[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] PHPVibe 3.6 Edition II is now ready for beta testing

Started by Marius P.,

Previous topic - Next topic

prat

I have purchased phpvibe 3.6 II but how to download it my account is not showing me download link ???
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: prat on
I have purchased phpvibe 3.6 II but how to download it my account is not showing me download link ???

Hi,
Before all, check if your account has 79 euro in it, if it has go here http://get.phpvibe.com/buy?id=22 and click purchase with credit button. This is information is available after payment (if PayPal API doesn't respond fast please refresh and click "Buy with credit").

// checked your account, the script is in your downloads list. So, I guess you figured it out.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Patched moderator/dashboard.php (changed store.phprevolution.com with the new get.phpvibe.com) since updates where trowing error.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

xClub patched, added the jplayer change for ads in lib/class.providers.php (xclub one)
  •  

prat

hey

Once i saw ads was playing on on youtube with jw or easy player, i dont remember but after buying phpvibe 3.6 2nd edition it is not playing on youtube imported video why ?? how to do it ?? I want my preroll ads play on youtube or imported video

regards
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

There's only one ad type available for those player, never was any other, just the Static -> Overlay type one.
We will extend the ads system for jplayer to jwplayer also in the near future, for easy video player no chance, since is a prototype player and we don't know prototype to alter the code.
  •  

TigerClaw

Is it available an upgrade guide from 3.6 V1?
Or it is just a matter of uploading the new files and running the simple DB update?
Would you suggest to upgrade for a production site?

Thanks!
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

As simple as you described.
We're working on v4 already, so if you don't need this upgrade, better skip it.
  •