[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] PHPVibe 3.3 RC 2

Started by Marius P.,

Previous topic - Next topic

hamnawa

com_channel.php file is not described it is com_video.php I have made the following changes to com_channel.php file following the instructions for com_video.php file:

Replaced the below code:
if ($channel) {

With:
if (isset($channel) && $channel) {

I hope this was correct I will monitor and see and for global file I did the following as described above:

Replaced:
if(com() == video) {
global $video;
$meta .= '
<meta property="og:image" content="'.thumb_fix($video->thumb).'" />
<meta property="og:description" content="'.seo_desc().'"/>
<meta property="og:title" content="'._html($video->title).'" />';
}
return $meta;
}

With:
if(com() == video) {
global $video;
if (isset($video) && $video) {
$meta .= '
}
}

After I get the following error while access the site:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home4/hamnawa/username/tpl/main/tpl.globals.php on line 221

And the line 221 is the last line:
?>
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Does it look like this:
if(com() == video) {
global $video;
if (isset($video) && $video) {
$meta .= '
}
}
return $meta;
}

?

I can't really help if you don't paste the whole function, somewhere you missed a closing }
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

hamnawa

Thanks Mario actually I was missing
return $meta;
between brackets at the end I am not getting the screen error now. I will monitor and see if the line 51 and 53 errors are fixed.
  •  

hamnawa

Now I am facing a new error mesager in the error_log file:

[14-Dec-2013 12:55:00] PHP Warning:  exec() [<a href='function.exec'>function.exec</a>]: Unable to fork [/usr/bin/php5 -f /home4/username/public_html/cron.php &gt; /dev/null &amp;] in /home4/hamnawa/public_html/index.php on line 160

Index.php > Line: 160
exec( "$command > /dev/null &", $arrOutput );
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

hamnawa

My bin address is: /usr/bin/php I have changed it but still facing the issue:

[22-Dec-2013 06:06:16] PHP Warning:  exec() [<a href='function.exec'>function.exec</a>]: Unable to fork [/usr/bin/php -f /home4/username/public_html/cron.php &gt; /dev/null &amp;] in /home4/username/public_html/index.php on line 160
[22-Dec-2013 06:06:16] PHP Warning:  exec() [<a href='function.exec'>function.exec</a>]: Unable to fork [/usr/bin/php -f /home4/username/public_html/cron.php &gt; /dev/null &amp;] in /home4/username/public_html/index.php on line 160
[22-Dec-2013 06:06:50] PHP Warning:  exec() [<a href='function.exec'>function.exec</a>]: Unable to fork [/usr/bin/php -f /home4/username/public_html/cron.php &gt; /dev/null &amp;] in /home4/username/public_html/index.php on line 160
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

•