[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] PHPVibe 3.6 Edition II is now ready for beta testing

Started by Marius P.,

Previous topic - Next topic

ASDF

Quote from: lwc5757 on
Why the website seem to have issue with design or css? My sidebar went to bottom of the page while my video player seem to be a bit weird.

Hi lwc5757....
clean the cache and just press ctrl+f5 both at the admin area/page/dashboard and same as with your site...
  •  

lwc5757

Quote from: @Mario on

Check this http://www.phpvibe.com/forum/how-to/3-6-upgrade-problem/

Thanks. It's really cache issue. But I have another issue with easy video player. I have cleaned cache and ctrl+f5.
For Easy Video Player(Youtube videos), it played like in a bigger height and weight because I cant even saw the player progress bar, setting and etc. Besides, the bottom part of a video is not covered.
I'm not sure are you understand what I say, if you not understand, I have attached a picture below,

The video should work like the border line I draw on the picture above but the video height decreases until some of bottom part is not viewable.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Almost done with rebuilding the ads system to support Google ads.
Google doesn't allow ad embedding via js, so had to place the divs in html, and just show/hide them via js.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Updated:

lib/players/ads.jplayer.css (last line added)
lib/class.providers.php (changed the _jads function use)
lib/functions.php (rewriten _jads() function)
/moderator/crate-videoad.php (removed the replacement of " with ' )
  •  

conghandang

Hii @Mario, I just dowload 3.6II and replace players.php, but my video is still jwplayer 6 Not like demo! and ads not appear on,,...!
My setting player photo's attach down!
  •  

lwc5757

Quote from: @Mario on
What's your video size in config?

640 x 390 (default)
When I use youtube player or JwPlayer, I don't have such problem. It just had problem with Easy Video Player
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: lwc5757 on
640 x 390 (default)
When I use youtube player or JwPlayer, I don't have such problem. It just had problem with Easy Video Player

Default changes in 3.6b

Thumbs: 205x114
Video: 810x456
  •  

ASDF

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: ASDF on
did you checked your email???

Yup. I've sent you a "Thank you" back minutes ago...
  •  

ASDF

:P :P :P.....i haven't received the message yet.....but just wanted to make sure that you have received the codes and working with them.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: ASDF on
:P :P :P.....i haven't received the message yet.....but just wanted to make sure that you have received the codes and working with them.

Yeah, it's fine, thanks!
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

•  

conghandang

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: conghandang on
Why don't @mario help me? hii.
Thanks..

I don't know what you did there. Did you replace lib/class.providers.php also?
  •  

conghandang

Hii, Mario
yesterday i dowloaded and I have replaced file lib/class.providers.php..but not ok..
My jwplayer is still jw 6 same before...not like demo your site.., and ads don't appear on!.
you can check video in my site at: http://www.coitube.net/video/21412/lop-hoc-vui-nhon-so-39-fullshow/
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Mate, the same thing you have downloaded is on our demo, there is no difference.

jPlayer doesn't support Youtube videos, maybe understanding this is your problem.
It only works for mp4 video files.
  •  

identicalmedia

•  

ganidagli

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: identicalmedia on
How can i stop auto play for jplayer?

As to all players the file is lib/class.providers.php

and you just have to remove:

autoplay:true,

or set it to false.
  •  

identicalmedia

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

•  

Abraham

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

•