[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] flyEmbedder V2 Embedding Technology Reloaded

Started by kingofseo,

Previous topic - Next topic

kingofseoTopic starter

Hello Community,

Today i'm happy to announce flyEmbedder V2 which has been complete rewritten.It took much time to complete the new version and i spent all my time into it.All current clients will be able to get they free upgrade to version v2.

Kind of changes these has been applied to our base.

- I have complete rewritten the whole system and made it much more professional and clean than the previous version of flyEmbedder.
- flyEmbedder has been complete redesigned as well and i hope my clients will like it.
- Our System is now more stable and you should not see any error messages.
- Scripts page has been added our clients have now the option to download and use it with flyEmbedder.
- Our Youtube Embedder includes now 12 options and has been lot improved compared to previous version.

No more page loading while searching.

- We used ajax to offer our clients the best expierence with importing and searching videos it has been never easier.

Recent Activity on the sidebar with History.

- flyEmbedder v2 now includes a recent activity box on the sidebar so our customers see which videos did they recently imported and which embedder has been used including importing time.
- flyEmbedder v2 now includes a new history page to our Clients can now see all details including the importing time.

Crons were never easier to use with new flyEmbedder.

- We have improved our crons very well and give our clients the best option to use our crons.
- We added "Add to Cron" option in the tab if checked current embedder will added to cron list.
- Crons now are available to use with all our embedders and will continued to supported.

More functionality coming in the next few days.

- Spinner will added to our system (which has been suggested from our clients).
- We'll over to download from several sources.

.... and a lot more .....

flyEmbedder new Homepage is coming soon with brand new extra community all questions related to flyEmbedder should be asked there.

If your membership is active and not expired than you will able to get your free upgrade.

Regards
Clipbucket.info --> phpVibe & ClipBucket Support Community.
  •  

kingofseoTopic starter

•  

danilostorm

fly Embedder V2 and excellent very good addition to use with phpvibe, all embedders works with a lot of efficiency for those who like to fill their website of videos is nothing better than flyEmbedder V2, I recommend for everyone who uses Script PHPVIBE
  •  

kingofseoTopic starter

Quote from: danilostorm on
fly Embedder V2 and excellent very good addition to use with phpvibe, all embedders works with a lot of efficiency for those who like to fill their website of videos is nothing better than flyEmbedder V2, I recommend for everyone who uses Script PHPVIBE

Thank you very much you are welcome.
  •  

kingofseoTopic starter

flyEmbedder v2 introduction price only $ 70 few days to go.
  •  

kingofseoTopic starter

Today i'm happy to announce that flyembedder's offical site is now available and all informations (details) such as the Pricing/Features can be seen from there.
Our Clients can expect a good update very soon we're working on it if you have any questions regarding our product flyEmbedder feel free to open a separate thread at our flyembedder forum.
Check out our site at http://flyembedder.com
  •