Mario I get error setting up player invalid license key

Started by giovanni,

Previous topic - Next topic

giovanniTopic starter

I get error setting up player invalid license key, what happen was I uploaded files, and hit mysite/sqlupgrade.php then got a message saying
Hold on!
The configuration file needs editing OR/AND the "hold" file exists on your server!

RUN PHPVibe's SETUP

I did not hit setup instead I deleat setup, folder and hold folder,
  •  

neospider69

is it just the jwplayer license?

you can get one free from www.jwplayer.com
  •  

giovanniTopic starter

cant log in with facebook get a blank message,
http://mywebsite.com/?action=login&type=facebook
also
even when I log in to moderator it gets blank, it go to Login with the administrator account
then I click on it and its blank
then when I log out it gets blank again, wired maybe I need to install again

•  

giovanniTopic starter

I reinstall it again and the same problem, cant log in with Facebook, I have the correct app,
everything looks updated, after sqlupdator I uploaded files and then erased hold and setup could not do yoursite.com/sqlupgrade.php because it ses hold click setup, was I suppose to hit setup ? I just erased hold, and setup
  •  

giovanniTopic starter

also I cant even turn on maintenance it does not save,
I reinstall it again and the same problem, cant log in with Facebook, I have the correct app,
everything looks updated, after sqlupdator I uploaded files and then erased hold and setup could not do yoursite.com/sqlupgrade.php because it said hold click setup, was I suppose to hit setup ? I just erased hold, and setup   help me this is what I did

This is 5.0.3 Up to date!
    Setup folder is not present
    Admin cache is ok.
    Cache is ok.
    Full cache is ok.
    Media storage is ok.
    Media thumbs storage is ok.
    Thumbs storage is ok.
    Uploads folder is ok.
    Admin log is writeable.

•  

Marius P.

Post your error log.
Check your facebook keys and app.
Get a jwplayer key add it under player in settings.
Symptoms don't usually help figuring stuff out, we need the error.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

giovanniTopic starter

Attention everyone I went through problems upgrading, untill Mario told me to check error logs I did and now upgrade is perfect thanks Mario we just have to listen to mario, first time I checked error logs lol haaaaaaa I love phpvibe !!!!!!!!!!!!
The only error log I cant find is the problem with moderator not saving maintenance off to on
  •