[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] PHPVibe 3.6 - Patch for 3.5 [Fixes and discussions]

Started by PHPVibe A.,

Previous topic - Next topic

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Testing now on different servers, and pack it soon.
The logo for Chameleon will come as an patch, since the original developer is adding it as well.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

The leftover threads will be patched soon as well, but we wanted to have a few work days if any issues, before the Easter break when we won't be around to assist.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Uploaded in the store.

This are just code changes, no database alteration.
An list of changes isd attached.
You can also use WinMerge or KDiff3 to check file differences (if you have custom changes).

DO NOT overwrite the vibe_config.php file.

shtefcs

•  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: shtefcs on
do u have instruction how to upgrade from 3.3 to 3.6 ?

Follow the upgrade 3.3 to 3.5 topic and use the database converter from there, but the files from 3.6.

Lunar

New player works like a charm however JWPlayer 6 for youtube videos are not working. Its stuck on "loading player" on my site. Anyone experiencing the same?
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Hmm, that was an miss.
Please redownload and replace com/com_video.php

or:

open com/com_video.php

and change the line under
//JwPlayer

to

if((get_option('remote-player',1) == 1) || (get_option('choosen-player',1) == 1) || ($video->media == "2") || $vid->VideoProvider == "youtube")	{

notice the extra

|| $vid->VideoProvider == "youtube"

and changed in embed.php

replace:

//JwPlayer
if((get_option('remote-player',1) == 1) || (get_option('choosen-player',1) == 1) || ($video->media == "2") || $vid->VideoProvider == "youtube")	{					 
add_filter( 'addplayers', 'jwplayersup' );  
}

with:

//JwPlayer

add_filter( 'addplayers', 'jwplayersup' ); 

Here you have no way to add the extra check, so you have to put the js in by default.

Patches now applied to com/com_video.php and /embed.php

Lunar

As long as remote player is set to JWPlayer it works fine for youtube clips. However when the new player is set to play remote clips the player does not load.
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

mio

I use com_video.php and class.providers.php from the Xclub plugin, what are the lines to change/add?
Also I've changed vibe.style.css...

Thanks

•  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

The XClub plugin on 3.6? They are not compatible.
We will release an upgrade for it, but we've just released the script.

tectonny

•  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

tectonny

•  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

You want to say that youtube does not work trough jwplayer on mobile? Or what? Cause I don't understand you...

tectonny

Sorry for my english, open my site by mobile phone, check that the player is identical to youtube, but computed by entering the player is different and better.

I wish the player was iguao mobile to the computer.
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

You can't have the exact player on the mobile, it will always fallback to the video tag and let your mobile phone manage it.

tectonny

Sorry, did not understand.

I just wanted the same player in calular and computer. The computer is right on when he enters the cell no.

Al forehead, between my site by mobile phone.

http://videolegal.org/video/5800/piores-formas-de-por-seu-filho-pra-dormir/
  •  

tectonny

Another problem is that the adult plugins stopped working, I uploaded again but the option does not even appear in the administration.

And all the videos stopped working.

http://www.naoassista.com/
  •  

gaunt93

Is it possible to have categories automatically include particular tags, even when they are not technically part of the category?
  •  

MacKen

•  

vipe

•  

identicalmedia

•  

MacKen

•  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

The 3.6 is not fully compatible with xclub, meaning xclub will remove most changes in 3.6, and if you upgrade phpvibe and still need xclub to work, you need to now overwrite moderator/hooks.php and lib/class.providers.php, but bets choice is to wait for the upgrade.