[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] PHPVibe 3.6 Edition II is now ready for beta testing

Started by Marius P.,

Previous topic - Next topic

Marius P.Topic starter

Second edition of PHPVibe 3.6 fixes alot and adds some useful things.
Update 5/09:

Patched moderator/dashboard.php (changed store.phprevolution.com with the new get.phpvibe.com) since updates where trowing error.
Modify message

Update 29/08:
Google/Js ads support added.
Quotelib/players/ads.jplayer.css (last line added)lib/class.providers.php (changed the _jads function use)lib/functions.php (rewriten _jads() function)
/moderator/crate-videoad.php (removed the replacement of " with ' )

Here is a small overview:

- New titles editor (SEO : pre-post easy changers)
- jPlayer & jPlayer ads

- Channels (Categories) list (page)
- New editor for articles and pages
- Moved Google OpenId login to Google Plus login (reason:deprecation)
- Moved site to full width
- Redesigned partially the admin
- Global activity in admin
- Fixed channel's menu css positining
- Improved setup information
- New admin hooks system (no more code editing in hooks.php)
- New simple groups manager
- Fixed various reported bugs
- Removed cron's shell_exec for causing trouble on some setups (you'll have to trigger it from server's panel)
- Fixed problems with player's js not being loaded

I'm sure this should be an huge list, but since two of my coders have quit and I don't have yet a full list, just the things I've did.

IMPORTANT!

This was not tested with Brasil or xClub.
The other plugins have been fast updated and work.
We'll get soon to Brasil & xClub and make them work together.

Upgrade!
Database is only touched to create the vibe_jads table, you can do this by uploading the file /Old database upgraders/up36tov2.php from the PHPVibe pack to your root and opening it in browser as www.site.com/up36tov2.php one time.

Note: This version has
several file changes, which we will document soon and provide an list of touched files since the initial version 3.6

Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

mzikagate

•  

mzikagate

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

Oh, select mediaelement as player it will enable jplayer.
My bad, missed to edit that. I've patched player's config now.

Sorry!
  •  

identicalmedia

•  

identicalmedia

1. Google Adsense Code not working on Jplayer ( see screen shoot)

2. Cant Delete Advert, after deleting ads still return

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: identicalmedia on
1. Google Adsense Code not working on Jplayer ( see screen shoot)

2. Cant Delete Advert, after deleting ads still return

I don't think you can embed an js there, since the code itself is js 100%, you can do it with an iframe.
I'll look into the delete.
  •  

demonguru18

Mario I have Brasil theme installed on both my websites so you suggest i should wait
I am fan of PHP Vibe
  •  

mzikagate

Quote from: @Mario on
Oh, select mediaelement as player it will enable jplayer.
My bad, missed to edit that. I've patched player's config now.

Sorry!

i have beed upgraded how to apply this patch ?

and can i make jplayer as default youtube videos
  •  

identicalmedia

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: mzikagate on
i have beed upgraded how to apply this patch ?

and can i make jplayer as default youtube videos

Simply re-download and replace moderator/players.php

jplayer doesn't support youtube videos or any other type of web videos, just stored videos which are html5 playable and mp3 files.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

cant delete ads created in jplayer Ad

Download and replace moderator/videoads.php

or open the file and find

<?php echo $ad->ad_id;?>

replace it with

<?php echo $ad->jad_id;?>
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

Anybody wants to be nice and put an adsense code for demo.phpvibe.com for me to test out if I can integrate it in jPlayer? Seems we have no account. I have an idea, but have to test it and Google has no sample publisher  :( .
Mail me at marius@mediavibe.ro
  •  

ASDF

•  

ASDF

Hey Mario...is 3.6 ll edition fully tested and safe to upgrade???
  •  

ASDF

•  

YehudaBitton

hey mario i would be happy to help you with any thing you need contact with me yehudabitton1212@gmail.com
and how to upgrade which files to edit?
because all my website is RTL and not LTR and i edit alot of file so pls if you can be specific with which file to replace i would be happy :)
  •  

mzikagate

mp3 music photo when play a song doesnt appear (jplayer)
hot to make photo appear whrn play music by jplayer
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: ASDF on
Hey Mario...is 3.6 ll edition fully tested and safe to upgrade???

It's beta, so for testing only. Even if I'm sure everybody will upgrade -.-
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: mzikagate on
mp3 music photo when play a song doesnt appear (jplayer)
hot to make photo appear whrn play music by jplayer

jPlayer doesn't have this option. it must hide the screen in full, but it looks bad. Look down at "audio" http://prahec.com/project/ytube-jplayer-skin/
  •  

YehudaBitton

It's beta, so for testing only. Even if I'm sure everybody will upgrade -.-
hey mario i would be happy to help you with any thing you need contact with me yehudabitton1212@gmail.com
because all my website is RTL and not LTR and i edit alot of file so pls if you can be specific with which file to replace i would be happy :)
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Hey Mario,
http://store.phprevolution.com/ is down, do something please.

I think the server got overload over some of my tests, should be fine now.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: YehudaBitton on

Did you comment your changes? It has some edits to vibe.style.css also.
I don't have yet a full list of changes, will make it before announcing it in a newsletter, first I'm waiting for initial feedback, as you can see upper there are small issues which I am resolving in real time.
I just need 1-2 ad units that can run on demo.phpvibe.com, that's all, no matter the size, just 2 adsense codes so I can try them, as I see things have changed at adsense since I was using them.
  •  

ASDF

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

Ok, so i'm gonna try something really silly simple but which may work...at least for most.

Here is my idea, place an php file called adframe.php and pass an base64 encoded content of the google ad.
Make a ticker like "This ad contains javascript" under the ad creation.

Theory sounds simple, let's see if it works in practice.
  •  

identicalmedia

•  

ASDF

Anytime mate.. :D :D :D.
And please do something about the cdn ASAP :P :-[.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

Vine & Vimeo are safe to install now also, they have been moved to the new admin hooks system. (re-download them)
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

patched lib/functions.php and lib/players/ads.jplayer.css cleaned ad content (jquery breaks with some iframes) and added an 728px min iframe size for overlays.

Test: http://www.misterdevil.com/video/191919/asshole-gaping-wide-for-that-hard-cock/ ( adult content!!!)
  •  

YehudaBitton

Mario i moved to offline mode and now i'm i cant get access to cancel it :( what to do?
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Mario i moved to offline mode and now i'm i cant get access to cancel it :( what to do?

Did you logoff or something?
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Make a php file of your choice, for example on.php with this content

<?php  require_once("load.php");
update_option('site-offline', '0');
$db->clean_cache();
?>

drop it in your root and execute it in browser (open www.yoursite.com/on.php)

Should switch it to on  ;D
  •  

YehudaBitton

Did you logoff or something?
yes i logoff  :-\ i success to fix it in the database i change to 0.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

yes i logoff  :-\ i success to fix it in the database i change to 0.

Indeed only admins can see it when is off. Will think of an alternative.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

Brasil updated to v1.1 compatible with 3.6 b

Basically added player.ads.css to list of css files in tpl.globals.php, a small list of extra css queries to css/vibe.style.css (commented) and a new file called channels.php
Channels link in sidebar.php now sends to /channels
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

NOTE: Remove the robots.txt file that came with this release from your server (will block search engine's bot)
  •  

alimehdipak

Brasil updated to v1.1 ??? Where i can find this version??
and sir i have Brasil theme , should i upgrade ? or wait for you ???
and my developer made alot of changes in My Brasil theme , what u suggest me ?? My site is ivod.co

Thanks

•  

ASDF

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: alimehdipak on
Brasil updated to v1.1 ??? Where i can find this version??
and sir i have Brasil theme , should i upgrade ? or wait for you ???
and my developer made alot of changes in My Brasil theme , what u suggest me ?? My site is ivod.co

Thanks

If you re-download the Brasil pack it's there.
I've posted what was changed, to vibe.style.css you just have to add the css rules from under
/* 3.6b updates */

Also,in tpl.globals.php under:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="'.tpl().'css/lightbox.css"/>

add
<link rel="stylesheet" href="'.site_url().'lib/players/ads.jplayer.css"/>

and copy channels.php
You should not loose any changes (unless you overwrite files)
  •  

conghandang

Hii @Mario, I just dowload 3.6II and replace players.php, but my video is still jwplayer 6 Not like demo! and ads not appear on,,...!
My setting player photo's attach down!

Thanks
  •  

lwc5757

Why the website seem to have issue with design or css? My sidebar went to bottom of the page while my video player seem to be a bit weird.

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: lwc5757 on
Why the website seem to have issue with design or css? My sidebar went to bottom of the page while my video player seem to be a bit weird.

Check this http://www.phpvibe.com/forum/how-to/3-6-upgrade-problem/
  •  

ASDF

Hi lwc5757....
I had the same problem....just press ctrl+f5 both at the admin area and same as with your site...
  •  

ASDF

Hi lwc5757....
clean the cache and just press ctrl+f5 both at the admin area/page/dashboard and same as with your site...
  •  

lwc5757

Check this http://www.phpvibe.com/forum/how-to/3-6-upgrade-problem/

Thanks. It's really cache issue. But I have another issue with easy video player. I have cleaned cache and ctrl+f5.
For Easy Video Player(Youtube videos), it played like in a bigger height and weight because I cant even saw the player progress bar, setting and etc. Besides, the bottom part of a video is not covered.
I'm not sure are you understand what I say, if you not understand, I have attached a picture below,

The video should work like the border line I draw on the picture above but the video height decreases until some of bottom part is not viewable.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

Almost done with rebuilding the ads system to support Google ads.
Google doesn't allow ad embedding via js, so had to place the divs in html, and just show/hide them via js.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Updated:

lib/players/ads.jplayer.css (last line added)
lib/class.providers.php (changed the _jads function use)
lib/functions.php (rewriten _jads() function)
/moderator/crate-videoad.php (removed the replacement of " with ' )
  •  

conghandang

Hii @Mario, I just dowload 3.6II and replace players.php, but my video is still jwplayer 6 Not like demo! and ads not appear on,,...!
My setting player photo's attach down!
  •  

lwc5757

What's your video size in config?

640 x 390 (default)
When I use youtube player or JwPlayer, I don't have such problem. It just had problem with Easy Video Player
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

640 x 390 (default)
When I use youtube player or JwPlayer, I don't have such problem. It just had problem with Easy Video Player

Default changes in 3.6b

Thumbs: 205x114
Video: 810x456
  •  

ASDF

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

did you checked your email???

Yup. I've sent you a "Thank you" back minutes ago...
  •  

ASDF

:P :P :P.....i haven't received the message yet.....but just wanted to make sure that you have received the codes and working with them.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

:P :P :P.....i haven't received the message yet.....but just wanted to make sure that you have received the codes and working with them.

Yeah, it's fine, thanks!
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

•  

conghandang

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: conghandang on
Why don't @mario help me? hii.
Thanks..

I don't know what you did there. Did you replace lib/class.providers.php also?
  •  

conghandang

Hii, Mario
yesterday i dowloaded and I have replaced file lib/class.providers.php..but not ok..
My jwplayer is still jw 6 same before...not like demo your site.., and ads don't appear on!.
you can check video in my site at: http://www.coitube.net/video/21412/lop-hoc-vui-nhon-so-39-fullshow/
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Mate, the same thing you have downloaded is on our demo, there is no difference.

jPlayer doesn't support Youtube videos, maybe understanding this is your problem.
It only works for mp4 video files.
  •  

identicalmedia

•  

ganidagli

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

How can i stop auto play for jplayer?

As to all players the file is lib/class.providers.php

and you just have to remove:

autoplay:true,

or set it to false.
  •  

identicalmedia

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

•  

Abraham

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

•  

prat

I have purchased phpvibe 3.6 II but how to download it my account is not showing me download link ???
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: prat on
I have purchased phpvibe 3.6 II but how to download it my account is not showing me download link ???

Hi,
Before all, check if your account has 79 euro in it, if it has go here http://get.phpvibe.com/buy?id=22 and click purchase with credit button. This is information is available after payment (if PayPal API doesn't respond fast please refresh and click "Buy with credit").

// checked your account, the script is in your downloads list. So, I guess you figured it out.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Patched moderator/dashboard.php (changed store.phprevolution.com with the new get.phpvibe.com) since updates where trowing error.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

xClub patched, added the jplayer change for ads in lib/class.providers.php (xclub one)
  •  

prat

hey

Once i saw ads was playing on on youtube with jw or easy player, i dont remember but after buying phpvibe 3.6 2nd edition it is not playing on youtube imported video why ?? how to do it ?? I want my preroll ads play on youtube or imported video

regards
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

There's only one ad type available for those player, never was any other, just the Static -> Overlay type one.
We will extend the ads system for jplayer to jwplayer also in the near future, for easy video player no chance, since is a prototype player and we don't know prototype to alter the code.
  •  

TigerClaw

Is it available an upgrade guide from 3.6 V1?
Or it is just a matter of uploading the new files and running the simple DB update?
Would you suggest to upgrade for a production site?

Thanks!
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

As simple as you described.
We're working on v4 already, so if you don't need this upgrade, better skip it.
  •