[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] PHPVibe 4.0 Beta

Started by PHPVibe A.,

Previous topic - Next topic

turegardes.com

Can you please add other provider lik rtmp ...
  •  

peach

•  

ravi7

•  

lowpage

so how is this better than what we already have? I am truly losing faith in this project. It seems we must either hire a coder now or switch platforms... :-[
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: ravi7 on
Help, I can not create Blocks in Home Page

Can you explain what you did? Is it upgrade or new install? Without details nobody can give you an answer.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: wetvibes on
On the video page when the screen resolution is smaller the responsive layout is getting all messed up.

Checking.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: lowpage on
so how is this better than what we already have? I am truly losing faith in this project. It seems we must either hire a coder now or switch platforms... :-[

Quote from: Alexander on
It has videojs, notifications,user dashboard, full cache, design changes, new search algorithm, split design for images page and I'm still looking around the code myself to see more.

Also, you can now set your custom url format via the admin for videos & profiles.

The main goal of 4.0 is to make it pluggable, meaning people can offer plugins now without having to make you edit your copy.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: peach on
Fullcache folder is not writeable

The message explains it clearly, you need to chmod writable /cache/full/

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: marketania on
how come twitter still there on the recover page ? http://www.videoinedit.com/login/&do=forgot

also i think you should do a mass email/twitter/facebook to all the existing clients to come and test the new 4.0 and report feedback to some feedback page or bugs page something like https://wordpress.org/plugins/bug-library/screenshots/

Hi, thanks for reporting. I've updated com/com_login.php

For now this is not an official release, so can't announce it.

peach

•  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Can not create a Homepage

Can you explain what you did? Is it upgrade or new install? Without details nobody can give you an answer.

Please read before triple posting.

peach

Please read before triple posting.
I'm upgrade to 4.0 , but can not building a homepage
  •  

ravi7

•  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

I'm upgrade to 4.0 , but can not building a homepage

Did you run the sqlupgrader?

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

how to make categories for the videos?

Same way as before http://www.phpvibe.com/getting-started-with-phpvibe/

Please do not pot in this topic questions which are not strictly related to 4.0

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Path:

Added "watched" and removed like button when video is liked from lists", changed search to use the old search for words with less than 3 characters.

Files edited:

/lib/ajax/like.php
/lib/functions.user.php
/com/com_search.php
tpl/main/
files:
video-loop.php
searchresults.php
video-carousel.php
/css/vibe.style.css

Will add tracking to the main button on video page shortly.
Still waiting for Mario to provide the player's changes & messaging (he's back to work since today  ;D but can't spend much time in from of an monitor  :-\)

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Patched com/com_login.php to send user to /dashboard/ instead of /me/.

ravi7

sorry to ask the question, but I can not put the block on the home page, I tried adding categories but its not working either, can you help me please (I installed version 4.0) When I click add block, its not working
  •  

Hersh

Quote from: lowpage on

Jeez, so many cry babies. I just went through the code and manually updated my script line by line (since I am using my own custom built template and plugins). I saw lots of changes (over 60 files have been modified and nearly 40 new files have been added). These include a new caching system which should dramatically improve performance. A new plugins system and all the necessary hooks for it, VideoJS player, homepage carousel, new dashboard, just to name a few. What more could you ask for?

You guys just like flashy templates, right?
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

sorry to ask the question, but I can not put the block on the home page, I tried adding categories but its not working either, can you help me please (I installed version 4.0) When I click add block, its not working

Ravi7, 4.0 is experimental, meaning if you have no ideea how to debug it and provide errors back, DON'T use it, stable will come!
The main point of this is testers to tell us "this doesn't work" but also provide the error from the server.
So, please, since you clearly don't have experience, use it only when stable is announced.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Patched

lib/players/vjs/video.js (removed undefined share link)

lib/functions.php
li/functions.html.php
(added an js processing function for google analytics for example)

tpl/main/tpl.globals.php
(changed js processing function for google analytics for example)

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: Hersh on
Jeez, so many cry babies. I just went through the code and manually updated my script line by line (since I am using my own custom built template and plugins). I saw lots of changes (over 60 files have been modified and nearly 40 new files have been added). These include a new caching system which should dramatically improve performance. A new plugins system and all the necessary hooks for it, VideoJS player, homepage carousel, new dashboard, just to name a few. What more could you ask for?

You guys just like flashy templates, right?

Thank you so much, Hersh!

Hersh

Btw, Alexander,

There is a bug in /moderator/players.php

<div class="control-group">
	<label class="control-label"><i class="icon-facetime-video"></i>Remote Player <br /> <i>(Linked Videos)</i> </label>
	<div class="controls">
	<label class="radio inline"><input type="radio" name="choosen-player" class="styled" value="6" <?php if(get_option('choosen-player') == 6 ) { echo "checked"; } ?>>VideoJS</label>
	<label class="radio inline"><input type="radio" name="remote-player" class="styled" value="5" <?php if(get_option('remote-player') == 5 ) { echo "checked"; } ?>>Easy Video Player</label>
	<label class="radio inline"><input type="radio" name="remote-player" class="styled" value="4" <?php if(get_option('remote-player') == 4 ) { echo "checked"; } ?>>Chameleon</label>
	<label class="radio inline"><input type="radio" name="remote-player" class="styled" value="1" <?php if(get_option('remote-player') == 1 ) { echo "checked"; } ?>>JwPlayer</i></label>
	<label class="radio inline"><input type="radio" name="remote-player" class="styled" value="2" <?php if(get_option('remote-player') == 2 ) { echo "checked"; } ?>>FlowPlayer HTML5</label>
	<label class="radio inline"><input type="radio" name="remote-player" class="styled" value="3" <?php if(get_option('remote-player') == 3 ) { echo "checked"; } ?>>jPlayer</label>
	<span class="help-block" id="limit-text">Which player should be loaded for mobile supported files (.mp4, .mp3, etc)? JwPlayer is loaded for the rest.</span>
	</div>
	</div>
	<div class="control-group">
	<label class="control-label"><i class="icon-youtube"></i>Youtube videos</label>
	<div class="controls">
	<label class="radio inline"><input type="radio" name="youtube-player" class="styled" value="6" <?php if(get_option('choosen-player') == 6 ) { echo "checked"; } ?>>VideoJS</label>
	<label class="radio inline"><input type="radio" name="youtube-player" class="styled" value="2" <?php if(get_option('youtube-player') == 2 ) { echo "checked"; } ?>>Use JwPlayer</label>
	<label class="radio inline"><input type="radio" name="youtube-player" class="styled" value="0" <?php if(get_option('youtube-player') == 0 ) { echo "checked"; } ?>>Youtube's Player</label>
	<label class="radio inline"><input type="radio" name="youtube-player" class="styled" value="3" <?php if(get_option('youtube-player') == 3 ) { echo "checked"; } ?>>Easy Video Player</label>

The (get_option('choosen-player') calls for VideoJS should be replaced with 'remote-player' and 'youtube-player', respectively. The radio button name="choosen-player" should also be changed to name="remote-player".

Another problem is, even after making these changes, if you select VideoJS as the default player for YouTube videos, it does not work. And if you select it for local videos deploys jPlayer instead of VideoJS.

•  

wetvibes

also when uploading a video when you set video duration manually the values doesnt save.
  •  

wetvibes

also on upload page the fields are messed up. See the Tags field
  •