[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] overvideos ads

Started by arpit,

Previous topic - Next topic

arpitTopic starter

Hi,
i am using phpvibe 4

Is it poosible to put over videos ads on embedded videos if yes then i have tried but it not working

is there any way that the video counter will not increase if same user reload video

from last 2 days whenever i click on videos it open in a small box when i reload the video again the it come again in its original size why is this happening.
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Hi, you have a browser plugin affecting there.
There is no built in video support in the ads, they are just ad spots there, html/css/js.
For unique views you can try this:

lib/ajax/track.php

change

//if(!is_watched($id)) {
$db->query("UPDATE ".DB_PREFIX."videos SET views = views+1 WHERE id = '".$id."'");
 //}

to

if(!is_watched($id)) {
$db->query("UPDATE ".DB_PREFIX."videos SET views = views+1 WHERE id = '".$id."'");
 }

But this works poor for visitors under cache.

arpitTopic starter

Its is showing the same way in my friends computer (half player)
html/js codes working in insite ads but when i go to overvideo ads and chose like create annotation it is not working??
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Should work the same way.
I think on the site with the issue is has a bad load problem, makes sure you don't have an js like cloudflare or something loading bad.

arpitTopic starter

Hi,
I post a comment it was showing like normal but as soon as i reload the page comment disappear there is no comment on video
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Is it in admin? Are you still logged in?
If you are not logged in, the cache lasts for a few hours, and then the website will refresh.
Only users (logged) see it in real time.

arpitTopic starter

yes i have logged in through admin but still not showing i have tried with different accounts try clearing cache but comment just disappear
  •  

arpitTopic starter

and that previous problem bad loading is back again please help and yes i have logged in through admin but still not showing i have tried with different accounts try clearing cache but comment just disappear
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Can you show me your website and error_log? You are asking me to guess something that only happens to you.
Is this an upgrade? Do all the table fields are in place?

PHPVibe A.

Quote from: arpit on
and that previous problem bad loading is back again please help and yes i have logged in through admin but still not showing i have tried with different accounts try clearing cache but comment just disappear

You site loads instantly the for me, just those bottom ads slack, but not much.

I see this

[21-Jul-2015 01:06:19 Asia/Kolkata] PHP Notice:  Undefined offset: 0 in /home/..../public_html/lib/comments.php on line 104

Is the comments table upgraded properly?

arpitTopic starter

Generally site loads quickly but the problem occurs when i click videos this happens on some videos not everyone.
Comment table??
though i haven't touched this file lib/comments.php since i upgrade it to 4.20 version
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Some time ago the comment table was updated for the second level comments and I believe you didn't run sqlupdater.php

Just redownload and extract /Upgrades/Sql from 3.6 to 4/sqlupdater.php, upload it to your root and open it in browser.

Since this commands make the comments table ready for 4.x

$db->query("ALTER TABLE  `".DB_PREFIX."em_comments` CHANGE  `admin_reply`  `reply` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT  '0'");
$db->query("update `".DB_PREFIX."em_comments` set reply = '0'");

Something you don't have in your copy.

arpitTopic starter

Thanks it worked but the bad loading problem still there please help me on that one too it generally occurs when you click on videos Try clicking on 4-5 videos you will also see that problem
thanks again
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Do you have any extra js around? That sounds like a javascript load/execution hanging issue mostly if it happens from time to time.
Also, mod_security is off already, right? Firewalls/antiviruses may also cause a similar behaviour.

arpitTopic starter

I only have the file in my sever that i downloaded from phpvibe no other file
  •  

arpitTopic starter

Hi now the bad loading problem is occurring to almost every video and i got one more problem when i share on Facebook it is selecting wrong images why is all these happening my traffic is stopped because of these problem please help asap....
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Arpit, your problem is most probably not in the cms.

It's either:
- Some js you've added (tracking services, etc)
- Server

arpitTopic starter

I talked to my hosting for disable these 2 mod_security   
SecFilterEngine Off
SecFilterScanPOST Off

But they said they dont have these 2 and gave me file
could you please look at it and tell me which of them i should get disabled
Thank you
  •  

PHPVibe A.

That file has 5 rejects from mod_security on common requests.
So, clearly mod_security is an issue, it's a PHPVibe requirement that mod_security should be off.

arpitTopic starter

Yes i talked to them and they told me that they cannot disable the whole mod_security and i know you don't provide support on mod_security but if you can tell me which mod_Security i should get disabled it would be great
they don't have SecFilterEngine Off  SecFilterScanPOST Off
Thank you
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Hi, there is no "portion" to disable, not sure what you are asking for.