[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] optimum % for .video and other issues

Started by marius20foc,

Previous topic - Next topic

marius20focTopic starter

messed up and tried lots of percentages for optimum display...is there a safe/sure percentage for displaying nice, on full width, 4 columns? i cleared cache, cleaned browser cache, but i cant clear cloudfare:) i just have to wait...so i dont know how my page looks like :))

another issue, I added my analytics code in configuration but i cant understand why is it displayed on all pages in footer area, bottom-left...

the thumbs/previews seem dissaligned...somehow a black 'header' appears in them...it's not centered
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Hi Marius.

The black lines on thumbs are there from Youtube, idk why but most their thumbs are like this.
I'm not sure, you need to consider the padding as well, as it adds to the block's width.
Analytics, not sure, how does the code look in admin?

marius20focTopic starter

analytics is typed in just as it appears onsite: UA-382XXX56-2. no spaces before or after.
I had Hostgator input the code too via Cpanel, they inserted a string in .htaccess ....should I leave your input field empty?

Is there any way you would develop something like chromeactions.com? I think it would be nice for all videos to start in best available quality, lights off, scroll volume, no adnotations. I'm pretty sure it wont be easy aplying modifications to all of your available players, but for youtube's player at least it would be a top addition. I would deffinitely buy that plugin/extension  8)
  •  

PHPVibe A.

That is a browser plugin, you can't achieve that functionality otherwise.