[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] PHPVibe 3.3 RC1 Issues/Bugs [Please report here]

Started by Marius P.,

Previous topic - Next topic

Marius P.Topic starter

Open thread for issues in the beta. Please reply here with anything you can find.

Quote from: @Mario on
Unfinished beta is in the marketplace (same pack as 3.1).
Please report any issues you may find.

Warning:
- crons are not in this pack
- footer is missing (surprised nobody noticed this)
- it's not multilingual
- options don't have edit

Anything else you can find, it's welcome.

Installations:

- open vibe_config_sample.php and edit all the initial values for database, url, etc. FOLLOW the comments.
- rename vibe_config_sample.php to vibe_config.php
- upload everything to server
- head to /setup
- fix any requested chmods printed by setup
- add the admin user
- remove both /setup and a file called "hold" in root.
- admin panel is at /moderator (you can rename it and redefine it in config).

This should be all.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

marius20foc

I do think that this should be put in TROUBLESHOOTING, but I hope for a faster answer here.

I've done all until :

-head to yourdomain.com/setup ...it seems that its not loading...All the files are uploaded corectly and vipe_config.php modified to my own specs.

Can someone who installed it clear this out for me?
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

kayskeem

Is this the version we can install on a live site ? How do u go about upgrading from the older version ?
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: kayskeem on
Is this the version we can install on a live site ? How do u go about upgrading from the older version ?

No, this for testing only. If you install it on a live site, make sure you apply all following fixes.
There is no upgrader, and won't be, until it's a stable release.
  •  

kayskeem

Where will the fixes be ?  and lets say I install this one on a live site and you release the stable version,  Can I update my rc1 version to the stable version easily without problems or is it not possible?
  •  

marius20foc

resolved the 500 internal server error ...

but here's a thing:

why is my admin page looking so messed up? it didn't load a .css file or something?
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

The fixes will be on issues reported :) Untill I don't have the issues, we can't fix them :) IF ANY...
Yes, it can be upgraded with just replacing some files.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: marius20foc on
resolved the 500 internal server error ...

but here's a thing:

why is my admin page looking so messed up? it didn't load a .css file or something?

Check source, see if the links to css and js are ok. Looks like link to css is wrong, indeed.
Do you have a slash after the domain in the config? like http://www.domain.com/ ?
  •  

marius20foc

I do have a / in site adress in config.php.

I renamed the moderator folder(also in vibe_config.php). If the .css is in the new folder do I need to rename anything else so the correct .css is loaded?
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

No, check adm-functions.php
function admin_url($sk = null){
if(is_null($sk)) {
return site_url().ADMINCP.'/';
} else {
return site_url().ADMINCP.'/?sk='.$sk;
}
}

Should return it correct if in the vibe_config.php
/** Admin folder, rename it and change it here **/
define( 'ADMINCP', 'moderator' );

it's defined correctly.

Look in the source for structure:
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="http://www.videosqq.com/moderator/css/bootstrap.min.css">

See what's not normal in the url, that will tell you where the error is
  •  

marius20foc

for all those who have the same issue : give 755 permissions to js and css(thx Mario)

Second ::) : I've added some videos, unpublished them(all), but they seem to still appear as published(onsite). Video manager under admin panel is empty. Unpublished videos in admin panel has all the videos.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

Published queries updated. Upload updated.

Replace /Affected files
tpl/main/
- home.php
- profile.php
-channel.php

com/
- com_videolist.php
- com_search.php

Sorry for this... I have 189 folders with steps on development  :-\
  •  

vaidas

•  

marius20foc

Quote from: vaidas on
where is footer ?
in the first post it says :
Warning:
- crons are not in this pack
- footer is missing (surprised nobody noticed this)
- it's not multilingual
- options don't have edit
  •  

kayskeem

The fixes will be on issues reported :) Untill I don't have the issues, we can't fix them :) IF ANY...
Yes, it can be upgraded with just replacing some files.

Sounds good so how do I install  rc1 on my current version ? Just upload the files and replace ? And with all the new fixes so u update the rc1 package ?
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

What is your current version? If it's 3.1 it will not work, they have different database structures.
  •  

kayskeem

What is your current version? If it's 3.1 it will not work, they have different database structures.

I have 3.1 and i was hoping i can just switch it to 3.3 right now but I see its not possible as of now but will be with the stable i hope...so I cant keep my 3.1 version i have to do is a fresh install correct?
  •  

fcarew

@Mario

Good News  ;D

Sometimes a video has this message " html5: Video file not found:-[

That's because the filename is either to long or has to many funny characters in it like " #{]/|.  "  :'(

#: So i then Manually Renamed: localfile/august-13-13-1-20-am-Will.I.Am-Ft.-Justin-Bieber---#thatPOWER-[Music-Video]-1080p-[newstuff].mp4

to

localfile/august-13-13-1-20-am-new-name.mp4

#: Updated the Source Link in the new name & it worked perfect   8)

--

P.S: I think if you add some code to the uploader that renames all the uploads to a 20 ~ character a-z/0-9 only  :o

--
  •  

fcarew

This URL is invalid or the video is removed by the provider.

In edit video "Source link is blank... "

#: I'm looking more into this' will update when i find something useful  ???
  •  

Madalin Adrian

- notice the span tag where the logo should be
- you could add a padding to the title after the video thumbnail
- also see how the tabs look on my profile page (on two lines)

Ps: the new version is incredible!
PHPVibe Rocks!
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Madalin I didn't yet finish the mobile skelethon to 100%, you can remove the span from the mobile logo in admin configuration.
  •  

kayskeem

Hi Mario,  I got an error saying Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in  /homepage.php on line 78  This happens when i go to homepage builder.  Any Ideas ?
  •  

goodspirit

a few additions that i consider important
-Embed Video ; there is no embed video/playlist n external website
-sharing; there is no social media sharing widget for sharing videos and playlists
-Footer; there isn't any footer in this realease

@Mario just my suggestions
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: kayskeem on
Hi Mario,  I got an error saying Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in  /homepage.php on line 78  This happens when i go to homepage builder.  Any Ideas ?

Hmm...I may have forgot an if. Do you have any boxes actually?
  •  

kayskeem

Hmm...I may have forgot an if. Do you have any boxes actually?

No I don't have any boxes yet if I understood u correctly
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

I forgot to wrap the foreach in an if, thanks for reporting.
  •  

kayskeem

I forgot to wrap the foreach in an if, thanks for reporting.

ok you are welcome
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Severe bug fixed: all new users in beta where administrators.
File updated in pack: lib/functions.user.php
Thank you Ilie88 for reporting this.
  •  

tkirui

It would be very very handy if we could upload in batch via the admin  and for thumbnails to be creeated automatically rather than have to do this one at a time and attach a picture as a thumbnail.Its painful process if you have to do 10 videos. Is there a script that can do this for me? Also,if i want mobile devices to be able to play my media, what is the best format to upload?
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

.mp4 works very well for mobiles.
Auto Thumbnail cannot be achieved via pure php, you need ffmpeg and that's heavy, and I haven't  yet digged into that.
  •  

goodspirit

The "change password" changes password but still uses the old password to login, please fix that and the mobile is responsive but doesnt show sidebar when clicked to expand
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: goodspirit on
The "change password" changes password but still uses the old password to login, please fix that and the mobile is responsive but doesnt show sidebar when clicked to expand

That's impossible, I've just tested it, even the code is correct

if(isset($_POST['change-password'])) {
if($_POST['pass1'] == $_POST['pass2']) {
$msg = '<div class="msg-info">'._("Password changed.").'<>';
user::Update('password',sha1($_POST['pass1']));
} else {
$msg = '<div class="msg-warning">'._("Passwords do not match.").'<>';
}
}

I am still looking for sidebar solutions on mobile.
  •  

tkirui

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

Or simply modify tpl.globals.php in main theme like this (compare top code) :
function footer_add(){
$footer =  '
< / div>
< / div>
< / div>
<div id="footer">
<div class="container">
<div class="row">
<div class="span2 footer-logo nomargin">
'.show_logo().'
< / div>
<div class="span8 footer-content">
'.apply_filters('the-footer-copyright', get_option('site-copyright')).'
< / div>
< / div>
< / div>< / div>

Add the option called site-copyright via Tools -> Options API with the text/html to show

and in css/vibe.style.css add at the bottom:
#footer {border-top: 1px solid #f4f4f4; }
.footer-content {border-left: 1px solid #f4f4f4;padding:20px;}
.footer-logo {padding:20px;}

And you're done.

The forum strips up divs, so be carefull. Don't copy/paste as I had to write them like

< / div>

You should strip the spaces.
  •  

marius20foc

#footer {border-top: 1px solid #f4f4f4; }
.footer-content {border-left: 1px solid #f4f4f4;padding:20px;}
.footer-logo {padding:20px;}

does not seem to work. there are no borders whatsoever.
added at the end of the vibe.style.css in tpl/main/css.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

•  

marius20foc

Resolved: It was not from the browser. I flushed and cleaned everything; I guess its hostgator who's making a mess.

Offtopic: I managed to make that searchbox look like a searchbox, I managed to color the footer but still cant figure out how to make static pages(ilie88 is definitely a very good developer, but he is so evasive :). Somehow I understand him ;). I give him credit though for guiding us to something specific.  )
  •  

tkirui

Two issues,

When i delete the youtube videos i had added, they still appear on the website even though not showing in "manage videos" of admin

I have uploaded mp4 files. They can play ok from my website using a phone but i cannot play them from my site using my pc. No error.just black screen
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Offtopic: I managed to make that searchbox look like a searchbox, I managed to color the footer but still cant figure out how to make static pages(ilie88 is definitely a very good developer, but he is so evasive :). Somehow I understand him ;). I give him credit though for guiding us to something specific.  )

He knows how to use Google :)
Don't push yourself, in tops 2 days you will be able to make them from administration.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: tkirui on
Two issues,

When i delete the youtube videos i had added, they still appear on the website even though not showing in "manage videos" of admin

I have uploaded mp4 files. They can play ok from my website using a phone but i cannot play them from my site using my pc. No error.just black screen

Never bumped into the second. You need to show me.
Did you delete or unpublish them? As they are different, unpublished are like private, they still show in several places.
  •  

marius20foc

Never bumped into the second. You need to show me.
Did you delete or unpublish them? As they are different, unpublished are like private, they still show in several places.

I think I said that already in here somewhere...if not, my bad.
I delete them--> still showing onsite
They move to unpublished videos, but still showing onsite. I think I said it when I asked for a select all/delete/unpublish option :)
  •  

ilie88

I think I said that already in here somewhere...if not, my bad.
I delete them--> still showing onsite
They move to unpublished videos, but still showing onsite. I think I said it when I asked for a select all/delete/unpublish option :)

hello you have to add example in com_search

and ".DB_PREFIX."videos.pub > 0

before every or this is just an example save a second file cause you can crash the query

Regards
website: http://www.movietend.com  Don't PM me regarding news about the script's, I'm not from the stuff i am regular user like anyone else, Regards
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

But, I did that, maybe you have an older download, it was like a patch a day at least lately.
  •  

tkirui

is there a third party script you can recommend for batch upload of videos using a csv file or something?
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

•  

tkirui

is this likely to be included in the next release?i think this is a very useful admin feature to be able to batch upload videos
  •  

seventhief

still experience default admin for newly registered users.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

is this likely to be included in the next release?i think this is a very useful admin feature to be able to batch upload videos

You realise everybody would have their own cvs structure...it won't be 100% fit to yours.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: seventhief on
still experience default admin for newly registered users.

No way if you updated the user functions after fix. But that won't clean previous user's permission.
I've just checked, group is set to normal/id 4
  •  

djcyry

Hello ,i just download the script and  when i install for the first time i get this :

Congratulations: No files permission issues found.
Database successfully installed!
Seems there is already an admin user in the database, so you are pretty much done.
Login to your website here with the administrator account then head to /moderator for the admin panel.

But the login and register is not working.Also the LOST PASSWORD .
My sets : www.djcyry.com
  •  

seventhief

Sorry for my post. i just installed an not updated packed that was gave to me.

another problem is here my page source on homepage stop after < / strong > tag (below).

<div class="span2 right-side">
<ul class="statistics">
<li><div class="top-info"><a href="facebook pages link" title="" class="dark-blue-square"><i class="icon-facebook-sign"></i></a><strong>

and i have no footer including the script files
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: ExtremeTUBE on
Hello ,i just download the script and  when i install for the first time i get this :

Congratulations: No files permission issues found.
Database successfully installed!
Seems there is already an admin user in the database, so you are pretty much done.
Login to your website here with the administrator account then head to /moderator for the admin panel.

But the login and register is not working.Also the LOST PASSWORD .

There is no lost password as the mail functions were not yet done.
Did you upload it over an old one? The users table is blank by default, and you have an moderator...could be a fb/twitter sign up.
Check in the database which user has group_id 1, change it to 4, go back to setup, it will let you create an admin.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: seventhief on
Sorry for my post. i just installed an not updated packed that was gave to me.

another problem is here my page source on homepage stop after < / strong > tag (below).

<div class="span2 right-side">
<ul class="statistics">
<li><div class="top-info"><a href="facebook pages link" title="" class="dark-blue-square"><i class="icon-facebook-sign">[/url]<strong>

and i have no footer including the script files

It sais clearly that RC1 has no footer. Read release notes, this is just for testing, not using on production sites.
I guess you have an error, check source /error logs, let me know what is the error.
  •  

repute

Great work installed RC1 and did not find problems yet, awesome!

One thing I would like to have in the final is the possibility to save the youtube import searches / channel searches to add in the db so a cron can check these search once in the hour or so and import all new videos.

Also a user block option in admin (for spammers) would be awsome!
  •  

pidje

Hello, I tested the rc1 in two different servers

server1: after  installation, blank page

server2:  installing ok, but can not enter / moderator

ioncube error

I've removed all,  pending rc2
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

That's not an healthy way of testing :)

Why is it blank? What is in the error log? Did you try removing the .htaccess parts as discussed up?

Ioncube is not an error, it's a requirement, PHPVibe will always use ioncube.
  •  

pidje

hello

server 3 : blank too

Why is it blank? i don't no   :'(

What is in the error log? I did not log :-[

Did you try removing the .htaccess parts as discussed up? yes i try but nothing  :-\
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

You server generates an error_log files, check it, if not, go to cpanel and look for logs or error log.
  •  

pidje

You server generates an error_log files, check it, if not, go to cpanel and look for logs or error log.

yes I know, but in the log there is nothing   ??? ???
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Open index.php , add an
echo "error is dumb";

after
<?php  error_reporting(E_ALL);

See what error it trows (or if it shows the echo).

Paste it here :)
  •  

ilie88

Quote from: pidje on
yes I know, but in the log there is nothing   ??? ???

hi, contact your hosting provider and ask them to install ioncube loader for moderator acces, about the blank page i think that you're hosting php has some limits or you use a vps and you didn't install all the php/mysql development plugins
website: http://www.movietend.com  Don't PM me regarding news about the script's, I'm not from the stuff i am regular user like anyone else, Regards
  •  

pidje

Open index.php , add an
echo "error is dumb";

after
<?php  error_reporting(E_ALL);

See what error it trows (or if it shows the echo).

Paste it here :)

error is dumb
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/****/public_html/index.php:2) in /home/*****/public_html/load.php on line 3

Fatal error: Call to undefined function _() in /home/*****/public_html/tpl/main/tpl.globals.php on line 110
  •  

pidje

Quote from: ilie88 on
hi, contact your hosting provider and ask them to install ioncube loader for moderator acces, about the blank page i think that you're hosting php has some limits or you use a vps and you didn't install all the php/mysql development plugins

ok but release 3.1 works very well
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

You miss this php extension .

Fatal error: Call to undefined function _() in /home/*****/public_html/tpl/main/tpl.globals.php on line 110

Drop this dummy function somewhere in functions.php

if ( !function_exists('_') ) { function _($string) { return $string; } }

It was fully replaced in RC2 anyways.

•  

pidje

You miss this php extension .

Drop this dummy function somewhere in functions.php

if ( !function_exists('_') ) { function _($string) { return $string; } }

It was fully replaced in RC2 anyways.

oh yeahh!!

it work good now  :D :D
  •  

dargpat

When ever I enable facebook fanpage url in configuration .... output of the script stops at this function on the homepage
<?php echo _fb_count(get_option('fb-fanpage')); ?>

HTML output stops with no errors in php
    				<div class="top-info">
					    				<a href="http://facebook.com/NAMEOFPAGE" title="" class="dark-blue-square"><i class="icon-facebook-sign"></i></a>
					    				<strong>

Anyone else have this problem?
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Do you have a facebook app key in config?
The count uses the official fb api, so it needs the keys, I've coded a protection just now.

In lib/functions.php replace the function with this one:

//Fb count 
function _fb_count($name){
if(Fb_Key && Fb_Secret) {
$fans = get_option('fb-fans');
$checked = get_option('fb-fans-checked');
if(($checked + 400) < time()) { 

require_once( INC.'/fb/facebook.php' );

$facebook = new Facebook(array(
  'appId'  => Fb_Key,
  'secret' => Fb_Secret,
));

$got = $facebook->api($name);
//var_dump($got);
update_option('fb-fans', $got['likes']);
update_option('fb-fans-checked', time());
return $got['likes'];
} else { return $fans; }
}
}
  •  

dargpat

Do you have a facebook app key in config?
The count uses the official fb api, so it needs the keys, I've coded a protection just now.

In lib/functions.php replace the function with this one:

//Fb count 
function _fb_count($name){
if(Fb_Key && Fb_Secret) {
$fans = get_option('fb-fans');
$checked = get_option('fb-fans-checked');
if(($checked + 400) < time()) { 

require_once( INC.'/fb/facebook.php' );

$facebook = new Facebook(array(
  'appId'  => Fb_Key,
  'secret' => Fb_Secret,
));

$got = $facebook->api($name);
//var_dump($got);
update_option('fb-fans', $got['likes']);
update_option('fb-fans-checked', time());
return $got['likes'];
} else { return $fans; }
}
}

Yes my key is set! When I changed my fanpage name to yours (FashionJunkieRO) from videosqq (everything populated and HTML output completed)  So I removed your fanpage name and added mines back .. reset the 2 fields in options back to BLANK in options (fb-fans, fb-fans-checked) ... added my fanpage and updated ... HTML output stops again ..... I add your fanpage back to configuration and everything populates and HTML output completes ..... so is there something on facebook app end I may need to enable??? do I have enough fans for it to work?? I only have 6??
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Are you sure you are not using my test keys? Cause they won't work for you :)
Also, is it like /name added ?
  •  

dargpat

Are you sure you are not using my test keys? Cause they won't work for you :)
Also, is it like /name added ?

Yes to both questions .. I just checked!
  •  

ilie88

Quote from: dargpat on
Yes to both questions .. I just checked!

this is strange, let me know your fanpage
  •  

dargpat

•  

dargpat

How do I get this info to display in header (php echo):

VideoThumbURL from database
LocationVideoURL ex: youtube link or locafile info from database
  •  

ilie88

hi, if you want to get them from video page are like this

$sorces =   $video->source; for source, for thumb $imag =   $video->thumb; you can replace the $sources or imag as you wish
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

For facebook? I will add that by default.
  •  

dargpat

•  

iwatchdaily

Marius P.Topic starter

moderator/homepage.php

Wrap the if in a foreach like this

$boxes_sql = $db->get_results("SELECT * FROM ".DB_PREFIX."homepage order by `order` ASC limit 0,1000000");
if($boxes_sql) {
foreach($boxes_sql as $box){

•  

tkirui

anyone else have issues with the scroll (load next) feature. I am having issues with this.It says "the end" yet there are more videos.This is intermittent .SOmetimes it works and sometimes doesnt. Anyone else se this issue. You can check this issue on my  site http://afrodizia.com
  •  

AlexH

am avut si eu problama de mai sus . Codul nu a functionat. Am umblat putin si a mers asa:
$boxes_sql = $db->get_results("SELECT * FROM ".DB_PREFIX."homepage order by `order` ASC limit 0,1000000");
if($boxes_sql)
foreach($boxes_sql as $box){

nu stiu care e diferenta intre cele 2, dar asta functioneaza la mine.
Pe primul l-am copiat asa cum este postat.
Dupa ce am vazut ca nu functioneaza am copiat si adaugat doar aceasta linie
if($boxes_sql)

tkirui

just a clarrification to the scroll issue. It only scrolls to the video limit set for the block then says end yet there are more videos to be shown for that block.any help guys?
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Hmm, I see the pagination works.

http://www.afrodizia.com/&ajax&p=3

The problem is, there is an error:

XMLHttpRequest cannot load http://www.afrodizia.com/&ajax&p=2. Origin http://afrodizia.com is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Origin.

Try adding this to your .htaccess in root:

<ifModule mod_headers.c>
    Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *
</ifModule>
  •  

tkirui

•  

kingofseo

Mario PHPVibe 3.3 looks great when will the version 3.3 stable and ready for a live site ?
Clipbucket.info --> phpVibe & ClipBucket Support Community.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Soon, been busy with a phpprobid to opencart importer for a client, but I will get back to work asap.
  •  

pk71

Hi,

I have some issues with the beta version.

1. Pics are not being uploaded.
2. Report Video does not work (Report not sent! Please make sure you complete all fields)
3. Videos are not being added to playlist.

This is my beta site url: http://beta.vid-host.com/
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

•  

marius20foc

How do I make the footer stick to the bottom of the page? Tried editing #footer  in style.css with position: fixed/absolute; left: 0; bottom: 0

Is there a general background: option?(there are lots of background:XXXXX in the css, dont wanna mess anything else, YET ;))

I've got a 24KB error log  :) I'm guessing those PHP Warnings are from changes made by my hosting provider, because I didn't modify anything in the last week except I added a sitemap :

[12-Aug-2013 19:11:33 Europe/Bucharest] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: bio in /home4/xxxxxxx/public_html/callback.php on line 67
[12-Aug-2013 16:49:19 America/Chicago] PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home4/xxxxxxx/public_html/index.php on line 148
[16-Aug-2013 09:03:01 America/Chicago] PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home4/xxxxxxx/public_html/index.php on line 82
[16-Aug-2013 09:03:44 America/Chicago] PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected T_BREAK in /home4/xxxxxxx/public_html/index.php on line 88
[25-Aug-2013 14:09:15 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: magickwand: Unable to initialize module
Module compiled with module API=20060613
PHP    compiled with module API=20090626
These options need to match
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:09:15 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: imagick: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:09:15 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: PDO: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:09:15 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: pdo_sqlite: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:09:15 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/sqlite.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/sqlite.so: undefined symbol: third_arg_force_ref in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:09:15 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: pdo_mysql: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:09:15 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: SourceGuardian: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:09:15 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated:  Directive 'register_globals' is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and greater in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:09:16 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: magickwand: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:09:16 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: imagick: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:09:16 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: PDO: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:09:16 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: pdo_sqlite: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:09:16 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/sqlite.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/sqlite.so: undefined symbol: third_arg_force_ref in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:09:16 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: pdo_mysql: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:09:16 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: SourceGuardian: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:09:16 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated:  Directive 'register_globals' is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and greater in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:09:22 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: magickwand: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:09:22 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: imagick: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:09:22 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: PDO: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:09:22 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: pdo_sqlite: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:09:22 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/sqlite.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/sqlite.so: undefined symbol: third_arg_force_ref in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:09:22 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: pdo_mysql: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:09:22 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: SourceGuardian: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:09:22 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated:  Directive 'register_globals' is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and greater in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:10:15 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: magickwand: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:10:15 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: imagick: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:10:15 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: PDO: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:10:15 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: pdo_sqlite: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:10:15 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/sqlite.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/sqlite.so: undefined symbol: third_arg_force_ref in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:10:15 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: pdo_mysql: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:10:15 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: SourceGuardian: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0

.............................................I deleted similar lines because of the 20k characters limit :).................

[25-Aug-2013 14:13:24 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: PDO: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:13:24 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: pdo_sqlite: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:13:24 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/sqlite.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/sqlite.so: undefined symbol: third_arg_force_ref in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:13:24 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: pdo_mysql: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:13:24 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: SourceGuardian: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:13:24 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated:  Directive 'register_globals' is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and greater in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:13:25 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: magickwand: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:13:25 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: imagick: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:13:25 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: PDO: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:13:25 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: pdo_sqlite: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:13:25 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/sqlite.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/sqlite.so: undefined symbol: third_arg_force_ref in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:13:25 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: pdo_mysql: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:13:25 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: SourceGuardian: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:13:25 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated:  Directive 'register_globals' is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and greater in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:14:03 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: magickwand: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:14:03 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: imagick: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:14:03 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: PDO: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:14:03 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: pdo_sqlite: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:14:03 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/sqlite.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/sqlite.so: undefined symbol: third_arg_force_ref in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:14:03 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: pdo_mysql: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:14:03 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: SourceGuardian: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:14:03 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated:  Directive 'register_globals' is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and greater in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:14:04 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: magickwand: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:14:04 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: imagick: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:14:04 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: PDO: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:14:04 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: pdo_sqlite: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:14:04 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/sqlite.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/sqlite.so: undefined symbol: third_arg_force_ref in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:14:04 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: pdo_mysql: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:14:04 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: SourceGuardian: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:14:04 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated:  Directive 'register_globals' is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and greater in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:14:37 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: magickwand: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:14:37 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: imagick: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:14:37 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: PDO: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:14:37 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: pdo_sqlite: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:14:37 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/sqlite.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/sqlite.so: undefined symbol: third_arg_force_ref in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:14:37 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: pdo_mysql: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:14:37 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: SourceGuardian: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:14:37 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated:  Directive 'register_globals' is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and greater in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:15:07 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: magickwand: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:15:07 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: imagick: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:15:07 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: PDO: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:15:07 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: pdo_sqlite: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:15:07 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/sqlite.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/sqlite.so: undefined symbol: third_arg_force_ref in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:15:07 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: pdo_mysql: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:15:07 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: SourceGuardian: Unable to initialize module
 in Unknown on line 0
[25-Aug-2013 14:15:07 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated:  Directive 'register_globals' is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and greater in Unknown on line 0

Im sorry if it's ok with the latest release though...
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

[12-Aug-2013 19:11:33 Europe/Bucharest] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: bio in /home4/xxxxxxx/public_html/callback.php on line 67

This is helpful, thanks! Rest are modifications & server changes.

General background? As in html or body background? Not image based, but a hex white, and this question is also the answer of what to look for.

Bootstrap.css

body {
margin: 0;
font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
font-size: 13px;
line-height: 23px;
color: #7d7d7d;
background-color: #ffffff;
height: 100%;
}

style.css

body {
background-color: #ffffff;
position: relative;
padding: 0;
height: 100%;
}

If you modify the style, use !important mark
  •  

pk71

First of all, you have an error with fb, and no jquery is loaded.
Check this answer up http://www.phprevolution.com/forum/troubleshooting-issues/phpvibe-3-3-rc1-issuesbugs-(please-report-here)/msg11358/#msg11358

Thanks.

I have set my FB App Key and App Secret in vibe_config.php and it didn't do the trick, I have also deleted FB page from moderator/configuration panel and it didn't do the trick either.

Pics are still not being uploaded, "report video" still doesn't work and I'm still unable to add videos to playlist.

Any idea what could be wrong?
  •  

tkirui

my question is with the homepage builder. I only have one block in my page and i want to show all the videos on the homepage apart from one or two catagories  which can only be viewed by clicking on a channel link.

Is there a way we can add more than one catagory in the query so that it only shows videos from the catogories you have listed.Can this be done manualy by the admin by editing a file?
  •  

iwatchdaily

I got this error!!

When I subscribe to all new user got this error in my admin panel

Warning: Error establishing mySQL database connection. Correct user/password? Correct hostname? Database server running? in /home/*******/public_html/lib/class.ezsql.php on line 89

Warning: mySQL database connection is not active in /home/*******/public_html/lib/class.ezsql.php on line 121

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/*******/public_html/lib/functions.php on line 531
VIDEOS

Warning: Error establishing mySQL database connection. Correct user/password? Correct hostname? Database server running? in /home/*******/public_html/lib/class.ezsql.php on line 89

Warning: mySQL database connection is not active in /home/*******/public_html/lib/class.ezsql.php on line 121

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/*******/public_html/lib/functions.php on line 531
MEMBERS

VIDEO VIEWS

VIDEO LIKES

PLAYLISTS

COMMENTS

REPORTS
Recent comments

Manage comments
Recent videos

Marius P.Topic starter

That happens only when you subscribe? It's pretty weird to not have that all the time, as it sais the data for the database is wrong.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

my question is with the homepage builder. I only have one block in my page and i want to show all the videos on the homepage apart from one or two catagories  which can only be viewed by clicking on a channel link.

Is there a way we can add more than one catagory in the query so that it only shows videos from the catogories you have listed.Can this be done manualy by the admin by editing a file?

Open a tutorial request on separate thread and I will get to it.
  •  

iwatchdaily

That happens only when you subscribe? It's pretty weird to not have that all the time, as it sais the data for the database is wrong.

now is ok!!

I Check in my phpadmin it was server down...

thanks for fast response...

Cheers!!

Marius P.Topic starter

•  

pk71

Quote from: pk71 on
Thanks.

I have set my FB App Key and App Secret in vibe_config.php and it didn't do the trick, I have also deleted FB page from moderator/configuration panel and it didn't do the trick either.

Pics are still not being uploaded, "report video" still doesn't work and I'm still unable to add videos to playlist.

Any idea what could be wrong?

Any chance for an update on this one, please?
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

For a simple way, do this, replace the function _fb_count with

function _fb_count($x) {
return '';
}

This will disable the function, and the error.
  •  

Martin

Hi Mario...

I think the mobile version of the website suppose to be linked to MY website.. I don't want youtube feeds.. I don't think that it would be very hard to extract information from the database.. of course the Youtube API search would be appreciated... right under the search of my website but I think the main content on the Mobile version should be from my database..

Martin

Things I think it should be fixed:

1. When u PRESS ON VIDEO - the AUTOPLAY doesn't work...

2. Jw player 5 with the Chrome (white skin) needs to be added just like an option.. I personally prefer it instead of 6 with the huge Logo of JW PLAYER bothering my eyes..

3. Video Manager in Admin CP suppose to have SEARCH

4. Unpublished videos suppose to have option to delete all of them at ONCE.

5. Footer (but I see that a lot of people already reported it)

6. The background of the search (White)

7. Search to Include first search from Database and 2nd from Youtube.. just like the old script

8. When using the option AUTO IMPORT from Youtube it has some bugs because if in the Title of the Video from Youtube there are some special caracters it shows as ;fgdfg& like something like that in the extracted title in my site..

9. Cyrillic support isn't very good... it needs a little touch up.

10. Like I said mobile website should be linked in with our database...

11. I would enable both Comment options Website comments and Facebook.. one on top of each other.. or let's have it as an Option (BOTH) for example:

op.1 Facebook / op.2 SITE / op.3 BOTH

12. AD Places directly to be able to insert code in the DATABASE from the Cpanel

13. Stop the UPLOAD FILE option from the Admin Panel... for example I don't want my users to upload any video files to my server.

14. There was a script called VidPlanet that supported Uploading of Videos thru MY WEBSITE directly to Youtube just like Youtube...

15. Private Messages system would be nice

16. When I click on Mother folder for example I have:

Music
-House
-Rap

and so on.. but I cannot click on Music, I wanna be able to click on Music and when I do that I wanna be able to see all of the Videos from House and Rap combined into Music...

16. There are some bugs... that need to be taken care of.

ilie88

Quote from: Martin on
Hi Mario...

I think the mobile version of the website suppose to be linked to MY website.. I don't want youtube feeds.. I don't think that it would be very hard to extract information from the database.. of course the Youtube API search would be appreciated... right under the search of my website but I think the main content on the Mobile version should be from my database..

it's not so hard to make it, i made it take a look

http://mobi.imdbmvies.net
  •  

ilie88

Quote from: Martin on
Can you share it with us?

Well it tok me like 1/2 days so no, I guess Mario will make available in marketplace as soon as he finish the stable version off 3.3
  •  

Madalin Adrian

QuoteNotice: Undefined variable: profile in /home/vqq/public_html/com/com_profile.php on line 4

http://www.videosqq.com/profile/username/
http://www.videosqq.com/profile/

Notice the lack of the id after "username". I understand that the urls reported by me should not be actually accesed but... that's it...

Also, there's no canonical url in this error case.

PS: @Mario you did a wicked thing with the new phpvibe!!!
PHPVibe Rocks!
  •  

ilie88

Quote from: Madalin Adrian on
PS: @Mario you did a wicked thing with the new phpvibe!!!

I don't wanna be rude but if you can't see the evolution on the phpvibe 3.3 then my friend you're blind or you are not familiar with php/mysql at all

http://www.videosqq.com/profile/username/
http://www.videosqq.com/profile/

Notice the lack of the id after "username". I understand that the urls reported by me should not be actually accesed but... that's it...

Also, there's no canonical url in this error case.

I don't get that error there is a code that prevents this happening
if ($profile) {
here the profile code
} else {
//Oups, not found
layout('404');
}

is in the com_profile so i think that you messed around the code
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Notices don't show on production, here it's just because it's set to report all.
You can do a
isset($profile) && $profile
if you worry about that.
  •  

Madalin Adrian

Quote from: ilie88 on
I don't wanna be rude but if you can't see the evolution on the phpvibe 3.3 then my friend you're blind or you are not familiar with php/mysql at all

You didn't understand me, i was just trying to say how great is the new script. I did noticed the evolution since Script Video, Zubee and so on...

@Mario: good luck with your sales!
PHPVibe Rocks!
  •  

ilie88

You didn't understand me, i was just trying to say how great is the new script. I did noticed the evolution since Script Video, Zubee and so on...

@Mario: good luck with your sales!

ohh, sorry for misunderstanding
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Ilie, a drq engleza) Madalin lauda evolutia frate, nush ce ai inteles tu)

Merci Madalin!
  •  

ilie88

Ilie, a drq engleza) Madalin lauda evolutia frate, nush ce ai inteles tu)

Merci Madalin!

haha, "you did a wicked thing with the new phpvibe!!!" tradus ar veni asa "ai facut o treaba urata/naspa/slaba cu nou phpvibe" sa exprimat rau cred, ca a spus ca lauda scriptul :D
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Google translate nu traduce jargo-uri :))) Nu, s-a exprimat bine ;)
  •  

ilie88

Google translate nu traduce jargo-uri :))) Nu, s-a exprimat bine ;)

da mi-am dat seama dupa ce a postat a 2'a oara :D :)))
  •  

zordong

Not sure if this was mentioned but when someone "dislikes" a video, somehow that same video is shown on user's profile "likes" Tab. Even though he "disliked" the video.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: zordong on
Not sure if this was mentioned but when someone "dislikes" a video, somehow that same video is shown on user's profile "likes" Tab. Even though he "disliked" the video.

Hmm..thanks for this.
  •  

marius20foc

Cu surprindere observ niste erori desi nu am modificat nimic recent.
Cand incerc sa adaug video cu link apar erorile din atasament.
Idei?
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

•  

marius20foc

Dap. Copy - paste la link in add video. A mers pana acum 3,4 zile cu siguranta, pentru ca am uploadat recent.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Pai practic iti spune ca nu are titlu, descriere si durata.
  •  

marius20foc

am uitat sa scriu in engleza. poate mai sunt cu problema asta.

I've tried to add more than 5,6 videos...same error for all.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

•  

marius20foc

momentan sunt la munca si pe calculatorul asta nu am parolele ::)
revin dupa 17.00 :( sorry
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

•  

parker2k

Hi Mario,

During my use of PHPVibe 3.3 I have noticed that when I create a playlist there doesn't seem to be any ordering to how the videos are displayed. They don't seem to follow the order that I add them to the playlist and end up being displayed in a mismatching order, do you know how I might fix this?

Thanks

Ian
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Hi! Let me look into that, I guess it should be moved to the order of the id in the relation table, i used the video id, as it was faster for the beta.
  •  

marius20foc

my problem seemed to have solved itself ???
I actually thought that it's a big issue, but it seemed to be locally(only me), so I have to blame hostgator for the inconveniences...
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

•  

parker2k

Thanks Mario,

Hope you can identify the issue, I had a look at the database myself and did some SQL queries against the videos and playlist_data tables but couldn't get the order to appear the way that it is on my site, so not sure how the ordering is occurring

•  

leen12

hi my logo image is setting my website layout off and the logo is placed below the image position, my sidebar is nearly in the middle of my website.. how can i fix this>?
http://hip-hop99.com best hip hop music website
http://social-nuke.com free facebook likes and shares
https://wppluginscheap.com Wordpress plugins and themes cheap
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Hi! Use an appropriate size logo, or increase the header's height in css.
  •  

leen12

ino that lol i was hoping you could tell me what size of image to use..

anyway i got it thanks
http://hip-hop99.com best hip hop music website
http://social-nuke.com free facebook likes and shares
https://wppluginscheap.com Wordpress plugins and themes cheap
  •