantj21,

Previous topic - Next topic

grantj21Topic starter

I keep getting this when uploading "Upload Failed Bad Response: 500 Internal Server Error" all folders are 777 that should be i.e uploads, Also there is this issue when looking ffmpeg location

[22-Feb-2014 01:08:14 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/ffmpeg.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/ffmpeg.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

There is on ffmpeg.so inside that folder its always been /usr/bin/ffmpeg or usr/local/bin/ffmpeg
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Hi!

First,ffmpeg.so issues, your ffmpeg is installed bad, not related to PHPVibe OR you have an older version which was installed bad (you can have many versions of ffmpeg installed, depending how it's installed, they do conflict)

As for the upload issue, does your server allow chmod 0777? Some do not allow over 0755.
You should check the error log, this way I could help you, there could be a ton of issues server config related here.

grantj21Topic starter

There is only one ffmpeg installed its a new server I install ffmpeg autoinstall 7.4 the same one in your demo I believe. I'm now doing my best to remove it and reinstall, without have to reinstall the OS and start over. I hate ffmpeg give me headache just thinking about it.

Once I'm done I will update you with any log file or errors
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Hi!

We did not use that, it turned into error as well. You don't need to reinstall os, just remove ffmpeg and make sure you remove it from loaded modules as well.

I feel you on the pain thing, this is why we don't do that as service.

Marius P.

Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

grantj21Topic starter

OK fixed one issue ffmpeg now showing in my ini.php wasn't using the most up to date Apache, still waiting on the files to delete its been going an hour now. still got bin and local to remove getting the.

Oh thinks for the advice yes I'm using CentOS 6
  •  

Marius P.

I don't follow, bin and local? Are you deleting your full server?
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

grantj21Topic starter

No just removing all files ffmpeg which I did, I was at the end of my new install of ffmpeg from the link you gave me and it came back.

[/ffmpeg-2.0.1]# ./configure --enable-gpl --enable-version3 --enable-shared --enable-nonfree --enable-postproc --enable-libfaac --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis --enable-libvpx --enable-libx264 --enable-libxvid
make
make installUnable to create and execute files in /tmp.  Set the TMPDIR environment
variable to another directory and make sure that it is not mounted noexec.
Sanity test failed.

This has now given me more to do, as I can't do that myself so removing ffmpeg-2.0.1 and starting agaian looking for another way without messing about with TMP folder, Oh the pain :'(
  •  

grantj21Topic starter

ok think its done

Complete!
root@serv1 [/usr/src]# ffmpeg -version
ffmpeg version 2.0.2
built on Oct 27 2013 11:01:22 with gcc 4.4.6 (GCC) 20120305 (Red Hat 4.4.6-4)
configuration: --prefix=/usr --libdir=/usr/lib64 --shlibdir=/usr/lib64 --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-shared --enable-runtime-cpudetect --enable-gpl --enable-version3 --enable-postproc --enable-avfilter --enable-pthreads --enable-x11grab --enable-vdpau --disable-avisynth --enable-frei0r --enable-libopencv --enable-libdc1394 --enable-libgsm --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libnut --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-librtmp --enable-libspeex --enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis --enable-libvpx --enable-libx264 --enable-libxavs --enable-libxvid --extra-cflags='-O2 -g -pipe -Wall -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fexceptions -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -m64 -mtune=generic -fPIC' --disable-stripping
libavutil      52. 38.100 / 52. 38.100
libavcodec     55. 18.102 / 55. 18.102
libavformat    55. 12.100 / 55. 12.100
libavdevice    55.  3.100 / 55.  3.100
libavfilter     3. 79.101 /  3. 79.101
libswscale      2.  3.100 /  2.  3.100
libswresample   0. 17.102 /  0. 17.102
libpostproc    52.  3.100 / 52.  3.100

Just flvtool2 not working just have do the same with that whoever not needed for this script
  •  

grantj21Topic starter

Now it turn's out the folder lib was set to 777 This why I could not upload, nothing to do with ffmpeg which was installed right all the time, But things don't end there it had made over 13,000 copy's of the same video so tick the box marked remove video after upload ???

All working now so far, let's get building and thanks for the help you guy's
  •  

PHPVibe A.

t had made over 13,000 copy's of the same video so tick the box marked remove video after upload ???

If you have a weird loop error (unexplained inserts), remove the shell_exec to videocron.php from lib/upload-ffmpeg.php and run videocron.php from cpanel crons.
I've found this behavior for a client once, and this did it.
I could not explain it, since feedback was low, if you have more feedback, let me know, I am more than interested since there is no actual loop there and only one insert command.

The remove source thick box is disabled (no effect), it is being replaced with a source manager (mass remove, go through, in cause of errors, you can do the insert from there in 3.5.

grantj21Topic starter

I'm doing a reinstall as I have two site setup on the same server and there not working the same one will upload but will not convert and the other will not upload at all see image
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Did you upgrade this from 3.3? If so, did you follow the tutorial including the database upgrade?

grantj21Topic starter

Yes found that out, thanks for the advice.
  •