[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] How to use this player ?

Started by djcyry,

Previous topic - Next topic

djcyryTopic starter

My sets : www.djcyry.com
  •  

Marius P.

What player are you talking about? that's jwplayer 6, it comes standard in PHPVibe.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

djcyryTopic starter

•  

Marius P.

Are you grabbing link to mp4? Cause you can't use redtube link in jwplayer, just the link to the .mp4 files is played via jwplayer. In the redtube importer make sure to check "Grab link to mp4"
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

djcyryTopic starter

•  

Marius P.

See attachment. Sorry, it's "Grab video as remote"
  •  

djcyryTopic starter

•  

Marius P.

I can't tell you what the problem might be from an image. This is a complex component, it pulls the hash from redtube and more to work, go to Tools -> Options api and look for the redtube_key option, is it there, does it look like:

hash=V3vviPyuB7aL18o2JGE0ucL0kNZK+03kzZwbCaB179o=   
  •  

djcyryTopic starter

•  

Marius P.

Did you clear cache? The hash may be expired. Send me a link, I need to check, can't help like this.
  •  

Marius P.

The link to the video it's ok, if you open it separately it works.
I see there is no type declaration in the player. Did you upgrade lib/class.providers.php when the patch was released? If not, redownload the xclub plugin and use the newer file, let's see if that makes it ok.
  •  

djcyryTopic starter

•  

Marius P.

Clear the redtube cache files in the moderator/redtube (also make sure that folder it's writeable)
  •