[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] PHP Warning

Started by aldhie,

Previous topic - Next topic

aldhieTopic starter

Hi,

when i saw in error.log i got this message : [21-Jan-2015 13:50:17 UTC] PHP Warning:  Module 'zip' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[21-Jan-2015 13:50:17 UTC] PHP Warning:  Module 'zip' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[21-Jan-2015 13:50:18 UTC] PHP Warning:  Module 'zip' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[21-Jan-2015 13:50:18 UTC] PHP Warning:  Module 'zip' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[21-Jan-2015 13:50:19 UTC] PHP Warning:  Module 'zip' already loaded in Unknown on line 0

and also when first time i installed PHPvibe in the system, i can see the page either using chrome, firefox , and safari. but after few hour installed the page in chrome and firefox is broken and give me error massage that they cannot found the page (screenshot in attachment), and only safari that can open the page.

thanks, 
  •  

Marius P.

Hi,

that's not PHPVibe related.
That's an trouble with an module loaded by your server's environment.
PHPVibe doesn't even use zip.

For the broken page, make sure you disable mod_Security as per the requirements http://www.phpvibe.com/requirements/
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

aldhieTopic starter

Hi,

I have read the requirements that need to run phpvibe, i have disable the mod_sec rules but the problem still exist.

I can access from safari browser even the layout web from the templates that i've purchased is not right.
  •  

Marius P.

Show me the website, let's see if the problem is easy noticeable. The packs are not individual, what you've downloaded all the rest us use and have.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

aldhieTopic starter

•  

Marius P.

Ok on latest chrome...same on Firefox and Safari.
You're sure it's not some cache/dns cache problem on your device?
  •  

aldhieTopic starter

So the issue is coming from my device then, let me have a look agai  and thank you for your support
  •  

Marius P.

If not, the issues is somewhere on server as it conflicts with cookies (I assume if you really have mod_security off and no longer affecting, you have some type of firewall/antivirus which is killing some parts of the page), make sure you check the server logs in case you bump into this again.
  •