[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] PHPImages is almost done

Started by Marius P.,

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your opinion?

Would want this
Not sure yet
No, not really interested

Marius P.Topic starter

As promised long time ago a new CMS with focus on images has been being built by our team.
The cms is fairly simply, but hides a lot of magic.
As you know image sharing has gone trough the roof and as many of you have suggested we could have done a PHPVibe just for images, so we did it almost fully, design it's all that this cms lacks.
The new cms could be considered a Weheartit.com clone and not an Pinterest clone, as it was fully inspired by this platform with amazing growth over the last two years.
If you have any wild idea, we would love to hear it!

The new cms's price would be around 60 euro (market price is 200 euro), but the PHPVibe clients can have it for 30-40 euro (not yet decided on the discount).

About WeHeartIt: http://www.businessinsider.com/weheartit-fabio-giolito-brazil-pinterest-clone-2012-9 (looks attached to thread)

Let us know what you think by voting up.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

boxboy

Will Be great if this script have a chat like a pinterest whit stikers audio notification etc
The most important thing for such a script is to have a chat with him
It will also be super cool if this cript have a photo editor with filters ,labels and shrifts .
would be glad if in future add gadgets to keep the user in the site music section for example (Music Ajax player like a vkontakte) This will be great :)
I hope to surprise me with the design.
Can not wait to buy it
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

It won't come with a chat, for now just the standard WeHeartIt features.
For sure, once it will have it's own budget it will improve. But right now to hire external help (we don't have real time events coders) is not an option (strictly financially).
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

boxboy

Quote from: @Mario on
It won't come with a chat, for now just the standard WeHeartIt features.
For sure, once it will have it's own budget it will improve. But right now to hire external help (we don't have real time events coders) is not an option (strictly financially).

I understand I apologize for that i Just threw some ideas which can help in the future
Happy Holidays and success with the venture
  •  

identicalmedia

•  

demonguru18

Mario can you add previous and next button please. Everything looks good just the < > missing
I am fan of PHP Vibe
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: boxboy on
I understand I apologize for that i Just threw some ideas which can help in the future
Happy Holidays and success with the venture

They are highly appreciated, hope you appreciate my honesty to, I don't like the idea of selling dreams.
Sure, I want all the platforms to be perfect, but this things don't come over night, every upgrade costs us enough since we work many times with freelancers and 3rd party companies (we're a small team after the break up from Media Vibe Solutions), but budgets will be ok in a few weeks, maybe months, depends how the flagship PHPVibe continues.
And btw, you chat idea is sometime I crave for also.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: identicalmedia on
Lovely, is the App Included ?

We don't build apps, we never did, we are not IOS/Android coders. We will make it responsive so you can embed it in an app with free tools or by using freelancers.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: demonguru18 on
Mario can you add previous and next button please. Everything looks good just the < > missing

Sure, it's a must for this type of platforms.
  •  

Wnux

users of our script phpvibe,
it can connect to you what are phpimages create new account?

those I ask is the merger of the database and phpvibe phpimage
How does our member may have used this script problems
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Not sure I understand that.
This are two products, no correlation between them. I assume the users table can be imported from one place to another since they are pretty similar, would still need a few edits.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

First look at the layout sketch (Adapted from the Evolution work).

•  

boxboy

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: boxboy on
why  the phpimages script is not like weheartit.com

It will have several themes.
Not sure what will be the default one, we will decide after the Holiday.
  •  

demonguru18

Dont forget the previous and next button. I know you said it will be a part but I did not see it in that image you attached  :( :( :(
I am fan of PHP Vibe
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: demonguru18 on
Dont forget the previous and next button. I know you said it will be a part but I did not see it in that image you attached  :( :( :(

Don't worry, this are just html sketches :)
  •  

TigerClaw

•  

elitepromo

I like the initial mock up... please ensure that there is a module on the script that allows the admin to multi-upload images.
for example http://www.uploadify.com/ allows you to multi upload images and uses the title of the images as the caption on the website. I would love if this feature was on the site. When will the script become live?
  •  

PHPVibe A.

It won't be built here anymore.
Mario will let you guys know when it will be out.

elitepromo

Quote from: Alexander on
It won't be built here anymore.
Mario will let you guys know when it will be out.

I dont understand that can you please explain?
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Quote from: elitepromo on
I dont understand that can you please explain?

Ok, as simple as possible:

Mario will leave PHPVibe.
Mario will build PHPImages.

Marius P.Topic starter

I'm building it, but having some trouble with ajaxifying it.
  •  

elitepromo

glad your'e back @mario.... how soon you think wen can see a demo?
  •  

elitepromo

Any progress update on phpimages?  @mario
  •  

Geonode

wow u people are so quick to rush development >_>
  •